Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

1. Ok so with instaproofs we CANNOT send an email to someone with a link to the gallery and allow them to download the full gallery for free? I'm migrating from pixieset and I used this feature all the time... thats how I submitted to blogs, sent photos to vendors, etc... apparently we have to imput someone's email into the gallery to allow for that... I foresee a lot of emails with people asking me how to download the photos. PLEASE allow us to send full galleries to people like with pixieset

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi! I would LOVE the ability to send a customizable email to a certain visitor, rather than having to make a template each time.

Like being able to email the visitor through instaproofs instead of having to go to gmail back and forth.

Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi Instaproofs. I hope you guys are well. I have a GREAT idea! :o)

I need you guys to design a SIMPLE iPhone interface to enter an email address into a specific gallery. Here's what happens...

I am shooting family pics at a wedding, usually doing a reception, but I don't usually carry business cards. I would like to hand the mom (usually it's the mom) my iPhone. On it would be a screen with a scrolling drop down menu of my current events. Below that would be the email field. And below that would be a opt-in check box.…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hello there - as professional photographers we are looking for an integration with a Photo Lab here in Toronto. Our fellow colleagues and our studio use Pikto [https://www.pikto.com/].

This lab is well known in Toronto Ontario and would really help us professional photographer here in the north!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be nice to be able to sort events by when they are going to expire. So for example if I wanted to send out promo codes to galleries that will be expiring soon then I could just log in and see. Woop!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great to have the ability to watermark just one gallery of your choice. For example, we are sending a commercial gallery to an art director for a website he is designing that hasn't been retouched and want to watermark the photos for his selection before we do our final retouching.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. options for 5x7 or 11x14 downloads instead of just full and low.... Oh YES!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When customer custom crops image I have to screen shot the crop they want instead of downloading where the crop would hit. I would love to download the entire set of cropped image as one click.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When you click the share icon on an image and send to someone’s email, it just sends them a thumbnail and the link goes to the full gallery where they have to scroll through to find the image. It seems counter-intuitive and prevents me from selling a print of an image since the client can’t find it in a gallery full of 1000+ images. The link should go to the specific image after they sign in, so they can see it larger and purchase.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In the UK we can now import spreadsheets to easily generate postage online.

This saves small companies a ton of time and is easier than using stamps, as the shipping rules can automatically apply the correct postage type and will even allow for the automatic printing of postage labels and despatch notes.

The only thing we need is to be able to export the data as a csv file in the appropriate format.

For orders that have ordered multiple products they should appear over multiple lines with the same order number.

Fields required would be:
    Order Number

Order Date
    Event…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. its confusing to the client since the download is coming via email... the cart makes me choose regular or priority mail.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow client to download both a web sized gallery and full sized gallery

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You're always asking about what else you could possibly do better & it's hard to come up with anything. I did come across something super small that would be nice to have.. For the featured image of an event, when vertical, to be able to choose quarter amounts instead of just the top center, bottom right, etc. Landscape images always seem to work better, but I keep running into wanting to use vertical images & I end up with too much space above their heads or cutting the tips off their heads off. A middle top 3/4 view would be…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I've had multiple clients not download their paid digital files right away and the download link expires. An option in their order to "resend" would be helpful. Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The ability to send an "Invitation to View Online Images" to a specific email address instead of bulk email.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Having to reenter your email address and password each and every time you log in to see catalogs is irritating. People pretty much expect cookies and for the site to remember them if they've done the drill previously, but this (new and beautiful) interface does not. Please address this.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like there to be a button I could push at the top of the event
    where it would allow everyone to download everything as they like. I get
    calls from grandma's and mothers on how they can download the whole album
    and it is such a pain to have to put the bride and grooms emails in each
    time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Love the Lightroom Plugin, but unless you auto-create categories ( I used to like that until I realized you can't slide show all the events in one gallery if they are in separate events - maybe there also needs to be a per-gallery slideshow in addition to per-category), it's cumbersome to have to go to the web interface, create the category and then go BACK to Lightroom. The reason you want the plugin in the first place is to forego having to touch the web admin panel. Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can we as photographers be notified via email when the customer has placed their favorites in the favorite folder?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?