Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

362 results found

1. Please leave it "open". The types you list hardly covers the range of events I shoot.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! The event types that we list are simply example event types, and you may add to them or remove them as best fits your business. To add (or remove) event types, head into the Event Types page within the Setup tab. Thanks! Please email us at support@instaproofs.com if you have any additional questions about this.

2. When I enter a unique URL link to my gallery then send an "Event Invitation. The hyperlink in the email sent is erroneous.

It shows a double slash before the unique URL "//" which creates a missing link error.

Please correct ASAP as this feature makes the event invitations useless since the link is has is a dead end.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! We’re sorry to hear that you are having some trouble with this. When viewing your account, it looks like the trouble may be related to the value you have in the “Storefront Alias” setting within your company information page. Please email us at support@instaproofs.com and we’ll be able to help you get this problem cleared up ASAP. Thanks!

3. Hi - it would be nice to see the file names below the images on the new system. If a client has a question about an image, it's difficult for me to find #43/245.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! This is actually already available through the “Display Photo Names” option within the “Preferences” page of your account. Head to the “preferences” page, expand the “Storefront Category, Image, and Product Display” area, place a checkmark next to the “Display Photo Names” option, and then save your changes. And that should do it! :)

4. I would like to be able to have a larger watermark to go over the entire image and not several smaller areas.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. On the photos people can save them and they photo shop over my logo Something Special Photography so the font of that needs to be larger. A teacher at NHS told me she watched a student do it in her class.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i would like all of my expired events to be deleted please.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Perhaps I'm missing something here but it seems crazy that the logo (our brand identification) can't be more than 50 pixels tall. While I understand most photographers omit the creation and display of a graphical logo and rely solely on words/text like their name, allowing us to freely implement our brand into the platforms seems like a no brainer to me. I'm still on the trial period so if this is indeed the case, I won't be signing up. I'm really hoping I'm just missing a setting somewhere as Instaproofs seems to shine everywhere else as far as I can…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comments! Your timing actually couldn’t be better for this; we have just pushed out an update that allows much larger logos. The previous limit was 250×50px and the new limit is 800×250px. This gives you a maximum logo surface area that is 16x larger than before!

8. I would love to make a copy of an existing template to tweak to fit a new one rather than need to enter everything from scratch again, wondering if I got the numbers right. Do you have that option now?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Kristin! Yes, this functionality is available through the Prices/Shipping page. To the right of each pricing template is a button labeled “Copy”; simply click the copy button to get the new one started. :)

9. Search for a filename of a photo across all categories in an event.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. they get a warning sign on their computer Your Connection is not private! attackers might be trying to steal your info from photomasterstudios.ca.instaproofs.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I use the mobile app feature regularly, currently I have 177 active mobile apps. My suggestion is to add a 'Create New Mobile App' button at the top of the screen to avoid having to scroll to the bottom of the page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I recently had a customer complain that she had no idea the 2.5x3.5 was a wallet size with 8 copies. I noticed there is no wasy to show that that I can find.
    Can you help me to clarify that please?
    I'm not sure hwere to put that!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! The way you would set this up is through the Print Sets area, within the Sizes/Sets page in the Setup tab. Instead of listing your item as a 2.5×3.5 print, you can simply create a Print Set and label it “8 Wallets” (or whatever you would like it to be called). Shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com if you have any additional questions about this. Thanks!

14. Basically love Instaproofs - can't afford to change to a subscription. Had the bolt on subscriptions fro extra storage - worked brilliantly. The way it worked was your usp - so guess that's it. Write it Instaproofs - not even a reply. So sad.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Steve. It sounds like you are frustrated, and I’m sorry to hear that. We try to respond to every email we receive through support@instaproofs.com (generally within a very short period of time), but it sounds like we may have missed yours somehow. :( Looking at your past sales numbers and the plan options that are currently available it looks like you may save a little bit each year by switching to the new plans. Shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com and we’ll run some numbers with you and try to come up with a solution that works well for you. We appreciate your business and the chance we have to work with you.

15. Another suggestion would be ability to upload the images not folder ny folder but to select mother folder and upload right away, so it would automatically create sub folders. For example one folder to upload that would have sub folders such as getting ready, ceremony, reception, portraits, etc. I have to create 8 folders each time, and it takes time. To simplify this process would be helpful. Cloud Spot has this feature and I really liked it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion as well. There are currently a couple of different ways to upload your images, and uploading multiple folders at once is possible in 3 of the 4 methods. The methods that allow multiple folders at once are: uploading through Lightroom, uploading through FTP, and uploading through our custom upload app for PCs. If you have any questions about how to use these options, please shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com and we’ll help you out. :)

16. I would LOVE to have the option to give the digital image of the same size, with any print ordered.
    CAn we do that ? YAY!!!!
    Do it!!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I love that we can apply a watermark, but it needs to be a readable, usable one upon downloading as well as viewing :).

Example:
    Upload high res images so that clients can download their un-wm images as contracted.
    Insta applies the watermark per the current customization screen (already a feature)
    Vendors download a watermarked image (already a feature) but the size would be appropriate and consistent to the on-screen size. It is currently the size of my pinky nail :/.

I would have voted other similar suggestions up, but I've been out of votes for a year!! Thanks Instaproofs…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd love for you to update the scaling within the browser to fill the entire screen area. Like Pixieset or Shootproof. People love it and it looks amazing.
    Pretty please!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello!
    A client just ordered a 16x24 print and was shocked to receive it in inches, then I realised the order section of their gallery doesn't specify! Can this be amended to avoid future confusion?
    Thank you,
    Jess

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! I have taken a peek at your account, and it looks like you are setup with the default print sizes. These sizes are great for people in the US who use inches in the print size measurements, but they may not work so well for others outside the US (like you discovered). To change the sizes that you are offering (to their cm or mm equivalents, for example), head into the Sizes / Sets page within the Setup tab and from there you can change the sizes to display something more appropriate for your account and your audience. After all, a person seeing a 4×6 size may not realize it is inches, but a person seeing a 105 × 148 size will understand right away that it is definitely not in inches. :)

20. It would be super helpful if there was an option where we could give a client access to download all the web sized files at once (not one by one) for free, rather than only having the option for high res or nothing at all (or one by one) :)

For example, where you enter the email allowing a client to download the full event, you can check off what they have access to: web sized, high res, or both.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?