Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

6 results found

1. I would love if Instaproofs looked more attractive...i.e. getting rid of the deep red and making the sizing for the images in the galleries larger. I would LOVE if Instaproofs looked like Pixieset...cleaner and much more stylish.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Maybe I missed it but a more detailed analytics of traffic and visits would come in handy. Being able to break it down to visits in the past week or month etc. I would be able to see a more detailed traffic pattern as to which events each of my visitors are viewing and when would help me strategize marketing techniques.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion, Ryan! Although it doesn’t cover everything you are asking for, please take a look at the new graph that is displayed on the Email List page for any/all of your events. The new graph is located underneath the list of email addresses and it shows the number of unique visitors per day, and the numbers of bulk emails sent out per day. This graph should give you a little more insight into your visitor trends and how your marketing emails affect them. We will continue looking into additional areas where a graph of this type may be beneficial. If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to add them to the comments area of suggestion entry that you created. Thanks!

3. Hey!
    Is there a way to translate the store, checkout and dynamic content to other languages (especially hungarian)?
    My local clients would trust the site much more.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! We actually have a translation update on its way, but the languages for it are currently: German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, and French. If you would be willing to do the Hungarian translation, we can get that done as well. Please email us at support@instaproofs.com for more information about this. Thanks!

4. Hi Guys!

To be honest I was thinking to switch to a different company after finding out about your new pricing structure. I just checked in again and it looks like you made some changes in plans that I think is much more affordable. So we most likely will be staying with you and just switch to one of the plans depending on storage later.

We have a suggestion though. And we do believe, it will improve your services a lot. We are in wedding photography industry for 6 years already and visit WPPI and other photographers conventions every year.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for these great suggestions! We will look into making the templates a little easier to work with. We are also currently working with the WHCC team to offer their prints through our service. An interesting bit of information about ProDPI is that in 2016 WHCC actually purchased ProDPI, and all ProDPI orders are currently handled by WHCC. It may still be a month or so away, but we’ll make an announcement as soon as we enable the “WHCC” branded prints. Thanks again!

5. I want to add a comment to an image that a client would then be able to search for keywords within. EIther a comment for each picture within the Instaproofs system or have the search check the metadata within the image.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be awesome to be able to export the new Bookings reports to excel as well as the Product reports to excel or worse case scenario .csv file. I would love to be able to keep this for my companies history

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

An XLS export for the Booking Transactions report has now been added! Thank you for your suggestion!

However, we are unsure of what the XLS version of Product Sales report might look like, and we would like your input on that. Please respond back and let us know what you think that XLS report should look like.

• Don't see your idea?