Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

363 results found

1. Make it simple to find information about payments due to photographer from Instaproofs, and payments made to photographer by Instaproofs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Would be nice if my bulk emails could be tracked. As is now I cannot see who I sent emails to or what was said.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This suggestion is similar to the "overall template for sale confirmation needed" Except that, not only do I want a standing template, I want the confirmation email to be automated. On almost all online stored you receive an automatic sale confirmation email immediately after placing an order.

Currently if I receive an order I have to go into the orders screen and press the red "email". I want everyone who places an order to get a conformation email as soon as they place an order, not when I get around to it, a couple hours or a day later.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! This is actually something that is already done. Right when an order is placed an emailed-receipt is sent to the purchaser. The “Email” link on your end is just something extra in case you want to send a special hand-written note to your individual clients.

4. You're always asking about what else you could possibly do better & it's hard to come up with anything. I did come across something super small that would be nice to have.. For the featured image of an event, when vertical, to be able to choose quarter amounts instead of just the top center, bottom right, etc. Landscape images always seem to work better, but I keep running into wanting to use vertical images & I end up with too much space above their heads or cutting the tips off their heads off. A middle top 3/4 view would be…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. just make the file link tons bigger and maybe with flashing highlighted letters or something. none of my clients can find it. smh.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! It looks like we missed updating the status on this when the newer gallery was released last year, but the newest galleries provide much more visible download icons and links. Thanks again for your comments and for your support!

6. In the Drop down list for State / County for an Event location, there is a blank line under the UK. I chose this hoping that I would get a blank for the County as I didn't want to specify one. However, if you select the blank one, it then says 'Durham' as the State when you view it online.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If there isn't a way to, maybe there should be a way to change the print prices once you set them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion, Breanna! You can actually change the prices already, by either changing the pricing in the pricing templates (Setup tab → Prices/Shipping page), or by switching the pricing template that your image(s) as associated with (videos on how to do this are in the “PRICES & SHIPPING” section in the Tutorial Videos page). If you have any additional questions on how to do this, please email us at support@instaproofs.com and we’ll help you out!

8. I love the download list, however I'd love to be able to find the images in lightroom immediately and I can't do that because of the number extension before the file number. Is there any way of avoiding that or importing the images into instaproofs without having to add the xxx number extension in the beginning. Thanks so much

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great question, Sylvia. When you export from Lightroom you are given the option of how you would like your filenames to be handled. You can choose to simply upload them with the original filenames and no additional numbering if you would like. If you do this, you may need to arrange your images by “Time Captured” after they have been uploaded in order to keep them in the correct sequence. If you haven’t done this before, you can view a short tutorial video for it in the Tutorial Videos page within the Setup tab. Expand the “EVENTS & IMAGE UPLOADING” section and click on the “Change Image Sequence” video.

9. Currently the slide show runs on requires Flash Player 10+ which I beleive is not compatible with iOS. I hope there is a way around this problem.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! It sounds like you may be using the older storefront style, which was built many years ago (when Flash was still supported by everything). Please consider updating your storefront to the current version, which includes a non-Flash slideshow. To update your account, head into the Preferences page and switch the “Storefront Style” droplist to the “Current” option. Once you have saved your changes, the slideshow should work for you.

10. Put the payout date on the account balance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! The next scheduled payout date, and the amount that is set to be paid out on that date, is now displayed on the Account Balance page. (Note: This only displays when you have a balance set to be paid out.)

11. This will prevent any confusion from clients who don't realize they need to click through to see more, and it will put the products you want viewed first ahead of others.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion, Jessica! All products are now displayed at the bottom of each category, and you can rearrange the products by dragging and dropping them into the sequence of your choice through your administrative site. Thanks!

12. I think the watermark should be larger that it currently is. Right now I export my photos with my watermark in Lightroom and then upload it to the site. I have to do this to prevent people from using screenshot which has happened. I think a larger watermark would be great. Check out my page to see what I am talking about.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! Larger watermarks were added roughly a year ago, and you can now choose to display multiple watermarks across the images or you can choose to display a single larger watermark across the entire image. Thanks!

13. Option to automatically make categories downloadable when you put email addresses in the event with the ability to download individual images. I think its redundant to have to go in and make each category available when my intent (by putting email addresses in that list) was for them to be able to download. It's one more step that slows me down and I often forget to do this and I get emails from clients who aren't able to download individual images.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please provide cropping views for orders. We have great difficulties with customers not understanding what their images will look like when they order. It would save us a great deal of time AND money.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Holleen! Thank you for the suggestion. You can actually already enable this through the “preferences” page. Just head into the “preferences” page (within the “Setup” tab), expand the “Storefront Category, Image, and Product Display” section, and set the “Image Cropping Options” droplist to the option of your choice. Then, save your changes and you should be good to go!

15. Why is it so hard to get to my event page from any new event? Please just put a link, readily and obviously available, to my event list as tho I'm a customer, not the artist.

The very first thing I need after uploading photos is a link to the gallery I've just created which I can copy and share with my customers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! The link to your event is found in a couple of different locations. The first (and probably easiest) is right at the top of the event details screen. From the event list click on the name of your event, and then once you are viewing the event details the very top item is labeled “View this event on your storefront”; click this link to view your event on your storefront. Or, right-click the link and select “Copy link Address” to copy it to your clipboard so that it can be pasted into an email for your client. Another place that the link is found is within the “Manage Photos” page for each event. On the top-right corner of the category list and the photo list is a link labeled “View Event”; simply click (or copy) the link. Or, you could simply send your clients an…

16. hi there

On the event state I can t find the capital of Malaysia
    the state im working is kuala lumpur and its missing
    is it possible to add it please

regards

onillon romain

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I go to the Panama every year, and do some Travel Sessions. I hope this grows as I the time goes on. Can we add Panama to the Country List?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have a client that wants to share just one image on Facebook/Email/etc without allowing access to her entire gallery. Is this possible?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Shannon, thanks for the question! If your client has their event password protected, they should be able to share their image (a small version) on facebook without others being able to access the full event without having the password. However, I think that in this situation a better choice may be to simply purchase/download a digital copy of the image, and then they can upload it to facebook without any connection to their full-event whatsoever. Good luck!

19. I just wanted to say thank you for your awesome live support. I've only been using Instaproofs for a few months and there have been several times when I had no idea how to get something done. Every time I've used your live chat feature, I received a really quick response and the staff has always been extremely friendly and helpful. It's just getting more and more rare these days to get great customer service, so I wanted you all to know that I really appreciate it. Thanks again!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. when looking at each photo, the list of products is only prints in increasing size. I would like to be able to customize this to sell more of my best sellers!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! You can actually rearrange the sequence of the print sizes by dragging them to the place in the list that you would like them to be. Simply click and drag on the print size (in the “Print Sizes/Sets” page) and move it up or down to the place you would like it. You can also add (or remove) additional sizes from that same area.

1 2 8 10 12 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?