How can we improve Instaproofs?

easy bulk event reactivation, especially for the holidays!

I am trying to reactivate a TON of expired events for a last-chance holiday/end-of-year sale...

Please tell me there's a way to do this in bulk instead of going in to each single event and guessing/calculating the amount of days from the event launch until my target date for every.single.different.event ... this will literally take all day :/

If there isn't, can you look into this for your next round of updates? Thanks for considering!

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
laurel mcconnell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminAdam Ellis (President, Instaproofs, Inc.) responded  · 

We appreciate this suggestion and apologize for the length of time it’s been since this was originally suggested. There is not currently a way for you to modify your events in bulk, although we will now be looking into it. Thank you!

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • laurel mcconnell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! I wanted to give this a little more love again- I was thinking I'd relaunch all of this year's galleries for a massive studio-wide Spring Sale but once I factored in the time to go through 30+ shoots and calculate how many days it had been since the initial launch, etc, I lost interest.

I'd SUPER love an easier way to relaunch/extend events in bulk, with a calendar date picker versus calculating the days manually- I think we'd both make way more moola! Thanks for reading ;)

Feedback and Knowledge Base