Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

How can we improve Instaproofs?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. allow logo/copyrite to go over entire print not just corners

Allow the logo or printed copyrite to cover the print in the viewing mode so photos cannot be stolen from the site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding Individual Photos for Options under "Add-Ons"

This would be an amazing feature that would allow me to put all different frame options under one heading and then have the client cycle through them to see the different options illustrated to the side instead of overwhelming them in the "Add Enhancements" Pop up. It would be great to put things like canvases, metal, bamboo, wood standouts, etc under one "Add-On" again, with a separate photo to illustrate each. The client could select the option they are interested in to have the photo to the side change. This would help me be able to expand the options for…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Schedule E-Mails

It would be great if we could schedule sales notification emails ahead of time! Say I want an email to be sent to clients on the day of the sale and another to be sent the last day of the sale. If I could write these emails at once and schedule them, that would be wonderful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Email Export Options

It would be awesome if...there were an additional option available when exporting email addresses...for instance...if I want to export email addresses to only those people who are OPTIONING IN to Event Notice OR an additional option that when adding their email address there was an extra option that says do you want to opt in to our newsletter? So that we could add the email addresses to our newsletter. Obviously we don't want to email anyone who doesn't want to hear from us so having these other options would be awesome. I want to use these email lists to encourage…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Print Size Discount

Allow it to apply to enhancements

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Itty bitty green download arrow

You need to increase the size of that faded green itty bity tiny little download arrow. It's barely visible. OR, put the word " download" underneath it.....it took me two days to realize what it was........really.........

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. discounts for specific products

This idea came to me because I would love to offer gift certificates at a discount for Mother's Day. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Print sets over Print sizes

Hi everyone, Could it be possible to display print sets _before_ print sizes? I'd love to encourage ordering sets & packages over individual prints. Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. pricing template

be able to change the pricing template associated with an even in the main event info window. it seems weird to have to go through the image management to change the pricing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. first look

good morning! I was wondering if there is a way to adjust my storefront so the first thing the customer sees is the non-cropped flow layout? Right now they see a few photos and have to click on see all to go to the flow layout page

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. international shipping

Rather than letting customers choose their shipping, if they are out of the country that the instaproofs account is set up in then they automatically pay international shipping, the honor system is not a good system for a business

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Custom Album Photographer Options

Hey! I was just talking to someone who showed me how to add custom album pages to a client-specific album. You guys have the images showing as two pages--which I understand since you're trying to show people what it will look like in an album--but my only suggestion would be that you give the photographer the option to show it like that or as just one page. And the reason I say this is because I save my images as a "spread," so the layout looks really weird, and I have no way to upload them any other way since…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Video

Hybrid video photography is becoming more popular. Smug Mug allows its hosted photographers to post videos on a gallery page, for sale and downloading. Could Instaproofs offer this service?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Multiple Photos per Product for Sale

No one is going to buy an album from my site if they can only see one image of it! This applies to most items for sale- but especially the more expensive products. Definitely need multiple images.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Animated Gifs

I run a photobooth, and would like to have the ability for my clients to download animated gifs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Mobile Friendly

Make templates mobile friendly, it's quite difficult to use as is on small devices.
    Slimline version or a way to just flick through images would be great and would maybe generate more sales.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow clients to type in edits/instructions for each pic, not just at the end of ordering.

While clients are selecting a specific picture to order, i.e. selecting quantities, cropping, etc., it would be nice if they had a field where they could also type in edits or special instructions for me to make, to that specific picture.

There is one special instructions box at the end, after checkout, but it would be nice, for the client and me, to have the specific edits attached to a specific picture. Please keep the box at the end though. Clients can still use this for notes about the order in general.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix title (and description) on posts to Facebook

When sharing images on Twitter & Google+ from a client event page, the title of the post is the title of the event along with the name of the image being shared.

For instance, if the event title is "Jack & Jill's Wedding" and the image name is "Bride & Groom 001", the post will show as "Jack & Jill's Wedding - Bride & Groom 001".

However, when posting to Facebook, the title is just simply "View Event" and the description is the meta description for the whole storefront.

I would love to have the Facebook posts be consistent with…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. print sets shipping charges

I've had a heck of a time for something that seems like it would be a very simple fix. I offer canvas prints. At this point the only two options would be to either #1 create them as a print set or #2 create as a product. #1 is the most attractive option because it would allow purchaser to click on the print...order the print and choose the canvas option they want. The BIG problem here is that shipping for a canvas is much higher than shipping for prints. We need an option the change the shipping rates for print…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Delete buttons need a warning

Message: 'While viewing the photographer back end side of Instaproofs, on my iPhone, my thumb accidentally hit the Delete button on a clients email, when attempting to view their Favorites.
    Poof! Email, dates visited & Favorite images selected were all gone!
    Thank goodness Robert was able to restore it. But please put an "Are you sure" message so it's idiot proof. :P
    Thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Site Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base