Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

815 results found

1. Hello there - I noticed that the [[DISCOUNTENDDATE]] function does not and has not populated in my bulk emails to clients.

Although in the gallery, customer can see a date/countdown to the <Discount Days> promotion, the email body returns a blank.

I am wondering if this is a bug, or not a feature set at this time. If not I think this is relevant for customers and our studio to have a call to action with an End/expiry date.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'm not sure if there is a way to have an interface with 17hats for accounting purposes but that would be amazing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice to have universal favorites from the client instead of categorizing it from where they favorited it from!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I added the feature to offer the digital file of a print in someone's cart. While I love the idea, I disabled the feature because when pretending to be a client, it was very confusing having it pop up like it does while shopping. Way too many things going on. I think it would be way better to have that pop up during the checkout process at a discounted rate so that they are only viewing what they currently have in their cart, not every option available in the shop, making it much more confusing. Sort of a "hey! i…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm not sure if it is just my system, but I can not view an event until it actually goes live. When I am trying to see how my catagory and main images look and proof everything before sending off to the client, unless I activate the gallery, the specific link says "your device may not be connected" then defaults to my store homepage, where the event does not show until I activate it. It would be good for admin to be able to proof and view events before taking them live.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your comments and suggestions! One possible workaround for you is to set the “Show on Homescreen” setting to No for the gallery until you’re ready for it to be viewed by your clients. That way you can still view it through a direct link, but it isn’t displayed as an option on your homescreen until you want it to be.

6. Message from support - "At this time the Favorites Download is attached to the Individual Download option and they can't be separated. You might add this idea to the Suggestion box, maybe our guys can figure out a way to make this into different options."

link to graphic
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0j27vjrdexrmj6/download_suggestion.png?dl=0

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dexter, can you provide a scenario where this would be useful? There is no way to limit the number of favorites that your clients can select, which means that if downloading favorites is enabled independently of the individual image download permissions, your clients could still download all of the images in the gallery. They would simply mark all of the images as a favorite, and then download their favorites.

7. The new site is painfully SLOW. OMG. Still waiting on being able to expand and crop a custom photo for the category/gallery windows (featured image) -- not just the center/center, top/center, etc alignment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear that things seem to be running slow for you. This isn’t something that we’ve heard from others, but we’d be happy to look into it for you. What specific page(s) are giving you the most trouble?

8. When an event is updated and saved, it would be great if the site didn't go back to the main events list page but back to the page you were working on. With almost 500 active galleries, it takes way too long to scroll through again to find the gallery I was working on, or the next one in sequence. Would be a serious time saver.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi I recently moved to Okinawa Japan, and you do not have Okinawa Prefecture as an option on your drop down menu of locations for a shoot to have taken place. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If this doesn't exist already, would love a way to import contacts from the visitors list to the "people with permissions to download" list. With each wedding, I have about 20 vendors I need to add give download permissions to, as well as send an Invitation email to, and I end up having to type in their emails twice. Would be nice to have a way to only do it once.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Category Downloads (free) for vendors
    It would be wonderful if there was an option to download category only for free and not have to purchase it. For example: When my wedding planners want to download ONLY the details of the wedding in the "Details" category - as high res with no watermark on them.
    this would be SO helpful especially when they don't want all the family photos as well as reception pictures all in 1-5 download links. Sometimes my detail category can be quite large with 100-200 images and doing it individually is too time-consuming.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When trying to enter a custom web address/url for a gallery the new interface does not allow me to use a "-" when creating the URL.
    INVALID INPUT. ONLY ALPHANUMERIC CHARACTERS.
    This was not a problem with the old interface. I believe the same is true when creating discount codes. It's annoying :(

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Many of our clients have multiple galleries (i.e. engagement and wedding). When I send a bulk email about a sale for example, I'd love an option to prevent them from receiving TWO emails because they have multiple galleries. I'd like them to only receive the email once.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am a photographer that does several types of event, Weddings, Sports, Commercial and Photo booth.
    I have been using Pixieset for several years, But just started using you about 6 months ago.
    I love your service, But I am having a MAJOR problem.
    When I send someone to my Gallery from my website WWW.IMAGESBYROBERTT.COM I want then to be able to select the service there wanting and then go to the gallery of that service only. With your site, if I send someone to a gallery, they have to look at everything.
    So if you a photo booth customer…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I used the new admin site to do a print fulfillment and just before payment, it wouldn't let me submit my order to my print lab. It would say that i am missing crops. So I redid the order and it still said the same thing. So I tried fulfilling the order the the older admin site and didn't have any problems. My order went through.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You have a great product. However, your site is slow. As you grow and more images are loaded, it will slow and crash. Get ahead of the game.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have all my emails customized but then my clients receive the receipt email that doesn't look like it fits at all with everything else they have received from me. I would love to see a receipt email added to the email templates so it can be customized.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be great to be able to customise the link for the main website so that it only shows events of a certain GALLERY TYPE.

At the moment, we do have several distinct areas of photography as do many other photographers of course, eg: Weddings, Events, Baptisms etc and I have different web pages that allow customers to click through to Instaproofs to view previous works.

Unfortunately, at the moment, they have to wade through different TYPES. Whereas, if we could send them to

hostname.instaproofs.com/gallery/#type=wedding

... or similar, this would be advantageous.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?