Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

58 results found

1. Some clients are accessing Mobile App gallery on their computer. Most computers have high security settings and clients are hesitant to access the mobile app site as their webpage warns that the site is not on a secure server (https).

I hope Instaproofs can move to a secure server when you start offering a purchase feature from the app gallery!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. After marking favorites, clients can email them to photog.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Kristin! Thank you for the suggestion. Our system currently allows you to view your client’s favorites by doing the following: Click into the “Visitors” page for your event from the “Event List” screen, then click on the number found in the “Favorite Count” column next to your client’s email address. Doing this will display their selected favorites. Will this work for what you are hoping to accomplish?

3. I don't want to give everyone access to download individuals images or favorite files (because then sales would drop), but I do want to allow the vendors I work with the ability to without requiring them to download the entire gallery. This would be a huge time saver for me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tina! Thanks for the comment and suggestion. When you set up your galleries you can provide a set of email addresses that are allowed to download the individual images. Then, when that person logs into the gallery, they are given the option to download the images while no one else has the option available. Is this the functionality that you were looking for? For a short tutorial video showing how to set this up, head into the Video Tutorials page within the Setup tab and expand the Digital Downloads area.

4. You guys are great and I love the enhancements that you are always adding. I would love to be able to give my customers a free or discounted item if they spend a certain dollar amount,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Margo! Thank you for this suggestion. I believe that we may already have something that does close to what you’re asking about. The item I am referring to is called a bounce-back discount, and the way it works is if person spends a certain amount of money on an order, they will automatically receive a discount code that they can use towards their next purchase. The discount code can include a specific value (such as $10 off their next order) or a percentage value (such as 20% off their next order). For a tutorial on how to set these up, please see the Bounce-Back Discount tutorial video found here: https://secure.instaproofs.com/administration/university/uni_discounts.php

If you have any questions while setting this up, shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com!

5. Hi Guys, just been to BODAF and witnessed first hand the power of marketing in slideshows. What I highly suggest is a simple way of a slideshow link to first deliver to the client with images picked out by the photographer to music of the clients choice. All delivered in an elegant interface. The current external link to slideshows looks like internet circa 2006 and is not what I want associated with my brand. I'm positive doing this would lead to clients sharing the slideshow with guests and an increase in sales. Two photographers were using this technique with Vimeo…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have found a spelling error that appears at the beginning of all galleries in Spanish, is the following:
    "Recivir noticias de eventos"

"recibir" is written with 'b', not with 'v'. For which Spanish is our main language is a very serious spelling error, and in my opinion, does not give a very good image of my work.

Is there any way I can change it? If not, could you do something?If this happens for all users in Spanish, it would improve your image if you change the word to the following correct way: "recibir" with 'b'.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! We received a similar comment a week or two ago and corrected the spelling error at that time. If you are still seeing this error, please let us know exactly where the spelling error is being displayed and we will get it taken care of. Thanks!

7. Ideal to have clients come to our site and then be able to log into instaproof from within our site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! Can you explain it a little bit more for us? You can currently add a link from your website to your Instaproofs storefront, but it sounds like you may be wanting something a little different. Additional information would be helpful in order to determine whether it is something we can add or not. Thanks!

8. Hi... things don't appear quite right when viewing online gallery on an ipad. Some events to the right of the screen appear partly off the screen with no way of scrolling to see them. Also once logged in and when clicking on a photo to buy, if there are many buying options to the left of the photo you can't scroll down as you are able when on a Windows PC.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be incredibly helpful to have reoccurring invoices so the admin does not have to login and recreate an invoice 4 times for a wedding client. This would space out large sums of money that aren't available all at once and would be a professional space to do so since contracts can already be included.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! We actually have a way for you to schedule the invoices. When you are creating an invoice there is an option at the bottom to send an email to your client if they invoice hasn’t been paid by such-and-such date. You can use this functionality to create multiple invoices and schedule each of them to send the email at different dates. Take a look and let us know if this will work for what you are hoping for. Thanks again!

10. The ability to set category settings globally in the 'setup' section. For example, I want to make a category that I always allow downloads on. We should be able to set that setting when we create the category globally so that it is downloadable by default rather than having to click into the settings for each client and selecting downloadable.
    :D

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently, in the new format, I am unable to upload a custom size logo. What I do upload, in the correct size asked for, shows up as very, very tiny. There is no option to type in our company names in a larger format instead. The ideal fix is to enable custom size logos. Which was able to happen in the old format. And, I've noticed, there are others that have larger, readable logos in this new format. So the fix: custom size logos for everyone. At minimum, until that can happen, some way to type in our company names…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. https://secure.instaproofs.com/administration/setup/printSizes.php
    It's a 404 error page and I can't even create a pricing template (which I really didn't want to create anyway) therefore I cannot upload any of my pictures! Luckily I didn't upgrade to the 50$ version!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Paola. I’m sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble on the site. A 404 error means that a page could not be found; could you please provide more information on where this is occurring and how you are getting there? Obviously an error of this type should be resolved ASAP, so any additional information you can provide would be appreciated. Thank you!

13. the right click button is active in your new Gallery Style setup. I was able to right click and copy the pictures without any issue.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this note! You are correct that right click is not currently disabled, however, we are having trouble seeing where this allows you to save the images. The right-click menu that is brought up should not contain a “Save Image As…” option, but instead contains other options that are not generally related to the image you are seeing. Please let us know where you are seeing the option to save your images through right-clicking, and we will get in there and see if we can shut that down. Thanks

14. I feel we should have order minimums separate for downloads and prints. This way the downloads could have none while the prints could have $20 or what we would choose. This would generate more income for all of us. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! On each print set and product there is a setting to indicate the item is a digital download, and along with that setting there is an option in the preferences page (within the “Storefront Misc Options” section) labeled “Ignore Minimum Order Requirements On Entirely Downloadable Orders.” When this option is enabled, the minimum settings for your events are ignored when a person is purchasing just digital downloads. Is that what you are looking for?

15. It continues to say that the payment cannot go through due to a "risk model." I had 4 customer having this trouble in the last few days. any ideas how we can fix it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If a payment is not accepted due to a “risk model,” that generally means that your client has entered an incorrect billing address. If their banks returns a No Match response when their address is being verified, their transaction will fail. If you have a specific incident that you would like us to look up, please email us the details at support@instaproofs.com and we can verify whether or not that is what has happened for your client(s).

16. There should be a way for the administrator to order images from their storefront. It would be best if the images just showed charges at cost and shipping and what ever the lab charges. I know other companies with photo storefronts have this capability.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hope we get the ability in the future to only permit or give access to
    downloading categories in addition to whole and individual file downloads.
    It would be great to allow one group access to one category (like
    vendors) while not permitting them access to all.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be great if there was a way to make digital downloads easier, I get emails constantly from clients who just can't figure it out, or a link expires and they didn't get to download yet.

I think its pretty self-explanatory but maybe we can brainstorm a new way to make it even easier :)

thanks so much!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! Thank you for the suggestion! We agree with you that it is pretty simple, but you may be able to get rid of one of the complaints by just a simple change to one of your account settings. You can change the number of days that the download is available for through the “Instant Image Download Timeframe” preference, found in the “Storefront Misc Options” section of the preferences page. You can set this all the way to 60 days if you would like. What other suggestions do you have for the downloads?

19. Right now I have to add my email address to all three options for each gallery as an 'additional address'. Automatically include my email address in these options so I don't have to type it in 3 times for every gallery.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! Before we look into this too much, can you give us an idea of how/why this would be used? As the photographer you can already download the images from your admin (and you presumably have an additional copy on your computer as well) and you can delete out any images that you choose. What extra benefit would you receive by allowing yourself to do this through the storefront as well?

20. As a millennial, I know how important mobile usage is. Please make it so people can order prints via their phone. It would increase revenue for the both of us. Please also allow PayPal or Apple Pay for these services as well. Convenience is key.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestions, Slusser! Can you explain a little more (as a comment on this suggestion) what you mean about people not being able to place their orders on their phones? We have many many people placing their orders using their mobile devices without any trouble. Please expand on this a little bit so that we can look into a solution for you. Also, PayPal is a payment option on all of our storefronts. Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?