Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

104 results found

1. I think it'd be great if we also received an email for the bounce-back discount when our clients do. Because at this point, I signed up for it but I have no idea if it's even happening. Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. You can view the number of bounce-back discounts that have been created by going into the “discounts” page and viewing the details for the bounce-back discount. We have also added a short tutorial video to the “Setup” tab that shows how the bounce-back discounts work; please take a look at that to see exactly how your clients are given the bounce-back codes.

2. Can there be a way to drag and drop events instead of being viewed in eaither name/type/date order? Sometimes when I add a new event I want to have it listed as the first one and if that event is named as Wendy & Paul that comes up in the grid as way down. I know I can sort by date and type but I prefer not to put dates on and would love a way I could just drag n drop the arrangment.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! Unfortunately, without a significant overhaul on the back side of things, this isn’t going to be possible. However, for the example you listed (moving an event to the top) you can actually achieve this by marking an event as “featured.” Featured events display before all other events, and this may help with what you are trying to do.

3. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would love it if it was possible to hide categories.

So for instance, I create the event and upload engagement photos. Some months later I am working on wedding images for the same event but don't want the couple to see images as they are being uploaded (so I don't want them to just see getting ready photos/category while I am still uploading other parts of the day or when it's only half uploaded).

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! Although we do not plan on allowing categories to be hidden, one possible workaround for you is to password protect the categories while they are being uploaded. On the off-chance that your client is viewing their gallery while you are uploading their new categories, they would see the new category(s) but would not be able to enter them without a password. You could even go a little further and name the category you are uploading “Upload In Progress” and password protect that category until the upload is finished. Once the upload is finished you could simply rename the category and remove the password.

1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?