Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

1. I have landing pages on my website for some of my Products so they can view more images and details about said product (or view an entire album template, for example). I'd love for clients to be able to click on a link and be able to see the album template or additional product photos.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I dislike the look of several busy tiny boxes, plus it leaves a lot of the image unprotected. I would prefer an all-over watermark more like this: http://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/tour-eiffel-tower-located-on-champ-292779050 (click thumbnail to see watermarks on large image).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In addition to wedding/portrait sales I also use my Instaproof account to sell some fine art photographs.

My product options include; two open editions in small print sizes and two limited editions (limited to 150 and 25 only) in large print sizes.

Currently Instaproofs does not give me the following options which would make this function far easier to manage and much more customer friendly.

1. Ability to limit the number of prints available to order in a particular print size/product.

2. On selling the final print of a limited edition the buy option for that size/product is disengaged/disabled and message saying…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to be able to have more control over the pricing options for instant downloads. For example, I want to charge $25.00 per each instant download but have a max cap at $300.00, so that any image added to the shopping cart after $300.00 is free. This way I can encourage customers to purchase the entire event for $300.00 or even $400.00 if I wanted to increase pricing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be really great if the year was included in the date on the Discount Days Sale when entering an event/gallery. I just sent this over and have a sale going into next year - they asked why there is a sale being promoted that has already expired (thinking it was this year and not next).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please could you put 'inches' in brackets on your print sizes. I know photography standard is always inches but many uk labs now list their size options in CM so its confusing for non photographers.
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great if you could adjust where the name plate for an event is shown rather than just adjusting the cover photo itself. A lot of the time couples are in the bottom of the frame so the event name plate always being on the bottom tends to block them. If you could adjust the plate like you adjust the cover photo that would be great!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The credit processor Swipe makes it more difficult for some of the clientele who prefer paypal and they take a pretty considerable percentage fee that isn’t shown or reported to your customers selling photos using instaproofs. There’s no easy way to track how much we’re loosing by using your site and Swipe vs doing orders through a manual process and collecting payment through other means and marking invoice ‘paid offline’

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be awesome if we were kept signed into Instaproofs for at least 24 hours on the same computer. I like to work with multiple tabs open and anytime I open a new one for instaproofs I have to sign in again.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The 'finished uploading' part of the upload page should indicate that there were photos that didn't upload. When uploading hundreds of photos we don't notice that there are ones that had an error and didn't upload unless we scroll up. It should indicate that there were some errors.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be very useful if high res uploads could be downsized from within the gallery - to conserve space after the initial first few weeks of activity of the event.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be really helpful if there was a way to have the option of a category that included all the photos uploaded to an event. For example, you create categories for things like Portraits, details, first look, ceremony, but if someone just wanted to scroll through the whole day in chronological order there'd be a category for that. (it's also very helpful to make sure all of the photos from an event got uploaded and that you didn't miss a few that weren't tagged w a category or whatever other reason).

notes for making this most useful:
    - category…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I make a date range sale a reminder goes out to the clients on the last day of the sale. For many people this isn't enough time. It'd be nice to have the option for the email to automatically send 1,2,4 days before the sale ends. high five

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Retry all button: When uploading many images if there is a string of 10 or so that dont upload for whatever reason (happens often to me due to network connection) when the upload is finished i scroll up to where the errors are and click the 'retry' button and it immediately scrolls me down to the bottom and I can't scroll up any more until that photo is done uploading. If I have many photos that I have to do that to then in takes a while. A retry all button would be spectacular.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would be handy to have on the Events list page where you see all the events to have at a glance the date when a event is going to expire.
    So if needed I could extend it quickly

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great if when galleries expire, clients can no longer log in and view their images rather than just not be able to order. I'd like to set galleries to expire after a set # of days. If a client tries to log in after the expiration date, to view their images, they are unable to do so. We have clients that never order, just log in and view their images when they want to see them, even after the expiration date. Manually changing each password to prevent logging in or deleting each gallery as it expires takes…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great to have several images on parent products rather than just one i.e. I want to supply high quality frames and I'd love to see a few images of the frame itself and also examples within a room set.

I'd also like to see the ability to click on a product image and have it enlarge so client can see details better.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The customer's receipt needs to show the cropping they chose for the images not just the whole image. Every single order I get lately is immediately followed by at least 2 frantic emails and a phone call from someone who ordered prints because their receipt didn't show the crop and they're worried/confused about what photos they will end up getting. It creates a terrible experience for the customer is a huge waste of time for me needing to call and write back to everyone to convince them it went through the way they wanted it to.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would love the option of having an automated email being sent out on the ACTUAL day of the discount start - people want to be able to purchase sales "right now" and this 24 hours notice business (the option in Instaproofs to send an email about the day before the discount period starts) leaves them confused and sometimes forgetting about the sale the next day all together.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Could you set up a way of notifying a visitor to the page when new images are posted ? This would be very useful
    Thanks
    Joy Newbould

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?