Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

362 results found

1. When you are viewing a category's images, the links to other categories are not obvious enough. It would be helpful to move them higher and make them more prominent.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Would really love an option to have a few "No Sale" galleries to showcase a full event (wedding, corporate, etc.) as samples to people inquiring for services. This would mean more bookings for photographers and more orders through Instaproofs in the long run. :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There has to be a way to select the featured image for categories. Right now it selects the first image in the category. Not always is the first image what I want to use and rearranging doesn't make sense when the gallery is opened. Please, please fix!! :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would love the option of watermarking single events, instead of the option being all events or no events.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! You can actually already select to watermark just the events of your choice. When you have watermarking enabled through the preferences page there is a setting enabled within the events labeled “DISPLAY IMAGE WATERMARKS” (it is under the Advanced settings for the events). Simply check or uncheck that setting for the events based on whether you would like watermarks to be displayed on them or not. Give it a look and then please shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com if you have any additional questions about this. Thanks again for the suggestion!

5. There is no way for my to have 00's added in the way you recommend to keep photos in sequence. I love instaproofs so far, but this feels like a deal breaker to me. It would take too much time to reorder everything.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tina! I’m sorry that you are having some trouble with this. Most photo management systems, including Lightroom, have the option to export with the padded numbers, however, even without renumbering your images you should be able to have your images display in the correct sequence without too much trouble. Based on the way you are naming your images here is a quick fix for you: Click the “Manage” photos option for the event within the events tab, then click “Manage” again next to one of your categories. On the top-right, directly above the list of images, there is a dropbox labeled “Sort Images”; click that box and select “Natural Sort.” This should rearrange the images to be displayed as you are expecting them to be. Doing this in each of your categories should only take a few seconds, and after that everything should be displayed correctly for you. Give…

6. I wish the download button wasn't in text that is really hard to see. I would rather it be a big bold button everyone can see. It would be even better if it was by the "heart" icon as a "download" icon so as they see each image they would download on their desktop.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have changed the nme of my business since opening my account with you at Instaproofs, but how can I change the name of the Storefront URL?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello I found that the website is not mobile friendly, is there any plans for a mobile version? I saw some posts here that suggest mobile enabled settings but could not find anything in preferences for that, can you help please? thank you !

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It needs to be easier to sort images into a different folder than the one it uploaded into rather than one by one. We should be able to select multiple images and move the group all at once.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. To move multiple images to another category at one time you simply click multiple checkboxes next to your images (or shift+click to select a range of images) and then click the Edit Selected link to modify them all at one time.

10. Hi,
    just noticed that flags on the languages menu, need to be swapped between Italy and France... "italiano" is associated with the french flag and vice versa...
    All the best,
    Enrico

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello!

I would LOVE (you can tell I mean it because..all caps) to be able to select a featured image for each category within a gallery so the main viewing page looks cohesive and curated for each event. Right now it defaults to the first image in the category which I would prefer to not have to re-arrange to select the one I would like featured (because once you go into the category it would look a little strange).

Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would love for vendors to be able to download their favorites instead of just single images or the whole event! I love that I can download the zip file, but it would be so much easier if they could do it themselves!

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The ability to allow your clients and vendors to download their favorites is now available. To enable this option make sure the following two criteria are met: (1) The user must have permission to download an unlimited number of images within the gallery, and (2) the “Allow the defined user(s) to download from all of the categories in this event?” checkbox must be selected in the event settings. When both of these criteria are met, a Download Favorites button is displayed within the Favorites category for these users. Thanks for your continued suggestions!

13. The 'New Category' button should have the same settings listed when you create it as the 'category settings' button. Right now after making a new category I then have to click on settings for that category and make it downloadable, add password, etc. It's just one more step that would be eliminated if I could set the settings for the category when I'm making it.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello - It would be good if we could choose a featured display image for each category within the event as well as just the event image.
    Thanks

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. can you cancel the order on my account from Emma Dorfman ? It was for the event Katie + Jeff. I did not see how to easily accomplish this myself and I really do not have time to call.

Thanks! Laura Burlton

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! We have now added a Request Refund button to the bottom of the order details screen. Next time you need a refund, just click the button and put in any needed info. Thanks!

16. Hi, I need to renew my subscription. On your link bar its states $50 for 1 year then when in basket it is $250 ?
    I am not prepared to pay that much, what can be done ?
    Thanks
    Gary

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! The $50/yr price is the price for 200GB of storage space. Your account currently is using 700+GB, and you have previously purchased (at various times) upgrades to allow up to 1TB of images on your account. The $250 is calculated like this: 1TB/200GB = 5*$50 = $250. If you would like a lower cost, please delete out some of the events that you no longer need. Once you have cleared your events as much as possible, we can then downgrade your account to a level more in-line with your usage at that time. I have given your high-res subscription an extension until the 31st of August so that you can have some time to take care of it if you need to. Please shoot an email to support@instaproofs.com if you have any additional questions on this. Thanks!

17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi, I have just noticed that my customers are able to right click the images and print ? This was not possible with previous layout and I am concerned we are losing sales because of this.
    Please advise as soon as possible.
    Thanks
    Gary

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice if there was a way for there to automatically be free shipping when the customer buys a certain dollar amount. For example, it could be free shipping at $150 and above. I know I can do it with a promo code but sometimes the customer could forget to put the code in to get the discount.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! We have multiple ways to setup shipping prices, and two of the three ways allow you to offer free shipping over a certain dollar amount. Please select either Order Total or Order Percentage as your shipping calculation method, and then set everything over a certain range to be $0. If you need some help setting this up, please email us at support@instaproofs.com and we can help you do that. Thanks again!

20. I now have the new gallery and I LOVE it (thanks instaproof!)....except one thing. It no longer has the option for the clients to "email cart" like it did in the old version. I have many clients who enjoyed that option, to share their print choices for second opinion before ordering. Hoping that could be added to the new gallery! :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?