Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

58 results found

1. The ability for customers to pay with Apple Pay.

https://stripe.com/payments/apple-pay

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would love to be able to set my availability so clients can only select from my available dates when inquiring. Also, it would be awesome to set different availability for different session types.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. First off - LOVE Instaproofs! Been a user for many years. Recently have an issue come up several times. SCENARIO:
    - Post a gallery and give one or two specific clients ability to download images
    - Others in the client company can VIEW and of course mark favorites
    - THEN the client wants me to give another person in the client company download access
    - Easy to do by ADDING their email address to the approved list
    - BUT... here in lies the issue I'm having...

EVERY time the newly approved client goes BACK to the gallery, in their browser,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Tad! The easiest way for your client to get a new set of permissions is to simply have them refresh the page. Just have them click the Reload button, or hit F5, or press CTRL+R, and it will reload the page and give them their new permissions.  If you need them to log in with a different email address for some reason, you can direct them to visit your main gallery list page and have them click into the gallery from there (clicking into a gallery from the gallery listing page will always require them to re-enter their email address).  Hope this helps! Shoot an email to support@instaproofs.com if you have any other questions about this.

4. I’d love an option for my visitors to be able to hit submit once they have finished marking off their favourites, and that would notify me that they are ready. I do tell clients to notify me when they are done narrowing it down but a submit button would be better.

I’d also love for that submit button to lock in their selections and/or send me (and them) the list of their selected images for a record. That way it’s less likely that they make a mistake or try to change selections after I’ve already delivered the final images. 

I don’t want to have to take…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When sending images to vendors, I have them make a list and send them a link to download. Many times, they don't realize the link has an expiration on it which causes more work on my part and frustration on their end.

We need an option where we can permanently enable downloads to the favorites list granted to certain emails, or an option to customize the amount of time the link is live.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. could you add a report or column item that shows the sale revenue that the sales tax has been calculated from. not all revenue generates sales tax and I need to specify to the NY State Department the amount of sales revenue that correlates to the sales tax I have collected.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! Unfortunately we don’t currently have a way to track the specific items that were taxed at the time of purchase, but a simple way to come up with that number is to use the sales tax you collected and work backwards from it. For example, if your tax rate is 10% and you know that $450 in taxes were collected, you can know that the total taxed was $4500. The formula for that is just [total tax collected]/[tax rate]. In this example it would be 450/.10 = 4500.

7. It'd be great to be able to quickly hit "share" right under the gallery. As it is now, you have to either copy the link and send an email from your email host site or you have to manually add in the client's email address, then click over to marketing->bulk email and then send. It'd be much more effective to have a short cut right under the gallery.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! I believe that we may have functionality similar to what you’re looking for already in place. You would still need to add the person’s email address to the gallery, but you can send a bulk email from the Galleries area as follows: Click the Visitors link for your gallery and select the View/Add Email option. Place a checkmark next to the visitors you’d like the email to be sent to (or click on the top checkbox to select them all), and click the “Email Selected Visitors” button. From the resulting pop-up, select the template you’d like to send, and click the Send button. And that should do it! Add a comment back to this suggestion and let us know if this will work for you. Thanks again!

8. The new site is painfully SLOW. OMG. Still waiting on being able to expand and crop a custom photo for the category/gallery windows (featured image) -- not just the center/center, top/center, etc alignment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear that things seem to be running slow for you. This isn’t something that we’ve heard from others, but we’d be happy to look into it for you. What specific page(s) are giving you the most trouble?

9. I've had multiple clients not download their paid digital files right away and the download link expires. An option in their order to "resend" would be helpful. Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! If your client receives a download link and then subsequently forgets to download the files, a new download link can be created by simply clicking the Download button again on their original order receipt. However, since this may not be obvious to the purchaser, we will review our options for adding a "resend links" type of button to the default download email.

10. maybe I'm not doing this properly, but I dont see a way to add print sizes and their pricing.. it would be great to have it in the same page as 'modify pricing template' where you have the list of sizes.. just to 'add new' and go from there

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Message from support - "At this time the Favorites Download is attached to the Individual Download option and they can't be separated. You might add this idea to the Suggestion box, maybe our guys can figure out a way to make this into different options."

link to graphic
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0j27vjrdexrmj6/download_suggestion.png?dl=0

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dexter, can you provide a scenario where this would be useful? There is no way to limit the number of favorites that your clients can select, which means that if downloading favorites is enabled independently of the individual image download permissions, your clients could still download all of the images in the gallery. They would simply mark all of the images as a favorite, and then download their favorites.

12. I'm not sure if it is just my system, but I can not view an event until it actually goes live. When I am trying to see how my catagory and main images look and proof everything before sending off to the client, unless I activate the gallery, the specific link says "your device may not be connected" then defaults to my store homepage, where the event does not show until I activate it. It would be good for admin to be able to proof and view events before taking them live.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your comments and suggestions! One possible workaround for you is to set the “Show on Homescreen” setting to No for the gallery until you’re ready for it to be viewed by your clients. That way you can still view it through a direct link, but it isn’t displayed as an option on your homescreen until you want it to be.

13. Have a function that allows clients to download a certain number of free images and then allow us to charge per each additional image download. Would work well for events like mini sessions where we can upsell the additional digitals.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Millers Lab as a auto fulfill

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. its frustrating to have to sort this manually.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! To have your images sorted correctly each time you upload, without having to select “Natural Sort”, have your image export software pad your images to 4 places before (or during) the upload process. For example, instead of uploading "category-01’ upload ‘category-0001’, and instead of ‘category-119’, using ‘category-0119.’ Doing this will allow your images to display in the correct sequence with no additional action needed on your end after the images are uploaded.

17. You website is almost perfect! We need the capability of providing clients unique coupon codes which can automatically be inserted into emails.

For example:

We photograph 3000 families at one event. 1000 receive a coupon code for $5, 1000 receive a coupon code for $10, and 1000 receive a coupon code for $15.

We cannot give one coupon code, such as 5discount, to all the $5 recipients because A) they'll figure out they can use this more than once and B) even if we limit the usage number to 1000, the people who figured out they could use more than…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Instead of having to manually allow downloads for each category of an event, I'd love to see an option where you can check to automatically allow downloads for the whole event or for all categories. This gets very tedious to do!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion, Tara! There is currently an option to allow downloads from ALL categories when you are defining download permissions for individual email addresses; will this work for what you are hoping for?

19. I have 200 events that I need to bring down to 15... this will take me a lot of time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want to be able to select multiple images within an event and switch them to another event within a category? How can I do that?? That feature is not available yet?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for this suggestion! I’m not 100% sure what you mean with this, however, if you are trying to move your images from one category to another within the same event there is a way to do this. Head into the “Manage Photos” page that contains your images, place a checkmark next to the images you’d like to move, and then click the “Edit Selected” link at the top of the page. From the Edit screen you can select a new category to move your images into. Will that work for what you need?

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?