Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

362 results found

1. I would like to see a mobile version for clients so they can view and order from iphone, ipad or any other mobile platform...right now if you access a storefront on a mobile device it is not navigatable

Thanks!

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Would love it if sorting by name would be included on the invoices page! Would be much easier to find and create an invoice for a client.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The extended product options expand down the window, so clicking on each new product option in the list causes the user to have to scroll back up to view the selected product preview. New product selections should either expand upwards, close the previous option or the preview window should follow the selection.

This is way too much scrolling....especially when client has to read instructions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As of lots of photographers are using mobile phones , on the go instead of going back to there studio or office .Your seeming missing out on a market to sell more photos.
    Hope someone hear what I'm trying to say?
    Which could earn us more money.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. need to completely cover image like fill on photoshop to prevent image theft. I have more images stolen than bought.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! The watermarks functionality has now been updated to allow a "large" watermark, which displays across the front of your images, and a "full" watermark, which is used to cover the entire image. You can find the watermark settings within the Photo → Preferences page.

6. How about actually putting in the real World time zones? I live in England & your "Western Europe" option is about 5 hours out of time with me & all my clients.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It's great that products have descriptions now, but the images for my products already describe what they are. Is there a way to turn off the descriptions that slide away when the mouse hovers over the product? It just seems redundant.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. A new option has been added to the “preferences” page within the “Setup” tab. The option is titled “Display Product Names.” When the option is disabled, the product names do not appear on the thumbnail images.

8. Instaproofs would be more useful to photographers outside the USA if the storefront was translated into a few other languages. Maybe French, and Spanish to start? It would be great to have a default language, and then also allow the language to be set on a per event basis as well.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enable the ability to choose which social network your users are able to use. Also, add more social network sharing like Pinterest, Instagram, etc.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion and the comments! I’m sorry about the delayed response on this. As was noted by one of the anonymous commenters, this functionality was actually put in place last year. You can find the social options in the preferences page within the “Setup” tab. The section that this setting is found in is the “Storefront Misc Options” section. Thanks again for the suggestion!

10. I was using my iphone to check on the emails from a gallery and I slipped and hit the delete key... and it was gone. There should be a "are you sure" link after that. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When rearranging images by "grid view," it'd be awesome if the Update button was at the top too. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'm adding in photos with photoshopped text in as a workaround, but it would be great to have product names appearing below the images.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be a great feature if one could choose a specific song for a specific gallery in a specific event.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! You can now select specific slideshow music for your gallery types and also for your specific galleries. For example, you can select to play a specific song for all of your “wedding” galleries, and you can also override that selection by selecting a different song within a specific gallery itself.

14. To be able to change colors fonts and general layout of the way our storefront appears.

Also, the ability to have it integrated into our personal website so our clients never have to leave our site.

Overall cohesion within the experience and branding.

88 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion and the votes on it! We are happy to announce that if CSS stylesheets aren’t your cup of tea, you may now use simple color-pickers to modify your storefront color scheme! To access the color-pickers, head into the “customize” page within the “Setup” tab and click the “Click here for common color changes.” link.*

To make things appear as if your clients haven’t left your own website, we recommend using a CNAME to remove the “instaproofs.com” portion of the website URL. Email support@instaproofs.com if you have questions on how to do this.

• The color-pickers are not available for accounts still using the old-style storefront layout.
  15. A one stop for clients to sign their contract electronically and make payments with credit cards. I currently use the invoicing feather and love it! Would love to really see this developed into a one stop of my clients to make their payments and review their contract.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I give away print credits, and sometimes I would like to be able to give them 20% off their order too, and right now I have to contact you guys and have you refund 20% and thats kind of a pain, especially to explain!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sort images by file name, capture time, etc. Have a way to organize images better and faster. Select and move multiple photos within within a category. As it is now, this process is very time consuming and clunky.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you all for your votes! The option to sort by capture time, and to sort in a “natural” order has been added, To use either of these options, head into the photo list within your event and select the sorting method you would prefer for the images, at the top of the page. To arrange the images individually, you can now drag-and-drop the images from within both the list-view and the grid-view.

18. I would love to be able to upload images to Instaproofs and have them show up in the same order they were in from the original folder. For example if I have ordered my images in order from 1-90 I would like them to appear in that same order once in the category, and not have to rearrange them into the correct original order.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! Although we recommend that you always zero-pad your image numbers (as described in the comments associated with this suggestion) to have them display correctly by default, we have added an additional sorting option to the image lists called “Natural Sort.” The “natural sort” option attempts to sort the image names in a way that you would naturally do it on your own, regardless of the zero-padding on the images.

This sorting option is not meant to replace the default sort, but it can be used whenever you forget, or choose not to, zero-pad the numbers on your images.

You can apply the “Natural Sort” ordering method to your images in this way: (1) click into the “Manage” section for an event, (2) click into one of your categories that you would like to sort, (3) select the “Natural Sort” option from the droplist.

19. The automatic emails are awesome, but the email templates look pretty boring (and they are kind of ugly). Can we get some updated, prettier email templates?

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I know that I can sort the images by name, but I would really like to also be able to automatically sort my images by date/time taken, or by time uploaded, or by some other method. In general, having a few additional sorting options would be great.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you all for your votes! The option to sort by capture time, and to sort in a “natural” order has been added, To use either of these options, head into the photo list within your event and select the sorting method you would prefer for the images, at the top of the page.

• Don't see your idea?