Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

104 results found

1. I have to access Client Storefronts often, so having to sign in each time.... & remember every password....is such a hassle.
    It would be helpful to be able to view storefronts & client's emailed photo link without having to sign in.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for taking the time to vote and comment on this suggestion! After much review and consideration, we have decided that creating a “backdoor” that would allow you to log into the galleries without using a password presents some risk, and the current implementation is probably the best way to handle this at the present time. Please continue to simply log into your galleries through your storefront as your clients would.

2. I think a lot of clients use their mobile phones to do pretty much everything. I think having a mobile option for them to view their proofs would be a great way to increase views to our galleries, especially if they're sharing them with their friends and family.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your votes on this suggestion! The suggestion is being declined not because it is a bad suggestion, but because there is a duplicate suggestion that has more votes on it already. Please move your votes to the suggestion labeled “Mobile Version for Customers”, which currently has a “Started” status. Thanks again for your participation and feedback! We hope to have a more mobile-friendly version ready for you soon!

3. For customers ordering from multiple events, make it so we can combine their selections into one cart. Helps when on or more of their carts is under the min. order or dealing with multiple shipping costs..

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The business name needs to appear on the credit card statement of the client. It's confusing to the client when they purchase something from my business but my business name does not show up. At the very least it should say something like Instaproof via (business name)

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately our processors do not support this type of dynamic naming at the moment. As soon as the option becomes available, we will jump on it and make it happen. In the meantime, the receipts that your clients receive have a note at the very top that reads something like: “Note: This charge will appear on your statement under the name Instaproofs Inc.” That generally is enough to help most people out with it, but I’m sorry that some of your clients have been confused.

5. I have many clients get irritated that they loose their shopping cart when they go to another event.
    They shop multiple events because we try to make it easier on our customer when we have 500 images for 1 event. We break them out into categories to make it easier for them to find what they are looking for.
    Carrying a shopping cart over would avoid frustration of people having to pay a shipping fee on each event - when they could simple pay 1 shipping fee.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So if I have a client looking at one evnet they can add multiple photos from various event. A universal shopping cart and Favorites.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When our clients share a direct link to a slideshow it is showing it in the old slideshow format even when they are on the new storefront. Can we get that switched over to the new hot slideshow program?

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Since you have the Mobilde apps now, I would suggest a checkbox with the option to create the mobile app instantly when creating the event itself. For photographers like me who usually have no more than 50 images per gallery/event, that would be very handy.
    And if the photographer chooses to create the app, it could appear as a link in their event gallery.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'd love to be able to see the number of installs {ideally unique} so that I can set goals and reward customers for sharing their images!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be a great idea you you to offer us Apps for our customers to view and order prints from our store.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion. The latest version of our storefront was released in August 2016 and is fully mobile compatible. This allows your clients to easily view and purchase their images without needing to download a separate app. Thanks again for the suggestion!

11. On "Buy This Image" button could you make it an option to always keep it expanded? I like the new interface but want to reduce all the clicks for our clients when needing to do to purchase our prints/negatives. Thanks.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please. I have the same clients for many galleries. Other than trusting them with a fee shipping code they always have to play shipping twice. Clients really need to be able to order from multiple galleries in the same cart.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion and your votes! Unfortunately, this is not something that we can do with our back-end system at this time. Future version of the service may include this ability, but it is not currently possible without a complete re-write. :(

13. Right now when any images are favorited, the folder ends up being a jumbled mess with no organization. This is not helpful to the client, or anyone else viewing it! Would love for it to be either organized alphabetically on the public side, or custom options allowed. Our images are part of a story, and having them randomly arranged doesn't showcase them to our clients as I'm sure we'd all like!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This suggestion was originally made for a previous gallery design. The current gallery design lists the favorited images in the order that they were selected for a viewer during their viewing session. Upon returning to the gallery at a later date, the favorites are sorted by category, and then alphabetically. On the photographer's side of things, the favorited images are listed by category, and then by the sequence that the images are displayed in within the gallery itself.

14. I would like to suggest multiple currencies as a premium feature. I think Instaproofs shopping cart should allow the user to select between different currencies for their payment, the same way Zenfolio and SmugMug are now doing. I know supported currencies today are USD, Euros, GBP, AUD and CAD, but those are available only for the photographer, at the moment of setup. Why not make all of those available to our clients via a drop-down menu inside their gallery? Payment to the photographer could still be done via the currency chosen at the moment of setup. Actually, client payment could…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion. After much research and debate we feel that this isn’t something that we will offer anytime in the foreseeable future. With how quickly exchange rates change (hundreds of times per day), listing an estimated price in a currency other than the photographer’s selected currency has the possibility of creating too much customer confusion when they receive billing statements for amounts different than what they saw on the site.

15. I would like the option to dictate the size of the image thumbnails within the gallery to something smaller than what they are currently set at. I would also like to have more control over the size and placement of the watermark across these images.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I use instaproofs soley for my business. I photograph horse events. within the horses event there are heats/classes which I take photos of the horses in each class/heat. Some of my clients have horses in different classes. which means they have to checkout multiple times - because instaproofs cant cater for the checkout of photos in multiple classes. This needs to be fix..... some of my clients are having to checkout over 6 times ...which is unreasonable. I have emailed instaproofs regarding this and there is nothing they can do but tell me to lodge a "suggestion". This month I…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would love to see a preview tab for the events. that way, we know what it looks like to a client without having to open up the gallery.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I've had a ton of confusion from the digital download process this year.

I photograph weddings and create galleries which include 5 to 6 sub folders in each gallery.

Because the downloads are broken up into 2GB files, it's dividing the sub folders in random places. And this has caused a ton of errors with my clients having to piece the downloads back together once they're downloaded.

As other every day websites create one-click checkouts/purchases I think people are getting use to easier processes for getting things on their computers.

Also, I'm delivering a luxury product and the download process…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your comments and your suggestion! Unfortunately we cannot accommodate "1-click downloads" due to the enormous amount of storage space that would be required to keep "hot" duplicate (zipped) sets of the images for every gallery on-hand, waiting for the download button to be potentially/eventually be pressed. However, we have made several changes to the download process recently, which should help with the majority of your other concerns. Some of those changes include: (a) You may now select a zip file size that goes up to 8GB per file (instead of 2GB), (b) The links to the downloaded files are more easily identified and are named "file 1 of 3", "file 2 of 3", etc., and (c) the zipping process has been modified to try and keep the images from each category wirhin the same zip files (when possible). 

19. I am a High-Res subscriber. It is currently a long process if I wanted to allow a client to download their images for free. I have to create a discount code, then they have to add the download to their cart, then enter the discount code, then they have to enter all their information and even their mailing address (even though it won't be used) and finally they can get to the download link. I know this isn't a main function of Instaproofs so I'm sure it wouldn't be a high priority, but it would definitely be a nice feature!…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! Since our only fees come from the orders that are placed through the storefronts, encouraging additional free downloads is not something that we are currently looking to do. We do not have a problem with the way you are doing it, but our hope is that you are using your storefront as a way to help you make money rather than just as a distribution platform.

20. I have several customers who would love to be able to purchase from several different event lists at the same time.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because of the way our overall system was designed, this probably isn’t going to happen anytime soon. However, in cases like “Anonymous” wrote about below, you can create a single event and create multiple categories within the event. This way your clients can still select from your multiple categories and they can checkout using a single shopping cart.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?