Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

362 results found

1. I would love to see an option to add client-customized greeting cards! I suspect it would require a partner that could provide a unique integration for Instaproofs. It's a real missed opportunity at present as these either have to be fulfilled out-of-band by the customer or the photographer.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Auto email timing: I’d love the ability to choose the time when auto emails go out for sales. I often get an email from myself at 2:25am and I’d rather not be disturbing clients in the middle of the night.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! You may now select your automated email sending times through the Marketing » Preferences page. Just look for the setting labeled “Automated Email Time Preference.” Thanks again!

3. 1) In the old site > Mobile Apps > next to the app/event name there was a little box with up arrow to indicate a link. I can't find out how to get the link to the mobile gallery in the new site, so I use the old admin site to get the link for the mobile Gallery.
    2) I can't figure out how to re-arrange the order of photos in the mobile apps in the new site. I switch back to the old site to do this task

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for being so specific in what you’re looking for. The link you are referring to can be found in the menu accessed by clicking the gear icon. We’ve also added a new “Copy App URL” option to that same menu, which will copy the URL to your clipboard for pasting into an email, etc.

To rearrange the photos in the mobile app, simply click and drag them to wherever you’d like them to be.

Hope that helps! Email us at support@instaproofs.com if you have any other questions about this.

4. More and more people are using their phones when consuming content. We need to be able to download images from Instaproofs direct to our phones. This would be a cool feature.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comments! On the new site, the specific dollar amount your client has purchased can be viewed on the Visitors page by hovering your mouse over the dollar sign icon next to their email address. This was done to conserve the amount of horizontal space required for the contents on the page, so that the screen can be viewed nicely on devices of all sizes.

6. Hi there, we are encountering a problem with the downloads for our clients. there gallery has two folders one for high res images and one for low res images with 135 in each folder. They are able to download all of the low res files but for some reason they are only able to download 95 images from the high res folder. I attempted to refresh the folder and they made sure that their hard drive had plenty of space, but after two attempts it still had the same issue.

Please help, thank you

• Joseph
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Is there a way to have multiple options for the Gallery static page. The only option at the moment has the log in box in the center blocking the picture from being seen fully before a person log's in. Can there be more options for this. for example having a full size picture with the log in box on the bottom border. or just more looks to choose from that can be customized to your gallery types.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Having the sales data on the home page isn't a great idea for the owner of the business. Having employees see this isnt a good idea as it is not there business. The sales data should be on a restricted page that only admins or owners can see.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Paul! Thank you for this suggestion. It sounds like our Managed Accounts might be just the thing you’re looking for. There are a couple of different roles that are available for you to create, including one titled “Studio Assistant” that is defined as follows: “Full access to everything except summary reports, managed users, and billing & subscription details.” More details are available for this in our support documentation, here: https://instaproofs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018719212

If you have any questions about this, please shoot an email to support@instaproofs.com and we’ll try to answer your questions there. Thanks!

9. the sorting of images on the new site, mixes them all up, its very frustrating. they used to be all in order, now they are a mess. What changed? And how can I fix it?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comment! The sequence of the images is based on the names of the files (in both the old and new administration sites). The files are sorted alpha-numerically by default, which means an image starting with a 1, such as “image_1”, “image_107”, “image_1024” will come before any image starting with a “2” (such as “image_2”, “image_21”. etc.). For more detailed information about this, please see our help page, here: https://instaproofs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015143432

The good news for your previously-uploaded gallery is that even if the images aren’t displaying in the order you were expecting, you can easily sort them through the “Sort by” options found on the image list. More information about the sorting options can be found here: https://instaproofs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015342591

Please shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com if you have any additional questions on this.

10. I might be missing it, but is there a way to save the emails from an event before I delete it to use in a new event later ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why is it that my clients cannot download images to their mobile device after purchasing?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It'd be awesome if we could have control over the download feature. One possible solution would be to have a setting that says "always display/allow downloads" or "allow downloads by designated email only". For some events I'd love to be able to allow anyone to download a photo with out making them pay or without having to manually add access to a specific email address. I hope that makes sense.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For tax reporting I loved the old site where I could easily see the subtotal and how much taxes were paid with the monthly report. Now I have to manually add everything. Anyway that can be incorporated into the new site?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I like the new Instaproofs, but I really miss the ability to sort client favorites alphabetically.

I use that for album creation to make sure their favorites are included and it's a realy pain to do it manually.

Any chance you can bring it back?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Again, as a Pixieset user, we can create custom emails for our clients, not stuck using pre-set templates.
    While the templates are effective, we like to have a personal connection to our clients and write things relevant to the experience. This is highly inconvenient to make an infinite amount of templates.
    Right now we're just copying the 'preview' email and sending it out through our own email and revising the words.
    When emailing support yesterday I was only told, another option is being explored.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! The “Email Selected Visitors” functionality has now been updated to have a “view and edit the email content” setting. Simply click the checkbox, make your customizations to your template, and send! If you have any questions about this functionality, shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com. Thanks again!

16. As a current Pixieset user, all emails sent have the option to be 'sent a copy'. This is hugely important for our record keeping so we know when a gallery has been activated, and/or when we send clients downloads. Right now we have to manually add ourselves as a 'client' and send an invite to ourselves as well, but no way to track downloads.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It looks like we missed updating this option when it was put into place (sorry about that!), but this functionality is available through the Marketing » Preferences page. Through the preference page you can select from a large list of email types that can automatically be CCed to yourself when they are sent.

Thank you for your suggestions!

17. In the old admin sight, when you pulled up a client's favorites under their e-mail address, there is a "print" button. The new admin site does not have this feature (unless I'm missing it somehow) I use this feature all of the time to know which photos a client wants in their album. It's very useful.
    We've been customers for years and appreciate all of the innovations and improvements you continue to provide. Thanks for being a great partner in our business! - Tiffany/Warmowski Photography

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion and for the kind words! This functionality has now been added to the Favorites pop-up and you can now print the favorites from the new site like you could on the old. Thanks again!

18. I'd love to see the function added to schedule any email to go out on a future date. Not just emails related to running sales, but any email using any template. Currently I create placeholder wedding galleries before the photos are ready. My clients and their family/friends log in to "register" to receive a notification when the photos are ready, but I like to give the couple a week to have the images to themselves before sending it out to friends/family. I'd love to schedule the email to go out one week after I deliver the gallery to the client.…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! This functionality is now available through the Marketing Automations. From within a marketing automation, scroll to the bottom of the automation and enable the "Other Gallery Emails." These emails can be schedule for any specific point within the gallery's life-cycle.

19. How do I get a water mark to fill me entire image/thumbnail centered. When I use preferences the watermark is small and does not fill.

i want to start using the site to automatically fullfill the sales but i cannt if I have to place a full watermark on my uploaded inages.

Can't get it to work!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I switched over to Pic-Time because their email templates are beautiful and easily customized - same with Pixieset. I would like the email templates to be more up to date in design, and easier to customize. Also, I would love the option to CC myself or track which emails I've sent within Instaproofs. Right now I have no way of knowing what email I sent after an order went out.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?