Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

58 results found

1. It would be a great idea to Black & White and Sepia options to Instant Digital Downloads. This would create extra income for both photographers and for yourselves at Instaproofs as well.

It seems like such an obvious idea because Instant Digital Downloads seem to be the future - so it would be great to give customers extra reasons to spend money at Instaproofs.

I hope you will consider it - and get it up there as soon as possible, thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion Antony. Please clarify for us this: how would this result in more sales for you than selling standard instant downloads? You customers can already purchase an instant download, and with that they can convert it to anything they would like (sepia, b&w, etc.). So, how would limiting your customer to a single option (b&w can’t be converted back to color, for example) help you sell more of your images or encourage your clients to spend additional money?

2. This is very important for people who don't know names from an event or just remember the town. Most importantly the locations (city & state) were helping google search engine.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. One of the reasons I loved zenfolio all these years was because I was able to upload PDFs such as my Welcome Guide for my family portrait clients. I would love to be able to have all of of my business tools under my Instaproofs site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion, Diana. We would love to take a look into doing this; could you provide some additional details for us? For example, where would these PDFs be displayed, or how would they used on the storefronts?

4. if i use your site for my school photography ordering. The school doesn't want everyone to see everyone else's photos. Could you create an event so i could load 400 kids photos to and then the parents could only see the one with their son / daughter by entering their id # to the site

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! We don’t have a way for you to automatically add passwords for each child individually, but if you were to create a category for each kid, we would be happy to create the passwords for them and then send the complete list to you to hand out to the parents afterwards. If that sounds like it will work for you, just shoot an email to support@instaproofs.com when you are ready, and we will get the passwords added to your categories for you.

5. As for Ireland, you have Leinster, Ulster, etc. I think you need to change cos you did for other places just as UK, London, liverpool, etc... so we should get like Dublin, Wicklow, Kildare, etc.... we have 32 different places. and those "Leinster" have about 12 places.

would LOVE to see that changing. thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Love the mobile app option! Just started using it today, but would really help to have an expiration option for them!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kat! Thanks for the suggestion. What would you use the expiration date for? For example, would you stop allowing your clients to view their images after a certain number of days? With mobile apps being saved to the mobile devices they are viewed on it may be difficult to enforce this, but if you have a great use-case scenario for it we can certainly take a look.

7. On the user interface, the 'save changes' button is at the bottom of the page. Can a second be added to the top of the page? It would be handy when working on files towards the top, instead of having to scroll through a long file list to get to the bottom button. -- Geoff

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi - ever since ya'll switched to your new interface, I have had the worst time trying to do things. The internet loading is terrible, it stops midway, and only loads half the page, or in a preview mode it doesn't show half the pictures. I am running safari on an iMac OS 10.9.5.
    I am seriously thinking of switching because it has caused me more headaches then ever before in the last 2 months or so. I had NO problems with the old version. The stats also take FOREVER to load. I have spent more time canceling the load…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the comment! I’m sorry to hear that things are moving slowly for you! We have tested the new interface in a very wide-variety of devices, locations, and browsers, and unfortunately we are not able to duplicate the problems you are seeing. Since we have not heard of this same issue from others, we are having to go off of the assumption that it has something to do with your specific computer/browser/location. Although you would prefer not to be asked about an alternate browser, sometimes that is a good debugging method. For example, if you opened up the site on Chrome and it was significantly faster than you have experienced in Safari, we could eliminate the possibility of it being a site-wide issue and instead spend time looking for tweaks to improve performance in Safari. If you are willing to try it and report back the results, it could…

9. I offer a number of prints in my packages and like to give out "thank-you"
    prints for great reviews, contest winners, etc... Since all of the images
    are uploaded already through instaproofs, I would love to be able to place
    orders on the back-end. Ideally, you would be able to access multiple
    albums and place orders through the Fullfillment Tab ("Create Order," or
    something) As it is now, I either order from someone else (re-uploading
    all of the images) or pay the fees on the Storefront and wait to be
    credited back for the purchase later. I have thought about…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! We have plans for putting together a way for you to create and add items to an order on the backend, but it is not yet in the works. For now a workaround to paying and waiting to be credited (minus our fee) might be to setup a single high-value discount code that only you are aware of, and using that each time you checkout through your storefront. This way you don’t have to spend any money just to create an order for yourself. Thanks again for the suggestion! We’ll update this suggestion again when another method has been put in place!

10. I had recently noted that ther was no logout button. Adam replied in regards to the administrative site which does in fact have a logout button. I, however, was referring to the new interface which does not have any means of logging out...at least in mobile mode using Chrome / Android 4.4 on my Galaxy S5.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gary, I think I see what you are saying. It looks like when you are on a small device the header area (with the logout link) is not sizing properly. We’ll look into getting this fixed, but a workaround for now is to simply zoom out (pinch-inwards) when you want to logout, and the links will then be displayed again.

11. I don't know if this already exists, but I would love a way for clients and guests to be able to preregister after seeing photos in the mobile app, or after a teaser on FB, or after their engagement session. Currently, if I make their event visible for registration, I am also activating the event which isn't ideal if I'm 2-6 months from releasing the event.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Airika! Thanks for the suggestion. You can actually set your event to be displayed, and collect email addresses from it, before the event’s active days start counting down. The event “active days” countdown begins when 2 or more images have been uploaded to an active event. Does this functionality take care of what you are hoping to accomplish?

12. To simply placing the print orders and to reduce possible errors, please have an area under the list of images with the exact amounts of each print sizes.
    EXAMPLE:
    2 - 8x10
    4 - 5x7
    48 - 4x6
    54 Total Prints

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can we put a link to the modify event tab while you're in the manage photos page for an event so you don't have to go back out, choose the event and so on. Basically a link to all the details of the event so you don't have to go back and forth.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Hayley! Thanks for the suggestion! We’re trying to think of a use-case scenario for this and can’t think of why someone would want to do this on a regular basis. Can you tell us what your workflow is like, so that we can understand the issue a little better? Thanks!

14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. hi! okay so i owe sales tax every month and i just realized i had forgotten about sales tax from instaproofs. could you send me an automatic email every month telling me the amount of sales tax i owe for the previous month? an automatic generated email on dec 1 for all sales tax in november, and an email on jan 1 for all sales tax generated in december, etc. that would be amazing. thanks guys.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is it possible to position the Next / Previous arrows directly next to the image that is displayed....That would make it much easier for clients to navigate thru their album?
    Currently the "Next Image" option is in tiny font right above the thumbnails, which is very hard to find & cumbersome to click on.

Clicking on Thumbnails, themselves, doesn't allow for a smooth flow thru the album.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi Instaproofs. I hope you guys are well. I have a GREAT idea! :o)

I need you guys to design a SIMPLE iPhone interface to enter an email address into a specific gallery. Here's what happens...

I am shooting family pics at a wedding, usually doing a reception, but I don't usually carry business cards. I would like to hand the mom (usually it's the mom) my iPhone. On it would be a screen with a scrolling drop down menu of my current events. Below that would be the email field. And below that would be a opt-in check box.…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. On the manage emails page, it is currently possible to click the "invite" heading and select (or unselect?) all emails at once. Can you please enable the same functionality on the other headings ('repeat', 'sales', etc)? Sometimes I need to send a new message and its a pain to have to singly select all emails individually!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The main difference between the “invite” option and the email settings is that settings can (and are) be selected by the users. To enable/disable all of the settings at once would seem out of line in most cases. But, if you can describe a good scenario for allowing it, we can look into it further.

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?