Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

How can we improve Instaproofs?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. change add-on default option

Hi, Can you add an option where you can choose what the default add-on is - rather than it displaying "none"
    I'd like to offer matt and gloss options on prints, with matt being the default, but right now it always defaults to none

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Duplicate invoices

I would like to be able to duplicate and edit existing invoices. This would be especially helpful for wedding clients, where they have more than one invoice, deposit and balance. Instead of having to edit each one from a template, being able to duplicate the specific couple's original invoice with all their wedding info from the deposit and just edit it for the balance invoice would be a big time-saver.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Optional cropping for new print orders

I often get huge print orders that are almost entirely 4x6's with one or two 5x7's in the mix and the process to fulfill this order is a *long one* even though no cropping is involved for the 2x3 aspect ratio.

**Would it be possible to show the print order total and give us the *option* to crop or the option to fulfill without cropping? so we individually select the photos we would like to manually crop?**

I'd love a list of the thumbnails showing the crop marks on each photo then we can just click on that particular photo…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Comment area in customer orders

I'd like to see a place for the photographer to write notes when viewing customer orders. Things like "awaiting client approval of proofs" etc. to help track what has been printed and is ready to ship and what is not.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Direct Fulfillment

Can we find a way to separate print and product orders within a single order to allow for direct fulfillment of the print only? Currently, I can't use direct fulfillment when the order other products. Bummer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Slideshow purchasing

Almost every one of my clients wants to purchase a slideshow after I send it to them! I would love to have a link that they can just download directly from instaproofs! I can make extra cash, and so can instaproofs!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Has anyone checked out Pixieset?

The interface, and viewing of client images is gorgeous on Pixieset.com. Wondering if there is any updates coming to instaproofs to make the galleries look more modern?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Printable manual?

Your videos are really instructive. But why not offer a full-fledged comprehensive manual as a PDF or even an EPUB file.

Regards -

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Image sorting

The title image sort does not work numerically. It jumps from #1 to 101, throwing off the whole reason for numbering. You should also be able to move multiple images at a time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. overall template for sale confirmation needed

'Instead of having to update each person's sale confirmation message

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Automatic watermark inclusion on web-res downloads

Pixieset has this amazing ability for you to upload one print-res file. You can also upload your watermark which is used to display over your files as clients looks at images online- all similar to how Instaproofs currently works. But then (where it gets amazingly awesome) is that when you set up your images to have a web-res download you can choose to have the watermark automatically included on the file so that the client downloads looks like the watermarked image they were looking at in the online album.

As Instaproofs exists now, if I want this simple ability I…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add note to unsubscribe page

It would be nice if there was a note somewhere on the unsubscribe page that said something like 'Uncheck the boxes below to unsubscribe from emails', etc. to make that page a bit more clear.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. download monthly order breakdown to include 'paid date'

Hi, the download to xls does not include the 'paid date'. When I do my monthly sales tax reports, I need to know which transactions contributed to a bank payment. It would be nice if you included 'paid date' in the spreadsheet so I could filter by date and have excel calculate the correct tax for me. As it is, I have to do it manually. It would also be nice if your web-page could report the same way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add logo to my downloads

I'd like to offer those who enter my galleries the ability to download a lo-res version of the photos WITH my logo in the lower right. Ideally, I can specify the lo-res file size (FB specs) and my logo can be stamped vertically along the right corner (with say 50% opacity). This will help brand on social media and fulfill all the requests from the guests.'

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sort by Date

Hello, My galleries used to sort by date but now they sort alphabetically. Customer support told me that they can't fix this, that I need to send you guys a suggestion. Sounds a little weird but ok.

I like that my galleries are sorted by category, then within those categories I would like them to sort by date with most recent first...like alll the other people's galleries...??? don'

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. International shipping

Message: 'I would like to suggest a fulfilment services for international photographer. I'm sure it can be done. This is something missing in your services, which for me unfortunately is a deal breaker. It too much of a hassle to have to place your own orders. Why not charge a international export fee, or set up relations with international labs? Please keep me in the loop should you go ahead with such service. I know you are missing out on business because of this.

Warm regards
    Antony'

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create a way to tab photos for search by customers

sporting event photogs need a beautiful site like yours to sell images from marathons, triathlons etc. but we have thousands of images (usually 1MB each). participants are used to searching by bib number.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Photo Caption

Option to have a caption with each photo. It would be nice to say something about each photo with a caption.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Free Downloads

It would be good to have no product prices showing when I set up a gallery for the free downloads. Is this possible please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Site Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base