Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

362 results found

1. I can currently sell individual digital images through my storefront, but there doesn't seem to be a way to sell the entire event as a single, large downloadable product. I would like my clients to be able to purchase and download their entire events directly from my Instaproofs storefront.

93 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality has now been added! You may sell full-event downloads by creating a new “Full Event Instant Download” product in the products tab. There are two limitations: 1) It is only available for users with a high res subscription, and 2) it is only available for events containing less than 1000 images.

Enjoy!

2. To be able to change colors fonts and general layout of the way our storefront appears.

Also, the ability to have it integrated into our personal website so our clients never have to leave our site.

Overall cohesion within the experience and branding.

88 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion and the votes on it! We are happy to announce that if CSS stylesheets aren’t your cup of tea, you may now use simple color-pickers to modify your storefront color scheme! To access the color-pickers, head into the “customize” page within the “Setup” tab and click the “Click here for common color changes.” link.*

To make things appear as if your clients haven’t left your own website, we recommend using a CNAME to remove the “instaproofs.com” portion of the website URL. Email support@instaproofs.com if you have questions on how to do this.

• The color-pickers are not available for accounts still using the old-style storefront layout.
  3. I would like to see a mobile version for clients so they can view and order from iphone, ipad or any other mobile platform...right now if you access a storefront on a mobile device it is not navigatable

Thanks!

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Getting paid twice a month is nice, but I would really like to be paid a little more frequently. If payments could be sent once a week instead of twice a month, that would be ideal.

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your votes on sending payments more frequently! This is being put into place starting Tuesday, March 3rd. All direct deposit payments will be sent once a week (every Tuesday) and PayPal/Paper Check payment will be sent once every-other-week (also on Tuesday). Additional details will be found in the updated service agreement documentation that will available after this upcoming weekend. Thanks for your suggestions and thanks for taking the time to vote on the items that are important to you!

5. I had the case of a client who purchased 400 images in download format and he had to download them all one by one!

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For discounts created within a certain time frame, I think the storefront ought to show the regular price with a strike through it, and the discounted price next to it, so that customers know right away what sort of discount they are getting. Thanks!

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would love to be able to upload images to Instaproofs and have them show up in the same order they were in from the original folder. For example if I have ordered my images in order from 1-90 I would like them to appear in that same order once in the category, and not have to rearrange them into the correct original order.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! Although we recommend that you always zero-pad your image numbers (as described in the comments associated with this suggestion) to have them display correctly by default, we have added an additional sorting option to the image lists called “Natural Sort.” The “natural sort” option attempts to sort the image names in a way that you would naturally do it on your own, regardless of the zero-padding on the images.

This sorting option is not meant to replace the default sort, but it can be used whenever you forget, or choose not to, zero-pad the numbers on your images.

You can apply the “Natural Sort” ordering method to your images in this way: (1) click into the “Manage” section for an event, (2) click into one of your categories that you would like to sort, (3) select the “Natural Sort” option from the droplist.

8. I love you guys.... LOVE you guys. But each year I find myself looking for better alternatives because of one pesky issue... my clients have a hard time adding products other than prints to their cart.

I wish the print drop down menu had products listed there as well. That way I could easily sell canvases, digital files, etc.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you suggestion and comments! This suggestion was added multiple years ago and was somehow overlooked and not updated as it should have been when our new storefronts were introduced more than a year ago. The products and add-ons are now significantly more accessible and easy to view and purchase than they were in the past. Sorry for the delayed status update, but this functionality is now in place. Thank you all for your support!

9. The automatic emails are awesome, but the email templates look pretty boring (and they are kind of ugly). Can we get some updated, prettier email templates?

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sort images by file name, capture time, etc. Have a way to organize images better and faster. Select and move multiple photos within within a category. As it is now, this process is very time consuming and clunky.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you all for your votes! The option to sort by capture time, and to sort in a “natural” order has been added, To use either of these options, head into the photo list within your event and select the sorting method you would prefer for the images, at the top of the page. To arrange the images individually, you can now drag-and-drop the images from within both the list-view and the grid-view.

11. Pleeease, I beg of you, can we have more options for the way the featured image crops?? even if you can slide the image around in the square you are provided, would work better. the whole top center, middle center, ect ect, often cuts the image in not such a great place... Pretty please?? Thanks for listening!! :) Kat

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am trying to reactivate a TON of expired events for a last-chance holiday/end-of-year sale...

Please tell me there's a way to do this in bulk instead of going in to each single event and guessing/calculating the amount of days from the event launch until my target date for every.single.different.event ... this will literally take all day :/

If there isn't, can you look into this for your next round of updates? Thanks for considering!

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! You can now re-activate your galleries in bulk by placing a checkmark next to the galleries you’d like to re-activate (in the list view) and selecting Actions » Change Expiration Date. This allows you to re-activate a set of galleries and set a specific expiration date for them all at the same time. We know that it’s been a long time coming, but thank for your patience and your support!

13. 28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comments and suggestions! You can now reset the active date, which is the date that triggers the discount day discounts, by simply entering your gallery settings and clicking the “Reset Active Date” link. (The link is found next to the current active date.) Thanks again!

14. Honestly I love how pass looks, the photo display for clients is pretty. I love everything about instaproofs except the photo viewing area for clients. I think it could look a lot nicer and function better.

That's all. I'm not leaving or anything:)

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! Thank you all for your patience and your suggestions! The new storefront design has now been released (in August 2016) and it includes significant design and functionality improvements throughout.

15. I know that I can sort the images by name, but I would really like to also be able to automatically sort my images by date/time taken, or by time uploaded, or by some other method. In general, having a few additional sorting options would be great.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you all for your votes! The option to sort by capture time, and to sort in a “natural” order has been added, To use either of these options, head into the photo list within your event and select the sorting method you would prefer for the images, at the top of the page.

16. Would love for vendors to be able to download their favorites instead of just single images or the whole event! I love that I can download the zip file, but it would be so much easier if they could do it themselves!

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The ability to allow your clients and vendors to download their favorites is now available. To enable this option make sure the following two criteria are met: (1) The user must have permission to download an unlimited number of images within the gallery, and (2) the “Allow the defined user(s) to download from all of the categories in this event?” checkbox must be selected in the event settings. When both of these criteria are met, a Download Favorites button is displayed within the Favorites category for these users. Thanks for your continued suggestions!

17. It would be a great feature if one could choose a specific song for a specific gallery in a specific event.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! You can now select specific slideshow music for your gallery types and also for your specific galleries. For example, you can select to play a specific song for all of your “wedding” galleries, and you can also override that selection by selecting a different song within a specific gallery itself.

18. Having the ability for my clients to create as multiple favorites folders would be extremely helpful.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You may now create multiple Favorite folders for your clients, which they can then use to sort their favorites into whatever folder they would like. For example, if they have multiple albums that they are selecting the images for, you can provide them with favorite folders labeled "Album 1", "Album 2", etc.

19. Hello - It would be good if we could choose a featured display image for each category within the event as well as just the event image.
    Thanks

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Naturally you would look at the images first and then think about what you might do with them. I find it quite unnatural that you have to look at the images, click buy, discover only paper print sizes, then go back to products (if you know how to, most don't), add that to your cart, then go find the image, and 'buy', and select the right option.

People find this very confusing. The solution seems simple! Add product options via drop down menu after you've chosen your image, where you can currently only select paper print size.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?