Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

How can we improve Instaproofs?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Slideshows

I would LOVE to have more control over my slideshow, it looks pretty old school, so an overhaul would be fantastic. Plus I would like to be able to set the settings to my preferences right off the bat, as I hate explaining to clients to slow down the slideshow themselves. It goes really fast right off the bat and it just doesn't look that great. Thanks!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Employee Restricted Access

I have an office manager who I would like to handle my instaproof daily tasks, however, I do not want her to have access to all of the financial information and order amounts. If there could be a way for her to have access to all of the features except the financial information, that would be very helpful. I just don't like anyone that works for me knowing the amount of money this pulls in if it isn't their business. Please implement soon!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Employee Login

I have hired an employee to manage our office & businesses, however, I don't want her to have access to all of the money information. It would be awesome to have Roles where each person only has access to certain information. Our business software ShootQ does this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Customizable Email On The Spot

Hi! I would LOVE the ability to send a customizable email to a certain visitor, rather than having to make a template each time.

Like being able to email the visitor through instaproofs instead of having to go to gmail back and forth.

Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. More images on products

It would be great to have several images on parent products rather than just one i.e. I want to supply high quality frames and I'd love to see a few images of the frame itself and also examples within a room set.

I'd also like to see the ability to click on a product image and have it enlarge so client can see details better.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cropping tool

hello,
    On the cropping option, can that be reduced some the clients can't crop in so much? I know there will be times when the picture once printed out won't have good quality after cropping so tight. It just crops in to much. Can that be reduced some??
    Also, can cropping be "mandatory" on select events instead of applying to all events? Thanks so much! Rick Barge

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New Plans

I really wish you would offer a 100 or 150GB plan. There's a big gap between 50 & 250, I think a lot of people might appreciate more choices. I don't need a 250GB plan but really would like 100GB

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bulk change price list

It would be great to bulk change price lists for galleries after they are live. This would be good for running sales at higher percentages off on a higher price list, for example. Or for reducing price lists in bulk.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Event name plate placement

It would be great if you could adjust where the name plate for an event is shown rather than just adjusting the cover photo itself. A lot of the time couples are in the bottom of the frame so the event name plate always being on the bottom tends to block them. If you could adjust the plate like you adjust the cover photo that would be great!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bulk email using sales dynamic content

I use custom bulk email templates to send clients their gallery and simultaneously announce the start of a sale. It would be great if those templates could use dynamic content and pull discount information such as percentage off and expiration date. The emails are being attached to visitor emails in specific galleries so hopefully this is something that can be programmed. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. copyright

adding something we can choose to use per event (that pops up for the viewer) about copyright law, as to inform the viewer taking screen shots of images for sale is against the law and what the penalty is for doing so...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Size suggestions, based on what lab offers ?

Why do I have to manually input what sizes im going to offer, while having no idea what Richards photo lab offers. Is there some sort of way to allow my to just select the items from Richards photo lab id want to have on my personal proofing site?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Your postcard came in the mail...

I haven't been on instaproofs very long yet, but so far I LOVE it, and I was so impressed to get a handwritten postcard from Adam in the mail. Really nicely done. This platform is so great. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Keep us signed in

It would be awesome if we were kept signed into Instaproofs for at least 24 hours on the same computer. I like to work with multiple tabs open and anytime I open a new one for instaproofs I have to sign in again.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add ability to enter a mandatory base charge.

It would be good to be able to add a base cost to an event (different for each event). A minimum order amount doesn’t work for covering extra costs. For example, my lab for volume sports photos has a $25 min order. If I have a late order where print cost is less than $25 using a minimum order amount just cuts my profit. The only way to not cut into profit is to add a mandatory base cost adder.

For portrait or commercial work this is not an issue for me. It only applies to the volume side of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. view all income from an event

I would love to be able to sort by event and see the total amount earned for that event - from both invoices and fulfillment orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add support for Royal Mail's Click & Drop (online postage)

In the UK we can now import spreadsheets to easily generate postage online.

This saves small companies a ton of time and is easier than using stamps, as the shipping rules can automatically apply the correct postage type and will even allow for the automatic printing of postage labels and despatch notes.

The only thing we need is to be able to export the data as a csv file in the appropriate format.

For orders that have ordered multiple products they should appear over multiple lines with the same order number.

Fields required would be:
    Order Number
    Order Date
    Event…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Category folders within events

The ability to group certain categories into a folder in the event. For example, in a wedding have a details folder with the categories "food", "attire", and "setting", another folder for events that has "first dance", "cake cutting", and "bouquet toss" in it. It's really crucial for doing school photography. Being able to have one event for the whole school, then folders for each class, and a category for each student. As it is, I'll have to create a new event for each class which is a pain in the you-know-what, and not really feasible with my current plan (limit…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Multiple file size options for (full gallery) instant downloads

I would love for there to be an option for clients to buy and instantly download their gallery in different file sizes (for example: small files, medium files, large files) On Pixieset, you can select what file sizes your clients are allowed to download, and it resizes the images automatically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Site Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base