Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

815 results found

1. Rather than letting customers choose their shipping, if they are out of the country that the instaproofs account is set up in then they automatically pay international shipping, the honor system is not a good system for a business

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hey! I was just talking to someone who showed me how to add custom album pages to a client-specific album. You guys have the images showing as two pages--which I understand since you're trying to show people what it will look like in an album--but my only suggestion would be that you give the photographer the option to show it like that or as just one page. And the reason I say this is because I save my images as a "spread," so the layout looks really weird, and I have no way to upload them any other way since…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hybrid video photography is becoming more popular. Smug Mug allows its hosted photographers to post videos on a gallery page, for sale and downloading. Could Instaproofs offer this service?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. No one is going to buy an album from my site if they can only see one image of it! This applies to most items for sale- but especially the more expensive products. Definitely need multiple images.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I run a photobooth, and would like to have the ability for my clients to download animated gifs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make templates mobile friendly, it's quite difficult to use as is on small devices.

Slimline version or a way to just flick through images would be great and would maybe generate more sales.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. While clients are selecting a specific picture to order, i.e. selecting quantities, cropping, etc., it would be nice if they had a field where they could also type in edits or special instructions for me to make, to that specific picture.

There is one special instructions box at the end, after checkout, but it would be nice, for the client and me, to have the specific edits attached to a specific picture. Please keep the box at the end though. Clients can still use this for notes about the order in general.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When sharing images on Twitter & Google+ from a client event page, the title of the post is the title of the event along with the name of the image being shared.

For instance, if the event title is "Jack & Jill's Wedding" and the image name is "Bride & Groom 001", the post will show as "Jack & Jill's Wedding - Bride & Groom 001".

However, when posting to Facebook, the title is just simply "View Event" and the description is the meta description for the whole storefront.

I would love to have the Facebook posts be consistent with…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've had a heck of a time for something that seems like it would be a very simple fix. I offer canvas prints. At this point the only two options would be to either #1 create them as a print set or #2 create as a product. #1 is the most attractive option because it would allow purchaser to click on the print...order the print and choose the canvas option they want. The BIG problem here is that shipping for a canvas is much higher than shipping for prints. We need an option the change the shipping rates for print…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Message: 'While viewing the photographer back end side of Instaproofs, on my iPhone, my thumb accidentally hit the Delete button on a clients email, when attempting to view their Favorites.
    Poof! Email, dates visited & Favorite images selected were all gone!
    Thank goodness Robert was able to restore it. But please put an "Are you sure" message so it's idiot proof. :P
    Thanks

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. would be great to have an area in admin to add/edit/view the keywords on photos. nothing worse than finding out after the fact that photos are missing keywords and having to figure out which ones.
    currently there is no real way to see what images do/don't have keywords in an image list from admin area.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Could you please add Panama City, Panama to the add of Cities and Country list?

Thanks so much!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be wonderful to offer clients a single zip file when purchasing packages of digital downloads, rather than individual links for each image. This would make downloading images much easier for customers who want to order a large number of digital files, but not the entire event.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In addition to wedding/portrait sales I also use my Instaproof account to sell some fine art photographs.

My product options include; two open editions in small print sizes and two limited editions (limited to 150 and 25 only) in large print sizes.

Currently Instaproofs does not give me the following options which would make this function far easier to manage and much more customer friendly.

1. Ability to limit the number of prints available to order in a particular print size/product.

2. On selling the final print of a limited edition the buy option for that size/product is disengaged/disabled and message saying…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Default Event Filter: In addition to "All" and "Upcoming," include the option for "Showcased" events, so when someone visits the storefront they will see the showcased events.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I've had clients email me saying they saw there was a discount as they were ordering but when the order went through there was no discount. I check and there was indeed a discount, but in the cost column, it doesn't show them what it WOULD have been. So unless they're good at math (which many sadly aren't) they panic and send me frantic emails.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Would be good if you could have the option to drag the display thumbnail within the window to have more control over the display 'crop' rather than just the existing drop down options only?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Love the Lightroom Plugin, but unless you auto-create categories ( I used to like that until I realized you can't slide show all the events in one gallery if they are in separate events - maybe there also needs to be a per-gallery slideshow in addition to per-category), it's cumbersome to have to go to the web interface, create the category and then go BACK to Lightroom. The reason you want the plugin in the first place is to forego having to touch the web admin panel. Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Having to reenter your email address and password each and every time you log in to see catalogs is irritating. People pretty much expect cookies and for the site to remember them if they've done the drill previously, but this (new and beautiful) interface does not. Please address this.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. hi! okay so i owe sales tax every month and i just realized i had forgotten about sales tax from instaproofs. could you send me an automatic email every month telling me the amount of sales tax i owe for the previous month? an automatic generated email on dec 1 for all sales tax in november, and an email on jan 1 for all sales tax generated in december, etc. that would be amazing. thanks guys.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?