Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

363 results found

1. I now have the new gallery and I LOVE it (thanks instaproof!)....except one thing. It no longer has the option for the clients to "email cart" like it did in the old version. I have many clients who enjoyed that option, to share their print choices for second opinion before ordering. Hoping that could be added to the new gallery! :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your question! The most common way to invite clients to an event is through our bulk email functionality. We have a few different bulk email options ( see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWc2aMk9kLo&feature=youtu.be ) but if you are looking specifically for an invitation email you can find that in the “Email List” page linked next to your events in the Events tab. Take a look, and if you have any additional questions on this please shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com. Thanks!

3. When a customer orders the image instead of prints we marked it shipped. It would be nice to add (emailed) as an option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the comment! The “Shipped” status is actually more of a “Taken Care Of” catch-all status. It is used for when the item is shipped, when it is emailed, or when the customer simply downloads their images from the receipt. It simply tells our system that the order has been taken care of on your end, and that we don’t need to worry about it any longer.

4. Functionality to choose the featured thumbnail image for each category within an event. Currently only have the ability to change the featured image for the entire event. This would be helpful, as the first image in a category is not the best fit.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I loved having featured events. Lots of wedding guests log into galleries and I use them for potential clients to check out a full gallery. I hate having them lost at the end of my page because they are a date that is longer ago. Now that there is a new store front, it doesn't seem that my featured events are showing up at the top and actually being featured. Can this be fixed so that it is like it used to be? Thanks! :)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Within the Gallery » Preferences page there is now a default sort option labeled “Featured”; selecting this option will cause your featured images to display before the rest. Thank you for your suggestion!

6. In the older storefront, you had the option of adding your products toward the top of the event page. Would be great to have that with the new/beta storefront

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. looking for better ways to determine my sales and use tax. i would like to see a state filter in the print stat screen.

if i'm able to see the sales of tangible products in my state i can easily determine the sales and use taxes i owe.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We take pictures of sports and it would be a tremendous help if we could make an event for, say, "Football" and add categories named after the date of the game and be able to allow parents to download the game day only (category). It gets difficult to find the day you're looking for when there are 20 different albums named "Varsity Football ~ 00/00/16" mixed in with all of the other sports named "JV Football ~ 00/00/16" and "Swim ~ 00/00/16". This would also help with recurring clients. It'd be easier if they could find their name and then…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. PLease could this be implemented as an option for UK customers? or option to add it as Date/Month/Yr eg 4th Jun 2016

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I currently do not seen an option to add text to a print size, for example adding "set of four" to the 2x3 size. I recently had a client end up with 28 when she only wanted 7. I'd love a way to fix this!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Caylie! You can do this by adding the purchase option as a “Print Set” rather than a “Print Size.” They are setup on the same page, but the Print Sets are underneath the standard sizes. For example, you could create a print set titled “4 Wallets” and then also give a brief description to it. Please email us at support@instaproofs.com if you have any additional questions about this. Thanks!

11. when i print the page in order management. on top of the page it has Print View. I use this page to go with my orders it would be Nice to have my studio name on the top with the address and photons #

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. uch that your page is translated into Portuguese

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 023d1b6a79cc

The above order customer has been charged £10.00 twice . please credit £10.00

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pleeease, I beg of you, can we have more options for the way the featured image crops?? even if you can slide the image around in the square you are provided, would work better. the whole top center, middle center, ect ect, often cuts the image in not such a great place... Pretty please?? Thanks for listening!! :) Kat

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I an trying to update a pricing temple to an event, I an so unbelievable frustrated!! UGH!

I can not seem to find the pricing temple option for each event anywhere.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Kristin! I’m sorry that you were frustrated by this. I believe that someone in our support department is answering your email about this right now, but here is where you can find some help for it on our site: Click into the “Tutorial Videos” page witin the “Setup” tab, expand the “PRICES & SHIPPING” section, and then select either of the two videos on changing the pricing templates (whichever video fits your needs better). Good luck! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about this.

16. I think it would be great if you could create your own event and category names. Like for example in a Wedding event, it would be awesome if you could create your own categories for the images like "Trash the Dress" or "Day After Session".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I just noticed the link to Compare Print Sizes shows the image examples in inches. I use metric system and it looks super confusing that way! A client will think a 10x15 cm looks huge if he/she looks at that comparison. That's 4x6" in metric sizing, but since you can't tell if those image examples are in metric or imperial, they might look at the 11x14" and think it's the same as a 10x15 cm.

Is there a way to choose between inches or centimeters or disable that comparison link altogether? Inches are absolutely pointless outside of US and UK.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hey IP,

I use the download full event files functionality as a way to provide my wedding clients with access to their files. I apply their email in the advanced settings and click single download. But there doesn't seem to be a way to include a print release with that download. I have to send it in a separate email. Any chance you can add it?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! A print release can be added through the Gallery Type settings. Within the gallery type settings there is an item labeled "Copyright Release (PDF)"; if you upload your release through that setting, your clients will automatically receive the release PDF with their full-gallery downloads.

20. Option to use RPL metallic paper

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! We actually already offer this. :) With the Fuji paper names that we display for RPL it is called Pearl, but if you select to have RPL fulfill using Kodak paper instead they will use Kodak Metallic in its place. It is simply a different name for each brand’s “Metallic” paper. :)

1 2 6 8 10 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?