Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

How can we improve Instaproofs?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Ability to add items to cart across multiple galleries / events.

I photograph events that my clients attend a number of times though out the year and often order images from multiple events at one time. The way Instaproofs cart is set up, users cannot add items from multiple events right now so if my clients order, they would have to place separate orders and then I would have to combine them after they are placed and refund any shipping charges from all but one order adding a lot of extra work on the photographers part and a big inconvenience to the customer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This is unfair

I just received this when I went to put up a new gallery. I pay for 50G and in my 40 galleries I have used less than 2g. Why is there a limit on no.of galleries if I am no wheres near the amount of space I am paying for?
    And of course it is the weekend so my only choice is to delete galleries.

Event Limit (40) Reached
    To create additional events please
    delete some of your existing events
    or upgrade your subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to be able to add print sizes and prices together

maybe I'm not doing this properly, but I dont see a way to add print sizes and their pricing.. it would be great to have it in the same page as 'modify pricing template' where you have the list of sizes.. just to 'add new' and go from there

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make US printing available to Canadians

Currently the only option for Canadians is to self fulfil everything...which is a ton of work! Other proofing companies have things set up with WHCC and Bay Photo that allow canadian photographers to skip the need to self fulfil everything. Clients order from their gallery and WHCC or Bay Photos takes care of the printing and ships to the client in Canada. If you guys could do something similar, you would have a lot more canadians that would use your service because of the ability to do the email marketing and flash sales. Current proofing sites available to canadians lack…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Time Stamp

Is the time stamp correct? I just created an event (Sweet Miller Family) and it says the miller address saw it 2 different times (but the visitor page says one visit) and the time is way off...Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Photo Rotation issues

When I prep photos to upload, I do all sorting and editing in a folder, upload that folder, and then many of the photos (which I see in this folder as all upright) many show up on the customer screen sideways. When I select and rotate them through instaproofs sometimes they over rotate and it is very frustrating. confusing to the customer and makes us look incompetent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatic email on discount day start

I would love the option of having an automated email being sent out on the ACTUAL day of the discount start - people want to be able to purchase sales "right now" and this 24 hours notice business (the option in Instaproofs to send an email about the day before the discount period starts) leaves them confused and sometimes forgetting about the sale the next day all together.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Compare Print Sizes in Inches for Canadian users

I see back in March that a change was put in place to deftault inches or centimeters based on the user's currency. In Canada, our print dimensions are in inches, so this change doesn't make sense for us. I love this feature, but seeing sizes in cm is confusing. Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 33 34 35 37 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Site Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base