Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

815 results found

1. The ability to make the 'additional notes' from the customer 'required' before an item can be added to their cart, forcing them to follow instructions for the specific product.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We have had clients ask how to view their slide show in full screen mode. To my knowledge this is not an option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Uploaded some pictures from an event yesterday as it was happening -much slower than normal using iPhone as a hotspot. At least there were 40-50 pictures that people could look at on their phones. By the end of the night there were about 750 pictures to upload. These needed putting in separate galleries to beat the 600 rule. Because the original ones were in a different gallery I had to delete them and reupload them to new galleries today. eg there were a few of speeches that needed to be in a 'speeches' gallery rather than a blanket 'early one.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I know we can arrange the storfront images as a event types, date or alphbetically but Id love it if we could arrange as a drag n drop type set up as sometimes I may like 3 wedding events then 3 portrait so I can group things better for the layout grid.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi - ever since ya'll switched to your new interface, I have had the worst time trying to do things. The internet loading is terrible, it stops midway, and only loads half the page, or in a preview mode it doesn't show half the pictures. I am running safari on an iMac OS 10.9.5.
    I am seriously thinking of switching because it has caused me more headaches then ever before in the last 2 months or so. I had NO problems with the old version. The stats also take FOREVER to load. I have spent more time canceling the load…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the comment! I’m sorry to hear that things are moving slowly for you! We have tested the new interface in a very wide-variety of devices, locations, and browsers, and unfortunately we are not able to duplicate the problems you are seeing. Since we have not heard of this same issue from others, we are having to go off of the assumption that it has something to do with your specific computer/browser/location. Although you would prefer not to be asked about an alternate browser, sometimes that is a good debugging method. For example, if you opened up the site on Chrome and it was significantly faster than you have experienced in Safari, we could eliminate the possibility of it being a site-wide issue and instead spend time looking for tweaks to improve performance in Safari. If you are willing to try it and report back the results, it could…

7. Introduce an option to charge for access to galleries.
    The charge would then be available as a credit on a customer's account to be used against purchases from that gallery.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would like to see an advanced promotions engine implemented to apply promotions AUTOMATICALLY to purchases which meet qualifying criteria.

i.e. Buy 2 get one half price, cheapest item free, pick any three from these categories for $xx, free delivery above certain order value, voucher codes (single use, multiple use, expiry dates etc.)

It would need work from a photographer's perspective, to ensure that our photos are categorised correctly, but would have many benefits.

I use and benefit from the 'Products' capability to give discounts to customers who buy multiple prints, but I have had complaints from customers who don't find…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to see sample pages (if they're there, I can't find them) to see what it is I'm doing here and what mine should look like. I also can't figure out if you have passworded event galleries but I'm still looking. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The very subtle orange gears that show up once you use the pulldown for compound or fixed pricing (which by the way is really scary to do if you haven't already set the terms for the discounts. What if you've screwed up and will lose money - you shouldn't be able to turn it on without having to see what it is in one fell swoop.) aren't obvious. Mostly because in addition to being small, the sample photos of the bride and groom etc., pushes my page so far down that you the appearance of the gears doesn't POP into…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi Guys
    If you could add in a facility that allows viewers to choose a print set from the drop down menu on the right had side of the image, that would be great. Currently, it has to sit in products, and whilst it is visible above the images, it is not obvious. I think people like obvious because its another word for easy!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello!

I've found it highly complicated to explain the "app" to clients who totally understood the program I had used previously. I think the words "download the app" are discouraging because it sounds more like a commitment to download some program. Everyone I've talked to has agreed - they wouldn't click on that, but they would click on the "tap here to add to home screen" pop-up.

Could you have the instructions pop up, maybe when the user gets to the bottom of the screen, in addition to having the download app button?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. it would be awesome - if when you print an order out, at the top it would have a summary of the sizes you ordered in total.
    ex.
    1 - 4x6
    10 - 5x7
    30 - 8x10
    1 - iPhone skin

it would make the back end easier since i wouldn't have to talley up each page on really large orders. it's a great check point.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be handy to view at a glance when each event is set to stop being displyed so I can see for example John & Kellys wedding is live for 60 days and I can see when it has 10days left before them come off so I could let the client know this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would love if Instaproofs looked more attractive...i.e. getting rid of the deep red and making the sizing for the images in the galleries larger. I would LOVE if Instaproofs looked like Pixieset...cleaner and much more stylish.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. the option to import the complete email address list from excel would be nice

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I offer a number of prints in my packages and like to give out "thank-you"
    prints for great reviews, contest winners, etc... Since all of the images
    are uploaded already through instaproofs, I would love to be able to place
    orders on the back-end. Ideally, you would be able to access multiple
    albums and place orders through the Fullfillment Tab ("Create Order," or
    something) As it is now, I either order from someone else (re-uploading
    all of the images) or pay the fees on the Storefront and wait to be
    credited back for the purchase later. I have thought about…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! We have plans for putting together a way for you to create and add items to an order on the backend, but it is not yet in the works. For now a workaround to paying and waiting to be credited (minus our fee) might be to setup a single high-value discount code that only you are aware of, and using that each time you checkout through your storefront. This way you don’t have to spend any money just to create an order for yourself. Thanks again for the suggestion! We’ll update this suggestion again when another method has been put in place!

19. I had recently noted that ther was no logout button. Adam replied in regards to the administrative site which does in fact have a logout button. I, however, was referring to the new interface which does not have any means of logging out...at least in mobile mode using Chrome / Android 4.4 on my Galaxy S5.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gary, I think I see what you are saying. It looks like when you are on a small device the header area (with the logout link) is not sizing properly. We’ll look into getting this fixed, but a workaround for now is to simply zoom out (pinch-inwards) when you want to logout, and the links will then be displayed again.

20. A retry button for when an upload stalls so as not to have to start an upload over with the images that did not complete

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?