Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

6 results found

1. There are quite a few different types of discounts and discount codes that we can give to our clients already, but what I would really like to see is a discount that is specific to products. For example, if I want to run a discount on just my High Res DVDs for a weekend, there isn't currently a way to do that. Or if I want to give a discount code out that is good for 20% off my parent albums, there isn't a way to do that. Please add a way to create discounts that are specific to products.

165 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently the linked slideshow (or embedded) are flash based and of course don't work on most mobile (read: ios) devices.

Would be nice to have a non-flash linked slideshow to be able to share the galleries easier.
    Also, on IOS devices the storefront slideshows have a bit of a hiccup in them every time a new slide loads.

Also, pausing the slideshow would be nice.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi there - I'd love to post this suggestion - when you select the gallery featured image - it would be nice if the same point of focus was also used when you send out the emails. that header is the same photo but the point of focus is always wrong.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be nice to be able to upload a spreadsheet with all of the cities tax rates instead of having to add each one manually. In Arkansas every city and county has a different tax rate so I am having to add all 310 cities manually.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! I’m sure that was very tedious to have to input all 310 cities manually! Although you are now finished doing this for now, is there a format for the input file that you think would be easiest for others to be able to take advantage of?
    Update, Feb 5: Thank you for the additional comments! It’s a great idea and we will be starting development on it very soon. Thank you again for the suggestion!

5. Hi there,

I'd love if you add back the photo count for the Favorite photos selected in the gallery. My clients need to select a specific amount of photos for their wedding books and now they no longer are able to see how many photos they have marked as favorites.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! Although the new storefront was recently released, a couple of pieces are still “in the works” and this is one of those things. We have it planned for development sometime in the not-too-distant future, but in the meantime a little workaround can be had like this: (1) add the images to your favorites, (2) click the favorites icon on the top of the screen to view all of the selected favorites, (3) click on one of the thumbnails in the favorites section. When you are viewing a larger version of an image from the favorites section you can see the favorite count at the top, to the left of the cart icon. It’s not a very quick way to know, and we’re sorry about that, but it may work for you until we can get the number added directly to the top icon.

6. We should be able to delete multiple clients at once. I have a ton to go through and delete and since I have to hit the 'X' and wait for it to think for a bit that will take a very very long time. If it had check boxes that I could check and then select delete and go do something else while it processed that would be much better. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the additional detail in your comment! We have a way to do it on our end, but haven’t exposed the functionality on the user accounts yet. Maybe it’s time to do that! We’ll add this to the list of things to add soon. Thanks again for the suggestion!

• Don't see your idea?