Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

How can we improve Instaproofs?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Create discounts that are specific to products

There are quite a few different types of discounts and discount codes that we can give to our clients already, but what I would really like to see is a discount that is specific to products. For example, if I want to run a discount on *just* my High Res DVDs for a weekend, there isn't currently a way to do that. Or if I want to give a discount code out that is good for 20% off my parent albums, there isn't a way to do that. Please add a way to create discounts that are specific to products.

153 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to download instant downloads in bulk

I had the case of a client who purchased 400 images in download format and he had to download them all one by one!

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Event Pre-Launch for weddings, etc!

I would LOVE an option that is simple and easy for prelaunching an event, like when you want to have a place for people to leave their emails so that you can collect them in that anxious time between when you book or shoot, and when you're ready to present the images online.

Right now, I make an event and upload an infographic image that has instructions on it, but it looks ugly in my storefront to have so many of those. They crowd the live events, especially since I want to just prelaunch like crazy and not have to…

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. easy bulk event reactivation, especially for the holidays!

I am trying to reactivate a TON of expired events for a last-chance holiday/end-of-year sale...

Please tell me there's a way to do this in bulk instead of going in to each single event and guessing/calculating the amount of days from the event launch until my target date for every.single.different.event ... this will literally take all day :/

If there isn't, can you look into this for your next round of updates? Thanks for considering!

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate this suggestion and apologize for the length of time it’s been since this was originally suggested. There is not currently a way for you to modify your events in bulk, although we will now be looking into it. Thank you!

6. Featured image cropping!!

Pleeease, I beg of you, can we have more options for the way the featured image crops?? even if you can slide the image around in the square you are provided, would work better. the whole top center, middle center, ect ect, often cuts the image in not such a great place... Pretty please?? Thanks for listening!! :) Kat

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Slideshow Music

It would be a great feature if one could choose a specific song for a specific gallery in a specific event.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Display original price alongside sale price in storefront

Hi! I would love if a feature could be added so that when I am running a sale in my storefront, clients are able to see the original price displayed alongside the sale price. I know as a consumer that I am much more likely to buy a product when I feel I am getting a good deal and can easily see how much I am saving without having to do the math myself. ;) ;) Thank you!

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Default Crop"

The vast majority of my images are uploaded in their original aspect ratio which, for some reason, is pixels more than 4x6. When someone orders 178 4x6s, going through each and every single one without making any adjustments is a fairly long and tedious process. And on the occasion when 'crop information is missing' because I've saved before the image loaded in its entirety, there's no way to actually go back to the offending images.. which means going through the entire process again. Is there not a way to enable a 'approve default crop' en mass? Or, if uploaded as…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More storefront templates

More layout options

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow better customization of featured images

I waste a lot of time going through my favorite images in a gallery to find one that suits the strict cropping options offered for featured images. I wish I could move a square crop box around and expand/contract it. My gallery would be much more visually appealing if I had more control over the crop of featured images. Thanks!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cost price

Next to your selling prices have your cost prices which will then show the profit of each item. When the customer places an order the order confirmation you receive could also show the profit you made on that particular order. Obviously this can only be viewed by the photographer.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sale Price Listing

The sale price listed should show the regular pricing and the sale price, not just the sale price. You gotta show people what they are actually saving! They need to see the regular price actually marked down. It just doesn't make sense how you guys have it. I have clients thinking that the sale price is the regular price. The shopping cart does not clarify this in a way people can understand the discount.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Deleting Expired Events

There needs to be a quicker way to delete expired events. Like adding check boxes to the side where you can check all that you want to delete then click delete at the bottom and it deletes the selected ones.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Multiple Favorites Folders

Having the ability for my clients to create as multiple favorites folders would be extremely helpful.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Print Price Display

I appreciate print sales are through the floor but I have received a few enquiries recently from visitors asking how much prints are. As far as I can see unless they place the image in the cart the prices do not show up. I dont know that many people press the button to commit without knowing the price first. Is there a way in which we can display print prices more easily for the viewer please?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Scalable Pricing on "Full Event" Products.

"Full Event Instant Download" needs to be able to take advantage of the file count per event. Without making multiple "products" an event with 100 images to download would cost the same as an event with 500 images. If there were a way to let us set a price per file that is part of a "Full Event Instant Download" then we could streamline our products from a 20 image event to a 1000 image event!

I would also like to see a "Full Event Instant Print" that would allow clients to choose the print size and paper type that…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. See number of mobile app installs - for rewards!

I'd love to be able to see the number of installs {ideally unique} so that I can set goals and reward customers for sharing their images!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide a link for customers to see products/prices

Currently visitors have no way of knowing my prices or the product sizes/types etc. unless they add a photo the cart. Most visitors would not expect to start the purchase process in order to see products/prices. Prices etc should be available while browsing the store. thanks

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Separate Products and Prints Discount

I think it would be great to let users have the capability of creating separate discount offers for products and prints. It would also be great if these discounts were simultaneous. For example, a discount for 15% off products AND 25% off prints. I skipped doing a Cyber Monday sale because of this reason

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

Site Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base