Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

815 results found

1. It would be nice to have an additional option to give everyone who has access to login to the gallery full permission to download the images without us having to input each email address.

Also the ability to select a specific folder they can download from would be a nice option for us to select. For example the ability to download freely from low res files and not the high res files folder or vise versa.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I've had multiple clients not download their paid digital files right away and the download link expires. An option in their order to "resend" would be helpful. Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! If your client receives a download link and then subsequently forgets to download the files, a new download link can be created by simply clicking the Download button again on their original order receipt. However, since this may not be obvious to the purchaser, we will review our options for adding a "resend links" type of button to the default download email.

3. I would like to sell non event photos

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have proof prints as an option and have it link to the labs like the other items.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I don't know if this already exists, but I would love a way for clients and guests to be able to preregister after seeing photos in the mobile app, or after a teaser on FB, or after their engagement session. Currently, if I make their event visible for registration, I am also activating the event which isn't ideal if I'm 2-6 months from releasing the event.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Airika! Thanks for the suggestion. You can actually set your event to be displayed, and collect email addresses from it, before the event’s active days start counting down. The event “active days” countdown begins when 2 or more images have been uploaded to an active event. Does this functionality take care of what you are hoping to accomplish?

6. It would be awesome if add-ons could be extended to products so that if I have a package in the products area my clients can also choose from the mounting, paper types, etc. I have setup in the add-ons section.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As an apple user, I would love to integrate to my apple calendar instead of a google calender.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would love to be able to set my availability so clients can only select from my available dates when inquiring. Also, it would be awesome to set different availability for different session types.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'd like to offer those who enter my galleries the ability to download a lo-res version of the photos WITH my logo in the lower right. Ideally, I can specify the lo-res file size (FB specs) and my logo can be stamped vertically along the right corner (with say 50% opacity). This will help brand on social media and fulfill all the requests from the guests.'

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Coming from Zenfolio, I really liked their option to be able to approve all orders including digital file orders. I just lost money due to Stripe's fees because I had to refund a very large digital file order when my client had already pre-purchased the digital files. I would like the option to be able to turn on some sort of approval required before submitting the payment.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would love to see a way to edit in-template on the bulk email templates setup. So if I need to make any changes, I don't have to save the whole email as an entirely new template. Just edit and save.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be great to give a more flexible option on the watermarks. We are seeing people simply screenshot the pictures and crop out the watermarks on the 4 corners. Then the watermarks in the middle are small enough to photoshop out fairly easily. If we could make them larger, or be able to position them ourselves that would be great!

Another suggestion would be to create a scenario where a customer could pick individual pictures from a category to purchase - but also have the option in the pricing set up to just purchase the whole category, in which…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I’d love an option for my visitors to be able to hit submit once they have finished marking off their favourites, and that would notify me that they are ready. I do tell clients to notify me when they are done narrowing it down but a submit button would be better.

I’d also love for that submit button to lock in their selections and/or send me (and them) the list of their selected images for a record. That way it’s less likely that they make a mistake or try to change selections after I’ve already delivered the final images. 

I don’t want to have to take…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Functionality to enable downloading events, images and/or image categories with a password, rather than having to input each individual email address.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When sharing images on Twitter & Google+ from a client event page, the title of the post is the title of the event along with the name of the image being shared.

For instance, if the event title is "Jack & Jill's Wedding" and the image name is "Bride & Groom 001", the post will show as "Jack & Jill's Wedding - Bride & Groom 001".

However, when posting to Facebook, the title is just simply "View Event" and the description is the meta description for the whole storefront.

I would love to have the Facebook posts be consistent with…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Customers have photos in different events they wish to purchase. They should be allowed to put them ALL into one cart and pay just ONE shipping fee instead of paying shipping on orders from every event they order from.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be nice to be able to have just one product in an event for packages of downloads.
    I.E. offer a package of downloads through the 'products' page and not require the images to be attached to a pricing template. That way only the 'add to (package name)' option will show up when browsing through images to add to the download package.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You would be able to organize an event that had multiple functions. For instance - a sports photographer who photographs a tournament could have one event - ABC Tournament, then a second category underneath that - Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, etc. Then in each of those categories, have the ability to sort into even more categories like blue team vs red team, yellow team vs green team. That way a parent can go directly to whatever day they played, to whatever team they played instead of going thru the entire event. This also works for theatre (act 1,…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like be allowed to take a clients favorite images and easily drop them into a cart.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Message: 'While viewing the photographer back end side of Instaproofs, on my iPhone, my thumb accidentally hit the Delete button on a clients email, when attempting to view their Favorites.
    Poof! Email, dates visited & Favorite images selected were all gone!
    Thank goodness Robert was able to restore it. But please put an "Are you sure" message so it's idiot proof. :P
    Thanks

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?