Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

363 results found

1. Sometimes I want to gift a print to a great client during their fulfillment process and include a note. I wish there was a way to add this into their order.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Tina! The labs don’t currently allow us to add notes to orders, but you can add additional prints to your client’s order by clicking the “Add Additional Prints to this Order” button found at the bottom of the order details screen. Just add the prints before you start the fulfillment process, and they’ll be in the fulfillment order along with the other prints from the order. Hope that helps!

2. Would love to be able to move my questions around in the questionnaire. Right now I have to reinput them if I want them in a different order.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! This is actually something that can already be done through the drop-down menu for each of your questions. Here's how:

• Click on the drop-down menu for your question.
    • Select the "Move Question Down" or "Move Question Up" option.
    • Repeat as needed to get your question to the desired location within the question list.

Hope that helps!

3. so i have mini sessions going on in another city with a different sales tax ... mine is currently at 9% but the Greenville is 6% - so can I duplicate my current mini sessions template and just change the tax amount? I don't see where I can duplicate it...?
    it's just the session type bc it tells you the tax amount...
    so obviously all that really changes is the location of the session and the tax amount. or do I need to do it all manually?

it would be so awesome to be able to duplicate it and then…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 15 16 17 19 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?