Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

1. Ok so with instaproofs we CANNOT send an email to someone with a link to the gallery and allow them to download the full gallery for free? I'm migrating from pixieset and I used this feature all the time... thats how I submitted to blogs, sent photos to vendors, etc... apparently we have to imput someone's email into the gallery to allow for that... I foresee a lot of emails with people asking me how to download the photos. PLEASE allow us to send full galleries to people like with pixieset

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be nice to be able to sort events by when they are going to expire. So for example if I wanted to send out promo codes to galleries that will be expiring soon then I could just log in and see. Woop!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi there, I like the bulk discount feature but it only works if you buy the exact same image more than once and not a mixture of different images. Could you look to make it work on mixtures?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Most of my events are for childcare centres. I setup an event per childcare centre without a password and create individual categories for each child and password protect each category (child) uniquely. In some centres I photograph there can be up to 200 children. I'd like to avoid the laborious task of manually creating numerous categories with passwords one at time for each child. It would be great to have a method to import a spreadsheet (or data file) to bulk create a large number of category names and associated passwords.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hi Guys, just been to BODAF and witnessed first hand the power of marketing in slideshows. What I highly suggest is a simple way of a slideshow link to first deliver to the client with images picked out by the photographer to music of the clients choice. All delivered in an elegant interface. The current external link to slideshows looks like internet circa 2006 and is not what I want associated with my brand. I'm positive doing this would lead to clients sharing the slideshow with guests and an increase in sales. Two photographers were using this technique with Vimeo…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi, it would be EXTRA helpful if there was a way to add multiple images to products or an area to add step-by-step instructions for ordering.

We're having folks confused on how to add images to a proof box and it would be helpful to be able to add some instructional images

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. options for 5x7 or 11x14 downloads instead of just full and low.... Oh YES!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Emailed this to support and was told to suggest here.

I am trying to set up a product or print
    set for a certain number of digital images. For example, I am offering a
    mini session which includes 5 digitals. However, they will have the
    option to purchase additional digital images on top of those 5 free
    ones. My issue with the instant download option (that is set up under
    each event where you designate an email address that is permitted to
    download, and how many) is that I don't want people to mistakenly
    download a photo and come back…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've had multiple clients not download their paid digital files right away and the download link expires. An option in their order to "resend" would be helpful. Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. its frustrating to have to sort this manually.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! To have your images sorted correctly each time you upload, without having to select “Natural Sort”, have your image export software pad your images to 4 places before (or during) the upload process. For example, instead of uploading "category-01’ upload ‘category-0001’, and instead of ‘category-119’, using ‘category-0119.’ Doing this will allow your images to display in the correct sequence with no additional action needed on your end after the images are uploaded.

12. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change wording of "COPYRIGHT RELEASE" for instant digital downloads to "PRINT RELEASE." This is something that will confuse my clients if they see the words "COPYRIGHT RELEASE" as opposed to a "print release." I am not releasing my copyright, I am giving them a print release form which allows them to make their own prints at whatever lab they choose after the purchase of a digital file.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have a function that allows clients to download a certain number of free images and then allow us to charge per each additional image download. Would work well for events like mini sessions where we can upsell the additional digitals.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would love the ability to partner with other fulfillment labs, (Shutterfly, Nations Photo Lab, Millers Professional Imaging, mpix, etc.) to have a much broader array of products available to customers.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions! We have recently finished integrating Miller’s and Mpix, and we now have the following options available through our site: Miller’s, Mpix, WHCC, Bay Photo, ProDPI, Musea, and Richard Photo Lab. We have also reached out to Nations, and as soon as they are ready to work with us we will get their lab put into our system as well. Thanks again for the comments and suggestions!

16. The ability to group certain categories into a folder in the event. For example, in a wedding have a details folder with the categories "food", "attire", and "setting", another folder for events that has "first dance", "cake cutting", and "bouquet toss" in it. It's really crucial for doing school photography. Being able to have one event for the whole school, then folders for each class, and a category for each student. As it is, I'll have to create a new event for each class which is a pain in the you-know-what, and not really feasible with my current plan (limit…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In the UK we can now import spreadsheets to easily generate postage online.

This saves small companies a ton of time and is easier than using stamps, as the shipping rules can automatically apply the correct postage type and will even allow for the automatic printing of postage labels and despatch notes.

The only thing we need is to be able to export the data as a csv file in the appropriate format.

For orders that have ordered multiple products they should appear over multiple lines with the same order number.

Fields required would be:
    Order Number

Order Date
    Event…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi! I would LOVE the ability to send a customizable email to a certain visitor, rather than having to make a template each time.

Like being able to email the visitor through instaproofs instead of having to go to gmail back and forth.

Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd like to be able to have option to watermark specific events and galleries within the events. A selection option I can click while adding images to events.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want to use instaproof for photojournalism but it is missing a big (and basic) feature: Captions and titles. Please add this! A lot of people would find it very usefull

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?