Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

1. need to completely cover image like fill on photoshop to prevent image theft. I have more images stolen than bought.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More file image file delivery options for clients. The correct system for downloading/delivery digital images is outdated, especially breaking downloads into multiple zip files. It would be nice to have the following options available.

1. Download to your computer

2. Save to Dropbox

3. Save to Google Photos

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be fabulous to upload a single event at one time and then select the uploaded images, sort them into categories and be able to "tag" them or have them shown in the "detail" category as well as the "ceremony" category.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I'd like to be able to offer a gift product when a customers cart reaches a certain spending level. This would be a great alternative to a discount because it would lure people to higher spending levels...plus, its more profitable for me to offer a gift incentive product than it is to discount.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi there,
    It is my understanding that Instaproofs will only be offering Stripe as a payment option soon. When I was a user of Pixieset, I had really negative experiences with Stripe. It attracts a lot of spam emails and my account was hacked, almost costing me over $1000. It took a lot of effort to fix the problem and shut down both my Stripe and Pixieset accounts. I do not feel safe using Stripe, and I really enjoy Instaproofs. I would hate to have to learn and set up a new image hosting site simply because of payment options.…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Use custom url to get ride of the instaproofs in the webpage name with paid plans

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Since you have the Mobilde apps now, I would suggest a checkbox with the option to create the mobile app instantly when creating the event itself. For photographers like me who usually have no more than 50 images per gallery/event, that would be very handy.
    And if the photographer chooses to create the app, it could appear as a link in their event gallery.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It'd be great to be able to quickly hit "share" right under the gallery. As it is now, you have to either copy the link and send an email from your email host site or you have to manually add in the client's email address, then click over to marketing->bulk email and then send. It'd be much more effective to have a short cut right under the gallery.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! I believe that we may have functionality similar to what you’re looking for already in place. You would still need to add the person’s email address to the gallery, but you can send a bulk email from the Galleries area as follows: Click the Visitors link for your gallery and select the View/Add Email option. Place a checkmark next to the visitors you’d like the email to be sent to (or click on the top checkbox to select them all), and click the “Email Selected Visitors” button. From the resulting pop-up, select the template you’d like to send, and click the Send button. And that should do it! Add a comment back to this suggestion and let us know if this will work for you. Thanks again!

9. Have proof prints as an option and have it link to the labs like the other items.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to sell non event photos

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Pixieset has this amazing ability for you to upload one print-res file. You can also upload your watermark which is used to display over your files as clients looks at images online- all similar to how Instaproofs currently works. But then (where it gets amazingly awesome) is that when you set up your images to have a web-res download you can choose to have the watermark automatically included on the file so that the client downloads looks like the watermarked image they were looking at in the online album.

As Instaproofs exists now, if I want this simple ability I…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be helpful to be able to make comments on images via myself and the clients. Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be nice to have an additional option to give everyone who has access to login to the gallery full permission to download the images without us having to input each email address.

Also the ability to select a specific folder they can download from would be a nice option for us to select. For example the ability to download freely from low res files and not the high res files folder or vise versa.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I don't know if this already exists, but I would love a way for clients and guests to be able to preregister after seeing photos in the mobile app, or after a teaser on FB, or after their engagement session. Currently, if I make their event visible for registration, I am also activating the event which isn't ideal if I'm 2-6 months from releasing the event.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Airika! Thanks for the suggestion. You can actually set your event to be displayed, and collect email addresses from it, before the event’s active days start counting down. The event “active days” countdown begins when 2 or more images have been uploaded to an active event. Does this functionality take care of what you are hoping to accomplish?

15. I'd like to offer those who enter my galleries the ability to download a lo-res version of the photos WITH my logo in the lower right. Ideally, I can specify the lo-res file size (FB specs) and my logo can be stamped vertically along the right corner (with say 50% opacity). This will help brand on social media and fulfill all the requests from the guests.'

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi. Right now I upload 2 galleries per shoot that I deliver to my clients. A web sized gallery, for posting online and on social media, and a full resolution gallery, so they are able to print images on their own. It would be nice to just upload one high resolution gallery and have my clients be able to have the option to download both the high resolution and web resolution photos. This would eliminate space in my gallery as well as eliminating the mistake of my clients ordering prints from the web sized galleries. If I choose to do…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great to give a more flexible option on the watermarks. We are seeing people simply screenshot the pictures and crop out the watermarks on the 4 corners. Then the watermarks in the middle are small enough to photoshop out fairly easily. If we could make them larger, or be able to position them ourselves that would be great!

Another suggestion would be to create a scenario where a customer could pick individual pictures from a category to purchase - but also have the option in the pricing set up to just purchase the whole category, in which…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I've had a ton of confusion from the digital download process this year.

I photograph weddings and create galleries which include 5 to 6 sub folders in each gallery.

Because the downloads are broken up into 2GB files, it's dividing the sub folders in random places. And this has caused a ton of errors with my clients having to piece the downloads back together once they're downloaded.

As other every day websites create one-click checkouts/purchases I think people are getting use to easier processes for getting things on their computers.

Also, I'm delivering a luxury product and the download process…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi everyone, Could it be possible to display print sets before print sizes? I'd love to encourage ordering sets & packages over individual prints. Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A one stop for clients to sign their contract electronically and make payments with credit cards. I currently use the invoicing feather and love it! Would love to really see this developed into a one stop of my clients to make their payments and review their contract.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?