Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

815 results found

1. There are quite a few different types of discounts and discount codes that we can give to our clients already, but what I would really like to see is a discount that is specific to products. For example, if I want to run a discount on just my High Res DVDs for a weekend, there isn't currently a way to do that. Or if I want to give a discount code out that is good for 20% off my parent albums, there isn't a way to do that. Please add a way to create discounts that are specific to products.

165 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would LOVE an option that is simple and easy for prelaunching an event, like when you want to have a place for people to leave their emails so that you can collect them in that anxious time between when you book or shoot, and when you're ready to present the images online.

Right now, I make an event and upload an infographic image that has instructions on it, but it looks ugly in my storefront to have so many of those. They crowd the live events, especially since I want to just prelaunch like crazy and not have to…

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The sale price listed should show the regular pricing and the sale price, not just the sale price. You gotta show people what they are actually saving! They need to see the regular price actually marked down. It just doesn't make sense how you guys have it. I have clients thinking that the sale price is the regular price. The shopping cart does not clarify this in a way people can understand the discount.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi there,

Could you explore a better way to turn on instant downloads? As it is right now when a client wants to download their favorites, they have to be added to the list of "PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD INDIVIDUAL IMAGES" list, but when I do that it disables the ability for anyone else to be able download individual images. Is it possible to have categories of download when you grant permission to download full gallery? As it stands, it's not super intuitive for our clients to just simply download without having to add in a bunch of emails. I understand…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Full Event Instant Download" needs to be able to take advantage of the file count per event. Without making multiple "products" an event with 100 images to download would cost the same as an event with 500 images. If there were a way to let us set a price per file that is part of a "Full Event Instant Download" then we could streamline our products from a 20 image event to a 1000 image event!

I would also like to see a "Full Event Instant Print" that would allow clients to choose the print size and paper type that…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Next to your selling prices have your cost prices which will then show the profit of each item. When the customer places an order the order confirmation you receive could also show the profit you made on that particular order. Obviously this can only be viewed by the photographer.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi there,
    It is my understanding that Instaproofs will only be offering Stripe as a payment option soon. When I was a user of Pixieset, I had really negative experiences with Stripe. It attracts a lot of spam emails and my account was hacked, almost costing me over $1000. It took a lot of effort to fix the problem and shut down both my Stripe and Pixieset accounts. I do not feel safe using Stripe, and I really enjoy Instaproofs. I would hate to have to learn and set up a new image hosting site simply because of payment options.…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More file image file delivery options for clients. The correct system for downloading/delivery digital images is outdated, especially breaking downloads into multiple zip files. It would be nice to have the following options available.

1. Download to your computer
    2. Save to Dropbox
    3. Save to Google Photos
    10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This is so huge for my couples! Currently there is no way for them to seamlessly download full resolution files and web sized resolution files for free. It would be ideal if when they clicked "download image" or "download all images" that they would be given a choice of the resolution. All current workarounds to this are not user friendly for the clients.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently visitors have no way of knowing my prices or the product sizes/types etc. unless they add a photo the cart. Most visitors would not expect to start the purchase process in order to see products/prices. Prices etc should be available while browsing the store. thanks

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. While the password protections is a good feature for individual client galleries and small groups - it is not ideal for large sports teams. I have too many trolls entering fake emails when visiting unlocked galleries. I photograph a lot of high school sports all year long and communicating a password to them is not an option.

I would love to see an email verification where the client clicks on the gallery they want to view - once they enter a valid email address - they automatically receive an email that gives them direct access to the gallery. If they…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think it would be great to let users have the capability of creating separate discount offers for products and prints. It would also be great if these discounts were simultaneous. For example, a discount for 15% off products AND 25% off prints. I skipped doing a Cyber Monday sale because of this reason

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'd like to be able to offer a gift product when a customers cart reaches a certain spending level. This would be a great alternative to a discount because it would lure people to higher spending levels...plus, its more profitable for me to offer a gift incentive product than it is to discount.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I need to have customers only see the file numbers when they are looking through slideshows or whenever they are looking through images. I've had several people contact me with the wrong numbers because they are just looking at the number the picture is and not the actual image file number. This gets very confusing to me and the client.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I've had multiple clients not download their paid digital files right away and the download link expires. An option in their order to "resend" would be helpful. Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! If your client receives a download link and then subsequently forgets to download the files, a new download link can be created by simply clicking the Download button again on their original order receipt. However, since this may not be obvious to the purchaser, we will review our options for adding a "resend links" type of button to the default download email.

16. Have proof prints as an option and have it link to the labs like the other items.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be nice to have an additional option to give everyone who has access to login to the gallery full permission to download the images without us having to input each email address.

Also the ability to select a specific folder they can download from would be a nice option for us to select. For example the ability to download freely from low res files and not the high res files folder or vise versa.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It'd be great to be able to quickly hit "share" right under the gallery. As it is now, you have to either copy the link and send an email from your email host site or you have to manually add in the client's email address, then click over to marketing->bulk email and then send. It'd be much more effective to have a short cut right under the gallery.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! I believe that we may have functionality similar to what you’re looking for already in place. You would still need to add the person’s email address to the gallery, but you can send a bulk email from the Galleries area as follows: Click the Visitors link for your gallery and select the View/Add Email option. Place a checkmark next to the visitors you’d like the email to be sent to (or click on the top checkbox to select them all), and click the “Email Selected Visitors” button. From the resulting pop-up, select the template you’d like to send, and click the Send button. And that should do it! Add a comment back to this suggestion and let us know if this will work for you. Thanks again!

19. It would be helpful to be able to make comments on images via myself and the clients. Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to sell non event photos

7 votes