Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

362 results found

1. I can currently sell individual digital images through my storefront, but there doesn't seem to be a way to sell the entire event as a single, large downloadable product. I would like my clients to be able to purchase and download their entire events directly from my Instaproofs storefront.

93 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality has now been added! You may sell full-event downloads by creating a new “Full Event Instant Download” product in the products tab. There are two limitations: 1) It is only available for users with a high res subscription, and 2) it is only available for events containing less than 1000 images.

Enjoy!

2. Getting paid twice a month is nice, but I would really like to be paid a little more frequently. If payments could be sent once a week instead of twice a month, that would be ideal.

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your votes on sending payments more frequently! This is being put into place starting Tuesday, March 3rd. All direct deposit payments will be sent once a week (every Tuesday) and PayPal/Paper Check payment will be sent once every-other-week (also on Tuesday). Additional details will be found in the updated service agreement documentation that will available after this upcoming weekend. Thanks for your suggestions and thanks for taking the time to vote on the items that are important to you!

1 2 15 16 17 19 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?