Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

How can we improve Instaproofs?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. More resolution options for full event download, please!

I would love to be able to offer my clients files that are larger than 1280px, but not the full resolution that I upload (to ensure nice enlargements fulfilled by the lab). I can do multiple resolutions for individual downloads, but I would like to do the same for full sets of files. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. delete multiple clients at once

We should be able to delete multiple clients at once. I have a ton to go through and delete and since I have to hit the 'X' and wait for it to think for a bit that will take a very very long time. If it had check boxes that I could check and then select delete and go do something else while it processed that would be much better. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the additional detail in your comment! We have a way to do it on our end, but haven’t exposed the functionality on the user accounts yet. Maybe it’s time to do that! We’ll add this to the list of things to add soon. Thanks again for the suggestion!

3. No Sale galleries

Would really love an option to have a few "No Sale" galleries to showcase a full event (wedding, corporate, etc.) as samples to people inquiring for services. This would mean more bookings for photographers and more orders through Instaproofs in the long run. :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! We are currently working on creating an option like this where you can enable/disable the cart and purchase functionality for your individual events. We appreciate the suggestion and comments!

4. New Gallery - Email Cart Option

I now have the new gallery and I LOVE it (thanks instaproof!)....except one thing. It no longer has the option for the clients to "email cart" like it did in the old version. I have many clients who enjoyed that option, to share their print choices for second opinion before ordering. Hoping that could be added to the new gallery! :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for this suggestion! We too are missing this option, and it is planned for sometime in the next 30 days or so. We’ll update the status of this suggestion when it has been added. Thanks for the feedback!

5. Favorites photo count

Hi there,

I'd love if you add back the photo count for the Favorite photos selected in the gallery. My clients need to select a specific amount of photos for their wedding books and now they no longer are able to see how many photos they have marked as favorites.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! Although the new storefront was recently released, a couple of pieces are still “in the works” and this is one of those things. We have it planned for development sometime in the not-too-distant future, but in the meantime a little workaround can be had like this: (1) add the images to your favorites, (2) click the favorites icon on the top of the screen to view all of the selected favorites, (3) click on one of the thumbnails in the favorites section. When you are viewing a larger version of an image from the favorites section you can see the favorite count at the top, to the left of the cart icon. It’s not a very quick way to know, and we’re sorry about that, but it may work for you until we can get the number added directly to the top icon.

6. Uploadable Sales Tax worksheet

It would be nice to be able to upload a spreadsheet with all of the cities tax rates instead of having to add each one manually. In Arkansas every city and county has a different tax rate so I am having to add all 310 cities manually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! I’m sure that was very tedious to have to input all 310 cities manually! Although you are now finished doing this for now, is there a format for the input file that you think would be easiest for others to be able to take advantage of?
    Update, Feb 5: Thank you for the additional comments! It’s a great idea and we will be starting development on it very soon. Thank you again for the suggestion!

7. Ability to download instant downloads in bulk

I had the case of a client who purchased 400 images in download format and he had to download them all one by one!

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Non-Flash linked slideshow

Currently the linked slideshow (or embedded) are flash based and of course don't work on most mobile (read: ios) devices.

Would be nice to have a non-flash linked slideshow to be able to share the galleries easier.
    Also, on IOS devices the storefront slideshows have a bit of a hiccup in them every time a new slide loads.

Also, pausing the slideshow would be nice.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More storefront templates

More layout options

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Deleting Expired Events

There needs to be a quicker way to delete expired events. Like adding check boxes to the side where you can check all that you want to delete then click delete at the bottom and it deletes the selected ones.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Site Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base