Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

362 results found

1. Would love the ability to partner with other fulfillment labs, (Shutterfly, Nations Photo Lab, Millers Professional Imaging, mpix, etc.) to have a much broader array of products available to customers.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Guys... we really need to be able to change the print size ordered by the customer DURING DURING DURING the Save & Crop process, DID I MENTION DURING??? ...I have a 200+ print order right now im fulfilling online and the inability to Change ordered print size from say an 8x10 to an 8x12 is super frustrating. Regular people dont realize the loss of sides on a 8x10 or 5x7 print and I want the ability to send them an appropriate print size when i dont want certain parts fo the image cut off based on the customer's original print…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'd love to have the ability to upload a wedding gallery at my leisure but not have my clients see the images right away. I'd love to set a release date. For example, I typically finish a wedding 2-3 days after I shoot it but I want to release it on Friday. I'd love to be able to upload it and set it to release and auto email everyone on that gallery on that Friday so my work is done a few days before that. Would that be hard for you to set it up?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I love the RPL prints and paper option, fine art, etc. But they dont offer metal prints I would love to be able to have metal and stand out prints fulfilled by whcc, but keep all my standard prints with RPL.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! We actually have a couple of photographers doing this already, and they way they do it is by just adding a note to their auto-fulfillment page that says exactly what you said (“please fulfill xx products at lab yy, and zz products at lab qq”). Then, when an order comes in that contains both types of prints, we simply break the original order into two orders and send the appropriate items to each of their designated labs. If you have any questions about this, please shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com and we’d be happy to help you out!

5. I would like the option to hide a gallery from my storefront but still allow my client to view and download images from the original link.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! There is actually a setting in the event details labeled “Display this Event in your Storefront Event List” that does precisely what you’re asking about. Uncheck the checkbox next to this setting (and save your changes), and the gallery will still be accessible to your clients through a direct link, but will no longer be displayed on your homepage for everyone to see. If you need any help with this, please email us at support@instaproofs.com. Thanks again!

6. I saw that you're unable to consolidate a client's shopping cart from across different events, unless you do a complete system rewrite. Can you offer a shipping fee waiver if a client orders from multiple events? Or, offer a way via Stripe to refund some of the shipping fee so I'm not having to Paypal or Venmo clients back (which is pretty unelegant)?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank for your question, Chris! Yes, you can create a free shipping discount code through the “Discounts” page within the “Setup” tab, and you can add a note to your receipts that contains the code (so your clients can use it on additional orders). Also, refunding the shipping can be done through our site by going into the order details page and clicking the “Request Refund” button at the bottom of the page by the order totals. Once the “Request Refund” button has been clicked you will be able to select how much of a refund you’d like to send. If you have any other questions about this, please email us at support@instaproofs.com. Thanks again!

7. Change wording of "COPYRIGHT RELEASE" for instant digital downloads to "PRINT RELEASE." This is something that will confuse my clients if they see the words "COPYRIGHT RELEASE" as opposed to a "print release." I am not releasing my copyright, I am giving them a print release form which allows them to make their own prints at whatever lab they choose after the purchase of a digital file.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I love your slide show feature, but would much prefer to be able to disable the watermark (copyright) that comes with it.
    Its subtle but I don't like watermarks, never watermark my images and its all over the place.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! Watermarks can be completely disabled by either of 2 ways: (1) In the Setup → Preferences page, expand the “Watermarks” section and uncheck all of the positions currently setup to display watermarks, then save your changes. Or, (2) in your event details expand the “Advanced” section, un-check the “DISPLAY IMAGE WATERMARKS” option, and then save your changes.

And that should do it! Email us at support@instaproofs.com if you have any questions.

9. Tried with two different browsers to find a phone number...grrrr

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! It sounds like you may be setup with either our Basic or Starter plan, which both come with Email support and Live Chat support, but no Phone support. Phone support is available for all plans above the Basic plan. However, we can definitely make exceptions to this if there is an emergency that requires it. In those cases please shoot us an email (support@instaproofs.com) or hit us up on Live Chat and request a call back. Thanks!

10. hi!

i shoot film on a 6x4.5 image negative and would LOVE to be able to offer this print size (and its corresponding enlargements) to clients.. Pro Dpi states that they currently offer this size through their ROES - if we could just connect this size to the print size list I, and fellow film photographers would be so thankful!

thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. After client logs in, the layout of all the images, can there be an option to go back to the standard grid layout? That way the vertical images aren't bigger than the horizontal images? The way Instaproof use to have the gallery.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As luck would have it, we actually just released a second option for the grid layout today! To switch your galleries over to the new Horizontal Layout option, just head into your event details, expand the Advanced Settings area, and select the Horizontal Layout option for the gallery. Give it a try and email us at support@instaproofs.com if you have any questions.

12. it would be awesome if you could order from thumbnail pics instead of the actual number...when we create our own order in blank orders for fulfillment. also maybe be able to order from more than one event at a time to combine the events...such as bridal, engagement, and wedding...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create a payment link to send in an email allowing clients to pay deposits, session fees, and/or wedding photography balances.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There's a section for creating invoices. It would be great if we could manually mark it as paid and use the invoice for accepting check or cash payment as not everyone's card works well with Stripe.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. An option to record an invoice that has been paid with using a check (or cash!)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi. Right now I upload 2 galleries per shoot that I deliver to my clients. A web sized gallery, for posting online and on social media, and a full resolution gallery, so they are able to print images on their own. It would be nice to just upload one high resolution gallery and have my clients be able to have the option to download both the high resolution and web resolution photos. This would eliminate space in my gallery as well as eliminating the mistake of my clients ordering prints from the web sized galleries. If I choose to do…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! The galleries now provide options for your users to download either the full-res files, or web-res files. We've found that most of the people downloading their files are happy with just the full-res files, because they can use those for anything they'd like, but the option of downloading web-res files has been added for those that would like that option as well.

17. Hey Guys!

Is there ANY way to send a single person or a few emails (like vendors) an email invite to a gallery? Some of my weddings have hundreds of visitor emails, so to go in and send a bulk email for a gallery to a new added vendor is pretty much impossible as far as I can see. In the "Bulk Email" tab, would it be possible to select an email template, and then type in an email or series or addresses? That would be SOOOOOO helpful. The only way I can see to send a vendor a gallery…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, Cody! Thank you for another great suggestion! The ability to send an invite to a single email address (or a set of email addresses) is available through the Visitors page for your event. Here’s how it works: Click into the “Event List” page within the “Events” tab → Click the “Visitors” link next to your event → Place a checkmark next to the email address(s) you would like to send the invite to → Click the “Send Invitations” button found underneath the list of email addresses.

The limitation for this is that the only email content that can be sent from the Visitors page is the global “Event Invitation” email that is found within your Email Templates.

18. Hey Guys!

So it would be RAD and super great if you guys added a way to set the focal point on the main featured gallery image. Since it only uses the top portion, it's really hard to get a photo shot at a distance to work for that image. It almost always need to be a very close crop otherwise it just looks goofy. It always looks good on a phone display or in the email, but in a PC browser or whatever, no bueno.

Let me know!

Thanks!

Cody

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Cody; thanks for the suggestion! We actually have a way for you to do this fairly close to what you’re asking for. Here’s how: Click into the Manage Photos page for your event → Click the Manage Photos link for the category that your featured image is in → Click the Edit link next to your featured image → Set the “Image Position” (top-left, top-right, top-center, etc.) through the droplist on that page → Save your changes.

Give it a shot and shoot an email to support@instaproofs.com if you have any additional questions. Thanks again!

19. i'd like to set up a holiday sale and i'm going to traveling during the month of november.

i won't be able to send bulk emails during my travels and i would like to set up the necessary automated emails to send while I'm gone on specific dates.

it looks like we are not able to do this right now and would love to have this option to take advantage of the holiday gifting season

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Send photographer notification when client choses their favorite images. I know how to get their manually -- but I'd prefer to not have to check on several clients each day when I could get a simple email notification that has the name of the gallery and a simple 'client marked favorites'

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?