Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

104 results found

1. We need a way to preview what the bounce back codes will look like on a receipt. A 'preview' option is necessary.

Also - the option to DO Bounce Back codes is very hard to find. It took three of us to figure it out :)

Maybe break it out from the discount area and make a special section for it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think it'd be great if we also received an email for the bounce-back discount when our clients do. Because at this point, I signed up for it but I have no idea if it's even happening. Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. You can view the number of bounce-back discounts that have been created by going into the “discounts” page and viewing the details for the bounce-back discount. We have also added a short tutorial video to the “Setup” tab that shows how the bounce-back discounts work; please take a look at that to see exactly how your clients are given the bounce-back codes.

3. Can the option to not display the opt-in check box be added as an option for the latest and greatest store front?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We do not plan on removing the checkbox at this time. We feel that the opt-in checkbox is beneficial to everyone: If your client does not want to receive emails from you, sending emails to them anyway will generally result in those emails being marked as spam. Higher percentages of spam reports result in increased deliverability issues for non-spam emails (such as order notifications, etc.).

4. Whenever I upload directly from Lightroom, Instaproofs rearranges them, and it's very hard to rearrange. It would be nice to either have them not be rearranged, or to make it so we can select multiple photos at a time to rearrange.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add an option to switch on a banner advert section down the right hand side of the entire store for photographers to advertise their other products and services

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i shoot in Australia and Canada, so need to either have two exact accounts or somehow figure it out

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because of accounting and reconciliation difficulties in working with multiple currencies on a single account, we do not plan on having this available as an option any time in the foreseeable future. You may create a 2nd account for the alternate currency.

7. Free image downloads! Thats it!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion, Shana. If you have a high-resolution subscription this option already exists. Otherwise, since we only charge a fee when an order is placed, allowing free downloads opens up too much temptation for some people to try and circumvent our fees. If you have a question about how it can be enabled with a high-res subscription, shoot our support people an email and they will help you out. Thanks again!

8. Simplify the selection of products on store front, by simply listing the products with drop-down menus and price options.

Currently, the client has to select a product (canvas for example) then add to cart, then go back and select the image they want and add to product on store front. It is very confusing and add too much back and forth navigation.

They should be able to select what kind of product they want while viewing the image, and perhaps would be even better if they could have the option to add the image for a "custom built album" for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. The functionality that you are asking about is actually already available through “print sets.” I have added more details about print sets in the comment attached to your suggestion.

9. When I am on the Modify Event page, and save a change by clicking update, I get kicked out to the Event List page. I would love it if when the update saved, I remained in that event. Otherwise, I have to look thru a long list of events again if I need to make other changes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'd like to add gallery wrap options under sizes/sets rather than products. Can I do that?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to sell not only prints, but also canvases, photo boxes etc, but at the moment, I don't think this is possible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When our clients share a direct link to a slideshow it is showing it in the old slideshow format even when they are on the new storefront. Can we get that switched over to the new hot slideshow program?

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. would like to see the names of the people that enter the galleries. There should be an option to input their first and last name.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have to access Client Storefronts often, so having to sign in each time.... & remember every password....is such a hassle.
    It would be helpful to be able to view storefronts & client's emailed photo link without having to sign in.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for taking the time to vote and comment on this suggestion! After much review and consideration, we have decided that creating a “backdoor” that would allow you to log into the galleries without using a password presents some risk, and the current implementation is probably the best way to handle this at the present time. Please continue to simply log into your galleries through your storefront as your clients would.

15. Allow photographers the option to have a blog page

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. With the custom page options that are already available on the storefront at this time, we do not currently have any plans to add additional blogging functionality to the site. If you have a blog on blogger or wordpress, you can link to those blogs through the custom link option found in your account preferences.

16. On "Buy This Image" button could you make it an option to always keep it expanded? I like the new interface but want to reduce all the clicks for our clients when needing to do to purchase our prints/negatives. Thanks.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My clients are into sharing their gallery on Facebook. Is there anyway the highlighted photo for the cover of their gallery could also accompany their link?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. The Facebook social bookmark link that we provide with each image actually already displays a thumbnail version of the image that is being shared. Clicking the link from Facebook takes the user into the event when they can browse and purchase the other images as well.

18. Verify Email Addresses

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Most photographers dont have a clue about CSS so in order to customize the look of our storefront we either have to do a bunch of research and spend hours trying to figure it out or hire someone else to do it.

I suggest there be a visual editor that allows you to pick colors and fonts that is simple in the backend. Some simple color pickers would be nice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Josh,

Thanks for the suggestion. As you mentioned in your comment, this suggestion was added by someone else a little earlier. We are going to close out this one, and we welcome you to add your vote to the other similar suggestion.

Thanks!

20. We really like to see a way to purchase from multiple events into ONE shopping cart.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! We are closing out this suggestion due to there being another similar suggestion already in the list. We welcome you to add your vote to the other suggestion.

Thanks again!

• Don't see your idea?