Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

How can we improve Instaproofs?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. better copyright on gallery images

need to completely cover image like fill on photoshop to prevent image theft. I have more images stolen than bought.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Batch Shipping Cost Entry

It's a long & cumbersome process to change the shipping costs of multiple items. A checkbox & batch change option would mean I don't have to change 25 items' shipping costs one at a time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. a/b visual comparisons from a single image

allow customers to view, pick and choose different variations from a single photo (i.e. unedited vs. edited, borders & photo effects, etc).

the only way to do this now is to upload original unedited images and then separately upload the different edited variations into a separate category, making the customers click and search just to see the variations

another way that i have been using is just uploading all the variations into one category and then sort them sequentially, but sometimes i can have 2-5 different variations and can get quite large & overwhelming to view when i have a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Offer gift product incentives when certain spending levels are met.

I'd like to be able to offer a gift product when a customers cart reaches a certain spending level. This would be a great alternative to a discount because it would lure people to higher spending levels...plus, its more profitable for me to offer a gift incentive product than it is to discount.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have the option to send Favourites Selection only as a link/slideshow

I often liase with the client to choose the images for press submission. We do this using the Favourites tool with my email address. I'd like to be able to make a link to send just this gallery to a magazine or blog editor.

It would save the step of then having to reupload the images or create a separate pdf to send to the press.

Some of my clients don't want to send the whole gallery to their social circle/moms friends/great aunts so they could also send this link to their Favorites. At the moment those clients just don't…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. View Counts, Ratings, Comments

I'd like to make it more interactive, giving my clients the ability to rate, comment, and judge popularity.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Preview Tab

I would love to see a preview tab for the events. that way, we know what it looks like to a client without having to open up the gallery.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. offer home page webhosting: improve album product upload; improve our slideshow on welcome page

#1 Make our home page a full website welcome page for customers. With drop down events lists and/ or a menu page of the page our visitors see currently; include a video slide show [larger]; templates are fine; this makes easier for photographers to maintain.

It would attract more photographers to your business. I am shopping around for a trendier option to the host web co I have at present. Every host company I research has a store front included in my service package. I am happier with your company. I have been here for a couple years and you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Slideshow Music

It would be a great feature if one could choose a specific song for a specific gallery in a specific event.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Contract Sign + Advanced Invoicing

A one stop for clients to sign their contract electronically and make payments with credit cards. I currently use the invoicing feather and love it! Would love to really see this developed into a one stop of my clients to make their payments and review their contract.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Album Pages Customer Feedback Option

Allow Clients to leave feedback on their album pages from within Instaproofs. In addition, one could leave comments directly on their images.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Auto Fill prints when Products are ordered/Auto Fill Prints within Products

Creating a Print Product is great, however, we are currently unable to auto fill it with RPL, therefore, if there is an order that contains a product, I am unable to use this service, which is more often than not.

I would like to be able to use the AUTO FILL when products are ordered and also create print Products can can utilize this service.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow customization of the "Image Not Available" image on the new storefront

On the old storefront we were given the option to upload our own "image not available" image, and I would like to have that same ability for the new storefront as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create discounts that are specific to products

There are quite a few different types of discounts and discount codes that we can give to our clients already, but what I would really like to see is a discount that is specific to products. For example, if I want to run a discount on *just* my High Res DVDs for a weekend, there isn't currently a way to do that. Or if I want to give a discount code out that is good for 20% off my parent albums, there isn't a way to do that. Please add a way to create discounts that are specific to products.

153 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 33 34 35 37 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Site Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base