Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

104 results found

1. How to set up between those site and my local lab? do i need to get detail from them?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Johnny! We’re closing this suggestion because it looks like it is more of a support question than a suggestion. However, in answer to your question: Our fulfillment services are integrated with two labs (ProDPI and Richard Photo Lab). You may choose to use either of these labs, or you may choose to self-fulfill your orders. Self-fulfilling your orders simply means that you are going to be fulfilling through a lab outside of our system. To fulfill through another lab, simply view the order details that you receive from us and place your order through your lab like you normally would with any other offline order. If you have any additional questions, please email us at support@instaproofs.com.

2. Hey guys, Is there anyway to make the prices listed in my store front inclusive of my sales tax rate? I absolutely hate it when I think something is a certain price but then when it gets to enter card info and im slugged with sales tax at the end. I really need to account for GST but I cant change the prices now as Ive already sent out an email saying what the prices are. Can you help me out?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately we won’t be able to accommodate this request. :( Since sales tax is generally based on the destination of the purchased order, we have no way of knowing the correct tax amount to charge before the checkout process has begun and the shipping address has been provided.

3. Our clients primarily use instagram to share photos instead of facebook and twitter, so having a share-to-instagram option would be amazing!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! Unfortunately, Instagram does not allow that type of functionality. You can upload photos directly to Instagram and share them that way, but you cannot link to other online photos. In order for your clients to upload the image to Instagram, they will need to purchase/download the image from you, and then upload the image to their Instagram account.

4. I´m friends with Jonathan Canlas and he´s a nice promotor of Instapfoofs and the only problem I see for Instaproofs working in Mexico is that I can not charge in pesos. Hope you can do it soon.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Oscar. Unfortunately we do not have the option to offer a Mexican Peso payment method. :( Our processor just doesn’t offer a way for us to do that. If it ever becomes an option for us though, we will add it in and let you know!

5. I can not find wyatt carroll proofs I signed up to your site but it is to long of a process---

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When a client of mine views my images, the image is rather small on the left, with the buying options on the right being pretty large.

My suggestion - to boost client engagement and print sale, I think it would be good if the previewed image was much larger and the print option panel was smaller and redesigned to be slicker and more modern.

thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mike! Thanks for the suggestion. Although I am “Declining” this suggestion, it is not because I don’t agree with it. There is just another suggestion that is similar that I think you should cast your vote on instead of this one to help increase its visibility. Please view the following suggestion and add your vote to it instead: https://instaproofs.uservoice.com/forums/191822-site-suggestions/suggestions/7595877-better-photo-viewing Thanks!

7. It would be nice if the music played in the background when you enter the gallery while viewing the pictures not just when you choose to look at them in a slideshow. A lot of times people don't look at the slideshow, they just look at the pictures and usually like that the music is playing when the gallery opens

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Brandy! Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, without wrapping the whole site in a large IFrame or without converting the entire site to Flash, there isn’t really a way for us to add music to the background at this time. We could load music at the beginning of each page-view, but the music would stop and start again each time your clients viewed an additional page. And I don’t think that’s what you’re going for! :)

We appreciate the suggestion though, and we will keep it in mind as a potential option for future redesign ideas.

8. It would help if you provided the actual IP address our shopping carts. Go Daddy is telling me that i need this information in order to set this up properly with them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. I believe that you may be reading GoDaddy’s forms incorrectly; CNAMEs do not use an IP Address. Make sure you are not looking at ANAME records or anything other than CNAMEs.

9. Other Shopping Carts have managed to get money to their users through paypal right away. They have eliminated the waiting period. All That needs to happen on Pick Up and Self fulfillment Orders...is for your to take out your fee. Once you have done that, then you can automatically send payments to a pay pal account. If the direct deposit option is preferred...Then I can see you cutting down deposits to 3 days after payment. Most credit card transactions that happen are good. Its really easy to do, you just have to set up a system.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! Payments are sent as they currently are in order to avoid potential issues with the orders and with the payment. Since Instaproofs processes the payments, we are also ultimately responsible for anything that goes wrong with them (such as a chargeback being sent by the purchaser, or an order never being fulfilled by the photographer). Because of this, there has been a buffer built into our system to help ensure a safe transaction environment for both the photographer and the purchaser. You would be surprised at the number of photographers that simply do not fulfill their orders; sending payment immediately without confirmation that the order has been shipped leaves us without the funds to process the required refunds, and it leaves our system vulnerable to quite a bit of potential abuse. Because of the liability involved with these transactions, we will be keeping our payment…

10. I would love to have my personalized products on the top as an option. If a customers photo is on the top then they never see the product options.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! This suggestion has been “declined” simply because there is another similar suggestion that has a few more supporters than this one has, and we’d love to have you add your support to that one (so that we can trim down duplicates). The other suggestion has the title “Allow the option to add products to the top of the event page.” Thanks!

11. I live and work in Hungary and most of my clients are local. It would be much more comfortable to them to see the prices in HUF (local currency). I'm sure they would buy stuff more easily this way. And more ease means more money.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! Unfortunately we are not currently able to make all currencies available. We are limited by what our processors can handle, and the currencies that we are able to keep a running balance in. Right now that is USD, CAD, AUD, GBP, and EUR. We will continue to add additional currencies as we are able to do that. Thanks!

12. Without having to enter their e-mail on the back end, it would be nice to allow anyone who visits the gallery to download images.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tina! Thanks for the suggestion! You can currently set things up so that anyone who enters their email address can download the individual images (without having to enter the emails on the back end), but we probably won’t be implementing this for full-event downloads. If you need some help setting up the individual downloads for anyone to download, please shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com and we can help you out with that!

13. Hi Please adfvise when below funds will be available in my Paypal account.

Payment for January 3, 2017: £432.09

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We are starting a very big research project in your area. This project takes place every week, so we need to recruit Shoppers to work as a surveyor. You will get $300 on each assignment.
    To register for this survey, Reply with the details below to process your application
    - Full Name
    - Mailing Address (No P.O Box)
    - Contact Cellphone Number
    Email the HR (retailandshop@gmail.com).
    Thank you for your time!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I can not get to see the galleries as an administrator, always ask me for an email and a password. Is this normal?
    If I just want to enter the gallery to see how it looks, I have to insert an email as if I were an external customer?

Could you tell me one way to skip this step?
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your question! The way you are doing it right now (putting in an email & password) is the correct way to be viewing your galleries on the storefront, and there isn’t a separate “admin view” for the storefront galleries. Please email us at support@instaproofs.com with any additional questions. Thanks again!

16. I am working for a big organisation, and I have given my clients the rights to download images individually and also the ability to download the full set within category's. Now When they download the full set they have to wait for an email from instaproofs which can take up to 20mins to arrive. The problem is they are working to deadline and I know other companies like Zenfolio don't do this. You just click on the download button and they start downloading, similar also to 'we transfer. Is this something you could update and make it cleaner for clients?…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Push sales tax data to Stripe with the order to be then synced into Quickbooks Online for the ability to generate all sales tax reports from one location.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion. Unfortunately, Stripe does not currently support passing that level of information over to them.

From the Stripe documentation:
    “When making charge requests, Stripe does not calculate any tax information for you. The [transaction] amount you specify must be the total amount to charge the customer, inclusive of any fees or taxes that they should be charged.”

We’ll keep an eye on this to see if it ever changes, but for now it isn’t something that can currently be done.

19. Seems in the past couple months, that when uploading the originals to the proof site, the site creates new image numbers that don't coincide with the original jpgs. Is there a way to keep those numbers consistent to the uploaded images, as it make it much easier and efficient, keeping the numbers the same

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our system doesn’t change the name of the photos being uploaded. However, some mobile devices change the names as they upload through web forms, and it sounds like that’s potentially what’s happening here.

20. Hi, guys, I'm just trying to make a change in one of my products and having difficulties; I'm sure it's something easy...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?