Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

1. Bulk add discount codes

I want to give competitors at an event unique discount codes so they can only use their code up to it's value. It would be good to be able to do this from a spreadsheet and load into instaproofs instead of me going through and adding each one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get download link for others favorites

I am working with an album designer and I would like there to be an option for me to have my client(s) select favorite images and then send a download link with those images to my album designer. At the moment I can only figure out how to either send a download link to the individual who favorited the images or download them myself. It would be fine even I could just get the download link to my email and then I could send it out to my designer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to Hide/Disable "SALE!" Banner at top of Gallery

I'd very much appreciate if there was a way to make the "SALE!" information banners at the top of the gallery optional / hideable. I don't love that its the first thing my clients are greeted with the first time they look at their photos. It just feels a little tacky.

I really appreciate the ability to do sales and send automated emails when the sale is about to end. This to me is what sets IP apart from everyone else, and helps me sell lots of prints. I don't mind advertising the sale once they've had a chance to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Downloads

Hi there,

Could you explore a better way to turn on instant downloads? As it is right now when a client wants to download their favorites, they have to be added to the list of "PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD INDIVIDUAL IMAGES" list, but when I do that it disables the ability for anyone else to be able download individual images. Is it possible to have categories of download when you grant permission to download full gallery? As it stands, it's not super intuitive for our clients to just simply download without having to add in a bunch of emails. I understand…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make images viewed on mobile website resizeable with pinch zoom

When viewing the images via a phone or tablet (not through a mobile gallery, but through the standard website), it would be nice for my clients to be able to zoom in with a pinch zoom.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Alternate Logo For eMails & Invoices

I have a dark background for my galleries to match my WIX website. Consequently my logo needs to be white to show up on the page. It disappears however on the white background of an eMail or invoice. Can you add an additional option for another logo on the branding page so I can upload a dark logo for those documents?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Prints and shipping

I don't understand the shipping set up. I have returned a print receipt that shows a charge for shipping that I have not charged the customer and therefore appears that I owe money to yourselves. I don't understand how this could happen or how to rectify it. Please respond and help me on this ASAP.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make Branding More Customizable

Would love the ability to make emails and storefronts a little more customizable. Make it easier to upload an image or graphic to announce a sale!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. suggestion for downloads

It would be nice to have an additional option to give everyone who has access to login to the gallery full permission to download the images without us having to input each email address.

Also the ability to select a specific folder they can download from would be a nice option for us to select. For example the ability to download freely from low res files and not the high res files folder or vise versa.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Filter Galleries

It would be great to be able to customise the link for the main website so that it only shows events of a certain GALLERY TYPE.

At the moment, we do have several distinct areas of photography as do many other photographers of course, eg: Weddings, Events, Baptisms etc and I have different web pages that allow customers to click through to Instaproofs to view previous works.

Unfortunately, at the moment, they have to wade through different TYPES. Whereas, if we could send them to

hostname.instaproofs.com/gallery/#type=wedding

... or similar, this would be advantageous.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please create the ability to take deposits on an invoice!

Please create the ability to take deposits on an invoice!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Gallery static page

Is there a way to have multiple options for the Gallery static page. The only option at the moment has the log in box in the center blocking the picture from being seen fully before a person log's in. Can there be more options for this. for example having a full size picture with the log in box on the bottom border. or just more looks to choose from that can be customized to your gallery types.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! We agree that there needs to be a couple of additional options available for that page, and we’re working on making that happen. We hope to have something ready to announce for this sometime within the next little; stay tuned! :)

15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to See a List of Photos a Client "Hides" under Visitor Stats

Currently in my daily summary report that comes via email it shows that photos were hidden by a client, but when I log into visitor stats it does not display there. I have to log in as the client, then click through to each category until I see the hidden images at the bottom. It would be very helpful if there was a clickable link under stats to see which photos have been hidden to ensure I don't share photos the client wants to keep private.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Customizable receipt email

I have all my emails customized but then my clients receive the receipt email that doesn't look like it fits at all with everything else they have received from me. I would love to see a receipt email added to the email templates so it can be customized.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option to change resolution of free downloads

This is so huge for my couples! Currently there is no way for them to seamlessly download full resolution files and web sized resolution files for free. It would be ideal if when they clicked "download image" or "download all images" that they would be given a choice of the resolution. All current workarounds to this are not user friendly for the clients.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Invest in hardware

You have a great product. However, your site is slow. As you grow and more images are loaded, it will slow and crash. Get ahead of the game.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Gallery download confirmations

Is there a way to to confirm when a gallery download has been activated and confirm when the download was completed?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Site Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base