Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

362 results found

1. so i have mini sessions going on in another city with a different sales tax ... mine is currently at 9% but the Greenville is 6% - so can I duplicate my current mini sessions template and just change the tax amount? I don't see where I can duplicate it...?
    it's just the session type bc it tells you the tax amount...
    so obviously all that really changes is the location of the session and the tax amount. or do I need to do it all manually?

it would be so awesome to be able to duplicate it and then…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The comma separated list feature does not work with the search bar in Lightroom, because of the space after each comma. If we could simply get the same list that is currently being generated, but with no spaces, it would work and pull up the correct images from the client order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I had this brilliant idea this fall to send post cards to all of my
    past clients to remind them that they needed to update their photos.
    However as I was making my way through my IP I realized that when someone pays an invoice or just books a session their mailing address is not recorded. I am only finding mailing address for people who made a print order of some sort.
    Is there a way that IP could capture their billing/shipping addresses when they go to pay an invoice or book a session?
    Hoping if I can't make it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! You can now view the billing address for your session and invoice transactions by clicking the new "View Billing Address" link that's found underneath the shipping address area within the order details page for those transactions. 

4. Would love to be able to move my questions around in the questionnaire. Right now I have to reinput them if I want them in a different order.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! This is actually something that can already be done through the drop-down menu for each of your questions. Here's how:

• Click on the drop-down menu for your question.
    • Select the "Move Question Down" or "Move Question Up" option.
    • Repeat as needed to get your question to the desired location within the question list.

Hope that helps!

5. I love what we are offered but I honestly need more! Three shades each of green and yellow would be fantastic! Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would love for the client's info from the inquiry page to be auto generated onto their booking form when you send the 'booking confirmation request'. I hate that my clients have to enter their name, phone number and email in both the inquiry phase and the booking phase. It also would be nice to have the option to turn off inquiries if you want to allow clients to self-book.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! Your client details (name, email, etc.) are now auto-populated if they are are coming to the booking page from the Booking Confirmation Request email.

Self-booking is possible for mini/multi-spot sessions, but is not yet available for full sessions. This is something that we are working on, and it should be available a little later this year.

Thanks again for your suggestion!

7. Is there a way that when someone is booking a session to automatically go ahead and set up a gallery? Since they are booking, we know they will need a gallery. It would be great to have that all set up together so you have their invoice, their contract, their gallery, and the booking all under one area.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! You're in luck... we've already added this functionality! To set your bookings up to automatically create a new gallery when they're booked, do the following: 

• Click into the Booking » Session Types page.
    • Click on the name of the session type that you'd like to update.
    • Update the setting labeled "Auto-create Gallery" to have the gallery type selected that you'd like the new gallery to be associated with when the session is booked.
    • Save your changes.

And that's it! When a session is booked it'll automatically create the new gallery for you.

8. I love that we have a lot of break downs on the charts, but would love to have 2 additional ones - 1 that is a YTD of our total income with Instaproofs, and 1 that is a yearly income compared to past years.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A calendar within the booking system would be fantastic. I would like to see my availability and current bookings laid out on a calendar versus a list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. very much a personal problem, but I wish that when I enter my email and password to log in on the homepage, that I could hit the "return/enter" key to move forward instead of manually having to click the Log In button.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It looks like the sales reports only include online sales transactions right now. Is there a way a report could be generated that includes paid invoices as well, so I can see total sales?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! An option to include your offline payments from your invoices (and your session bookings) has now been added to the Monthly Summary report and the Gallery Breakdown report.

12. We recently had a client who's company firewall was blocking the "contact@instaproofs.com" email as spam, so despite numerous attempts, they never received a contract to sign.

I gamed the system by entering a generic email I had access to for the client email, and then simply forwarded the email from our business account to the client so they could click and sign.

But it would be helpful if there was another way we could generate a link to copy and paste in an email to send to a client.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When a new visitor enters the gallery for the first time they see instruction pop-up boxes of how the gallery works. Currently I have to explain the functionality of the gallery to the one (or few) recipients I email the gallery to. If they invite friends and family they are not getting my instructions of how things work. Three of four pop-up boxes that point out the main features would be amazing and help generate sales plus less frustration for visitors visiting for the first time. This would take IP to the next level in my opinion : )

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For those of us who prefer to be paid by check, it would be a nice feature to send out invoices, but not run the risk of someone paying by credit card.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would it be possible to add the ability to download selected images from the Highlights category?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can you add a RANDOMIZE sort option for images in a photo gallery?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It'd be so so wonderful for any email addresses entered into the gallery download permissions to be auto-collected into the gallery email list. Currently entering those emails into the permissions and then AGAIN entering them into the collected email list is very frustrating!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! This functionality is now complete, and when a new email address is provided through the Permissions area in the gallery settings it will automatically be added to the Visitors list as well.

18. I'd like to ability to correct a typo in a gallery visitor's email. Someone saved 90+ favorites in the gallery and wanted to be able to download, but had a typo in the email address, so she was unable to download. I had to download them manually, upload them to dropbox and send them to her so that she didn't have to go in and redo her favorites with the correct email address. If I could have changed her email address manually, it would have saved me that trouble. Typos in email addresses happen often.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please tell me how to add a new product. Been spending hours trying to figure it out. it shows up on the list, but doesn't show up on the gallery, please help

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sometimes I want to gift a print to a great client during their fulfillment process and include a note. I wish there was a way to add this into their order.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Tina! The labs don’t currently allow us to add notes to orders, but you can add additional prints to your client’s order by clicking the “Add Additional Prints to this Order” button found at the bottom of the order details screen. Just add the prints before you start the fulfillment process, and they’ll be in the fulfillment order along with the other prints from the order. Hope that helps!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?