Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

104 results found

1. On the website to order you can select black and white, when sending instant download links it would be great to have a function to also send the B&W copies

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi, guys, I'm just trying to make a change in one of my products and having difficulties; I'm sure it's something easy...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Seems in the past couple months, that when uploading the originals to the proof site, the site creates new image numbers that don't coincide with the original jpgs. Is there a way to keep those numbers consistent to the uploaded images, as it make it much easier and efficient, keeping the numbers the same

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our system doesn’t change the name of the photos being uploaded. However, some mobile devices change the names as they upload through web forms, and it sounds like that’s potentially what’s happening here.

4. Push sales tax data to Stripe with the order to be then synced into Quickbooks Online for the ability to generate all sales tax reports from one location.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion. Unfortunately, Stripe does not currently support passing that level of information over to them.

From the Stripe documentation:
    “When making charge requests, Stripe does not calculate any tax information for you. The [transaction] amount you specify must be the total amount to charge the customer, inclusive of any fees or taxes that they should be charged.”

We’ll keep an eye on this to see if it ever changes, but for now it isn’t something that can currently be done.

5. I've had a ton of confusion from the digital download process this year.

I photograph weddings and create galleries which include 5 to 6 sub folders in each gallery.

Because the downloads are broken up into 2GB files, it's dividing the sub folders in random places. And this has caused a ton of errors with my clients having to piece the downloads back together once they're downloaded.

As other every day websites create one-click checkouts/purchases I think people are getting use to easier processes for getting things on their computers.

Also, I'm delivering a luxury product and the download process…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comments and your suggestion! Unfortunately we cannot accommodate "1-click downloads" due to the enormous amount of storage space that would be required to keep "hot" duplicate (zipped) sets of the images for every gallery on-hand, waiting for the download button to be potentially/eventually be pressed. However, we have made several changes to the download process recently, which should help with the majority of your other concerns. Some of those changes include: (a) You may now select a zip file size that goes up to 8GB per file (instead of 2GB), (b) The links to the downloaded files are more easily identified and are named "file 1 of 3", "file 2 of 3", etc., and (c) the zipping process has been modified to try and keep the images from each category wirhin the same zip files (when possible). 

6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am working for a big organisation, and I have given my clients the rights to download images individually and also the ability to download the full set within category's. Now When they download the full set they have to wait for an email from instaproofs which can take up to 20mins to arrive. The problem is they are working to deadline and I know other companies like Zenfolio don't do this. You just click on the download button and they start downloading, similar also to 'we transfer. Is this something you could update and make it cleaner for clients?…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I can not get to see the galleries as an administrator, always ask me for an email and a password. Is this normal?
    If I just want to enter the gallery to see how it looks, I have to insert an email as if I were an external customer?

Could you tell me one way to skip this step?
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your question! The way you are doing it right now (putting in an email & password) is the correct way to be viewing your galleries on the storefront, and there isn’t a separate “admin view” for the storefront galleries. Please email us at support@instaproofs.com with any additional questions. Thanks again!

9. I would love it if it was possible to hide categories.

So for instance, I create the event and upload engagement photos. Some months later I am working on wedding images for the same event but don't want the couple to see images as they are being uploaded (so I don't want them to just see getting ready photos/category while I am still uploading other parts of the day or when it's only half uploaded).

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! Although we do not plan on allowing categories to be hidden, one possible workaround for you is to password protect the categories while they are being uploaded. On the off-chance that your client is viewing their gallery while you are uploading their new categories, they would see the new category(s) but would not be able to enter them without a password. You could even go a little further and name the category you are uploading “Upload In Progress” and password protect that category until the upload is finished. Once the upload is finished you could simply rename the category and remove the password.

10. We are starting a very big research project in your area. This project takes place every week, so we need to recruit Shoppers to work as a surveyor. You will get $300 on each assignment.
    To register for this survey, Reply with the details below to process your application
    - Full Name
    - Mailing Address (No P.O Box)
    - Contact Cellphone Number
    Email the HR (retailandshop@gmail.com).
    Thank you for your time!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi Please adfvise when below funds will be available in my Paypal account.

Payment for January 3, 2017: £432.09

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For customers ordering from multiple events, make it so we can combine their selections into one cart. Helps when on or more of their carts is under the min. order or dealing with multiple shipping costs..

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Without having to enter their e-mail on the back end, it would be nice to allow anyone who visits the gallery to download images.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tina! Thanks for the suggestion! You can currently set things up so that anyone who enters their email address can download the individual images (without having to enter the emails on the back end), but we probably won’t be implementing this for full-event downloads. If you need some help setting up the individual downloads for anyone to download, please shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com and we can help you out with that!

14. I have customers who want to make purchases from multiple events in a single transaction. Currently, they have to do this separately, leading to confusion and/or complaints about multiple postage fees. Can this feature be added?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I live and work in Hungary and most of my clients are local. It would be much more comfortable to them to see the prices in HUF (local currency). I'm sure they would buy stuff more easily this way. And more ease means more money.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! Unfortunately we are not currently able to make all currencies available. We are limited by what our processors can handle, and the currencies that we are able to keep a running balance in. Right now that is USD, CAD, AUD, GBP, and EUR. We will continue to add additional currencies as we are able to do that. Thanks!

16. I would love to have my personalized products on the top as an option. If a customers photo is on the top then they never see the product options.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! This suggestion has been “declined” simply because there is another similar suggestion that has a few more supporters than this one has, and we’d love to have you add your support to that one (so that we can trim down duplicates). The other suggestion has the title “Allow the option to add products to the top of the event page.” Thanks!

17. I have many clients get irritated that they loose their shopping cart when they go to another event.
    They shop multiple events because we try to make it easier on our customer when we have 500 images for 1 event. We break them out into categories to make it easier for them to find what they are looking for.
    Carrying a shopping cart over would avoid frustration of people having to pay a shipping fee on each event - when they could simple pay 1 shipping fee.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I use instaproofs soley for my business. I photograph horse events. within the horses event there are heats/classes which I take photos of the horses in each class/heat. Some of my clients have horses in different classes. which means they have to checkout multiple times - because instaproofs cant cater for the checkout of photos in multiple classes. This needs to be fix..... some of my clients are having to checkout over 6 times ...which is unreasonable. I have emailed instaproofs regarding this and there is nothing they can do but tell me to lodge a "suggestion". This month I…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Other Shopping Carts have managed to get money to their users through paypal right away. They have eliminated the waiting period. All That needs to happen on Pick Up and Self fulfillment Orders...is for your to take out your fee. Once you have done that, then you can automatically send payments to a pay pal account. If the direct deposit option is preferred...Then I can see you cutting down deposits to 3 days after payment. Most credit card transactions that happen are good. Its really easy to do, you just have to set up a system.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! Payments are sent as they currently are in order to avoid potential issues with the orders and with the payment. Since Instaproofs processes the payments, we are also ultimately responsible for anything that goes wrong with them (such as a chargeback being sent by the purchaser, or an order never being fulfilled by the photographer). Because of this, there has been a buffer built into our system to help ensure a safe transaction environment for both the photographer and the purchaser. You would be surprised at the number of photographers that simply do not fulfill their orders; sending payment immediately without confirmation that the order has been shipped leaves us without the funds to process the required refunds, and it leaves our system vulnerable to quite a bit of potential abuse. Because of the liability involved with these transactions, we will be keeping our payment…

20. It would help if you provided the actual IP address our shopping carts. Go Daddy is telling me that i need this information in order to set this up properly with them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. I believe that you may be reading GoDaddy’s forms incorrectly; CNAMEs do not use an IP Address. Make sure you are not looking at ANAME records or anything other than CNAMEs.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?