How can we improve Instaproofs?

easy bulk event reactivation, especially for the holidays!

I am trying to reactivate a TON of expired events for a last-chance holiday/end-of-year sale...

Please tell me there's a way to do this in bulk instead of going in to each single event and guessing/calculating the amount of days from the event launch until my target date for every.single.different.event ... this will literally take all day :/

If there isn't, can you look into this for your next round of updates? Thanks for considering!

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
laurel mcconnell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminAdam Ellis (President, Instaproofs, Inc.) responded  · 

We appreciate this suggestion and apologize for the length of time it’s been since this was originally suggested. There is not currently a way for you to modify your events in bulk, although we will now be looking into it. Thank you!

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • laurel mcconnell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! I wanted to give this a little more love again- I was thinking I'd relaunch all of this year's galleries for a massive studio-wide Spring Sale but once I factored in the time to go through 30+ shoots and calculate how many days it had been since the initial launch, etc, I lost interest.

I'd SUPER love an easier way to relaunch/extend events in bulk, with a calendar date picker versus calculating the days manually- I think we'd both make way more moola! Thanks for reading ;)

Feedback and Knowledge Base