Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

1. The "Cart" button needs to be bigger, its tucked away as a tiny icon below an image, we want to drive people to buy not struggle to see it to make a purchase

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When you click the share icon on an image and send to someone’s email, it just sends them a thumbnail and the link goes to the full gallery where they have to scroll through to find the image. It seems counter-intuitive and prevents me from selling a print of an image since the client can’t find it in a gallery full of 1000+ images. The link should go to the specific image after they sign in, so they can see it larger and purchase.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow client to download both a web sized gallery and full sized gallery

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bancontact is a popular payment method in Belgium, and it might be nice to have it as an additional option to credit cards.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Coupon codes that can be applied to specific products, or that can dis-include certain products. Or, print credits that can only be applied to print products.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Because clients will select occasionally to extend their coverage time as they near the wedding, I need to be able to access and edit an invoice even after they have paid their initial deposit. Please make edits to invoices possible from creation to fulfillment.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When sending images to vendors, I have them make a list and send them a link to download. Many times, they don't realize the link has an expiration on it which causes more work on my part and frustration on their end.

We need an option where we can permanently enable downloads to the favorites list granted to certain emails, or an option to customize the amount of time the link is live.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I would love to be able to copy my favorite images to a different "gallery". For example, I want to be able to save my all-time-favorite images in a hidden gallery so I can have a resource to pull from for marketing and social media. Thank you!!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please could you put 'inches' in brackets on your print sizes. I know photography standard is always inches but many uk labs now list their size options in CM so its confusing for non photographers.
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would love to be able to add an additional water mark. I have two brands and would love to use the correct logo on the coordinating galleries, rather than one logo on all of the galleries.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. With Instaproofs, we have the ability to send contracts and invoices to clients for their upcoming photoshoots, so it would be awesome if clients could also schedule appointments using the same platform. The photographers could set their availability and clients could select the day/time that works best for them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I made galleries for various destinations and need to move those galleries into a Travel gallery.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I love that I can add an email and implement that email address having the ability to download images from a category! One request though, currently there is only one restriction option...which applies to any email addresses in there. It would be amazing if the restrictions could be different for each email address. For instance, if a vendor signs our vendor agreement then we allow them full access images. But if they don't we only want to allow them watermarked images. With the restriction option now in place it doesn't let us personalize what we want to give out. Please…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You currently cannot move a category in one gallery easily to a new gallery. You have to re-upload the entire thing, which means it deletes any user's favorites, settings, etc.

It would be great to be able to simply move a category to a new gallery if needed.

This became an issue when I tried to allow a bride to download her entire wedding gallery she purchased, yet not the engagement session she did months prior, which she didn't purchase. I've run into an issue with this now! And have to delete the engagement category and now reupload it to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Now that we can add images to a highlight category (yay!), it would be so awesome if we could have the option to make the thumbnails in our grid view larger.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great if you could make it so not only can you copy/duplicate product options, but the products themselves!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Would love to move the single watermark to the bottom center of the image instead of smack dab in the middle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. For invoice templates, it would be nice if the remainder emails could be scheduled something like (current date) + 3 days... (current date) + 7 days...

In other systems I have use we can put T+7 and it will read as current date + 7 days.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allowing clients to fill in OPTIONAL fields instead of only having required fields.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?