Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

1. Sort Galleries with Drag & Drop - currently we only have date/name/type - I just want to be able to move them in the order I want them to be

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi guys! I LOVE the new options for importing products from the lab! Because of this feature I now have fine art options from Musea, framed prints from WHCC, and I still use Richard for my paper prints. My hang up is when I realized a product ordered from a lab other than my default will not be auto fulfilled. Is there please please a way to choose multiple labs to auto fulfill for various products we sell? That would be AMAZING!

It would also be amazing if we could offer a preview of their photos in the print products…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can you add a RANDOMIZE sort option for images in a photo gallery?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I was wondering if there could be a quick way - say from the main gallery listing page - to export a csv of clients who have viewed the gallery and/or clients and their favorited images.
    For example, we have one gallery with about 100 visitors and some of them have favorites, there's no nice way to go through that manually. On the other hand, we've left about 100 galleries in our expired queue, and would love a one-click method to clear these out by saving any favorites that may be in there.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. With the rollout of the automation tools, the current templates include an image but that images focal point is not selectable and is almost never useful. Would be great to be able to upload specifically sized images to the backend that can be used in the email's in order to have full control over its appearance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to be able to email invoices to clients, both paid and unpaid.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It looks like the sales reports only include online sales transactions right now. Is there a way a report could be generated that includes paid invoices as well, so I can see total sales?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I've been on Basic for five years now and it'd be easy for me to stay on it, but I'd like to have a bit more "wiggle room" as far as storage and gallery space is concerned.

I need something between the Basic and the Pro plans. Something that would give me, say, 60-70 galleries and about 100-125GB in storage for $15 or so per month.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I wish the e-mail address we had on file with Instaproofs got automatic download access. This way, I can grab photos for social media without getting out my hard drives and making it a whole process.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. On the events listings can it show when an event is going to expire?
    adding a column with this info can be handy if a event is going to go offline the next day and the customer may want longer to view them

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great if when galleries expire, clients can no longer log in and view their images rather than just not be able to order. I'd like to set galleries to expire after a set # of days. If a client tries to log in after the expiration date, to view their images, they are unable to do so. We have clients that never order, just log in and view their images when they want to see them, even after the expiration date. Manually changing each password to prevent logging in or deleting each gallery as it expires takes…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow mobile users to share app in a text message

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Say if you have only a set time period that the gallery was available but you have those people that constantly drag their feet on ordering and always ask to have it extended. Let the customers purchase additional time to have gallery available automatically for their email address.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I see back in March that a change was put in place to deftault inches or centimeters based on the user's currency. In Canada, our print dimensions are in inches, so this change doesn't make sense for us. I love this feature, but seeing sizes in cm is confusing. Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would love the option of having an automated email being sent out on the ACTUAL day of the discount start - people want to be able to purchase sales "right now" and this 24 hours notice business (the option in Instaproofs to send an email about the day before the discount period starts) leaves them confused and sometimes forgetting about the sale the next day all together.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be nice to be able to see what specific category I'm uploading to while the download is happening on the upload images page. I see where it says what event is being uploaded to but not specific category. If I'm uploading to multiple categories at once and am waiting on one to finish to add more to it it would be nice to know which is which so I can gauge on how much time is left on the upload.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I make a date range sale a reminder goes out to the clients on the last day of the sale. For many people this isn't enough time. It'd be nice to have the option for the email to automatically send 1,2,4 days before the sale ends. high five

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be really helpful if there was a way to have the option of a category that included all the photos uploaded to an event. For example, you create categories for things like Portraits, details, first look, ceremony, but if someone just wanted to scroll through the whole day in chronological order there'd be a category for that. (it's also very helpful to make sure all of the photos from an event got uploaded and that you didn't miss a few that weren't tagged w a category or whatever other reason).

notes for making this most useful:
    - category…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would be handy to have on the Events list page where you see all the events to have at a glance the date when a event is going to expire.
    So if needed I could extend it quickly

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be very useful if high res uploads could be downsized from within the gallery - to conserve space after the initial first few weeks of activity of the event.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?