Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

104 results found

1. Please add a "Get List" feature to the shopping cart, just like in the Favorites folder.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi, I would love if there was a way to sort images by filename so they are uploaded in order. Mine are all over the place! I have to move every individual image on its own, a way to select more than one image at a time to move would be easier too.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it more friendly for phones. Vs. when you view it, it gives you the full site like you're on a computer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Free image downloads! Thats it!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion, Shana. If you have a high-resolution subscription this option already exists. Otherwise, since we only charge a fee when an order is placed, allowing free downloads opens up too much temptation for some people to try and circumvent our fees. If you have a question about how it can be enabled with a high-res subscription, shoot our support people an email and they will help you out. Thanks again!

5. When I go to ftp my files to the event, I have to search for the event id number in the preferences/info area. I would really like to see the id # listed right next to the name of the event...in the events tab, where all the events are listed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I understand that the general section is designed to protect against frivolous law suits, but it offers the user nothing to lean on in return. Boilerplate "we own your ass" in all cases language is not an effective way to maintain a relationship. I know a lot of people are spitting out these kinds of docs, but one the reasons I like instaproofs is that it is not a marketing email repository and the supporting verbiage began like a relationship rather than the prevailing borg-like view of providing services.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry that you feel that way. The reason for the “boilerplate language” is because of the dishonest people in the world. Unfortunately we have to work with the good and the bad, For most people the service agreement simply means “you do your part, we’ll do ours”, but when someone comes along and does things that are harmful to others, we need to protect ourselves and the person’s customers as well as we can.

7. Would love to see mobile compatibility for client proofing and ordering. It's the way customers want to view and share and we need to be chasing that!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If a client orders a low res digi file that Instaproofs auto fulfills (includes a download link in the email receipt to the customer) I would like to not have to update the order as shipped just to get paid. If it was already fulfilled by Instaproofs it would be great for the system to auto-update the status as shipped.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. There are a few reason that this does not currently happen. Two of them are: 1) we firmly believe that you should take a few seconds to view each order that you receive. There may be comments directed at you in the order, and there may be other things that you should be aware of on your orders. When you are viewing the order, if nothing needs to be done simply flip the status to “Shipped” and you are done. 2) Many photographers offer combination products that would not work well with this functionality. For example, some photographers offer an “8×10 + Low-res Instant Download” option. If these orders were marked as “Shipped” automatically simply because the ordered items were setup as instant download print sets, the photographers would not know to fulfill their order.

9. The ability to select multiple images at once to arrange in groups not just individually.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As I'm using 2-3 cameras to cover events, each have different file names. I need Instaproofs to provide an option of reading the created date to sort the order instead of just the file name sequence.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We really like to see a way to purchase from multiple events into ONE shopping cart.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! We are closing out this suggestion due to there being another similar suggestion already in the list. We welcome you to add your vote to the other suggestion.

Thanks again!

12. i shoot in Australia and Canada, so need to either have two exact accounts or somehow figure it out

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because of accounting and reconciliation difficulties in working with multiple currencies on a single account, we do not plan on having this available as an option any time in the foreseeable future. You may create a 2nd account for the alternate currency.

13. Currently my galleries are all password protected--which is necessary for client privacy. However, they still want to share a few of their favorites using the facebook link. Currently, if they do that, then the thumbnail and link displays properly on facebook, but when their friends click on it they get routed to the log in screen instead of seeing the photo.

It'd be great if they got routed to a screen that showed the photo that was being shared THEN if they wanted to see more they got prompted to the log in screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion, Lisa. We do not currently have any plans for displaying large-sized images outside of the storefront view. Although we can understand that your client may want to show off some of their images, our recommendation is that you offer a possibly inexpensive “Facebook-sized” image for them to purchase for that purpose. That way the larger images stay secure in their storefront, and your clients can still share their favorite images with their friends.

14. Add an option to switch on a banner advert section down the right hand side of the entire store for photographers to advertise their other products and services

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Whenever I upload directly from Lightroom, Instaproofs rearranges them, and it's very hard to rearrange. It would be nice to either have them not be rearranged, or to make it so we can select multiple photos at a time to rearrange.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We need a way to preview what the bounce back codes will look like on a receipt. A 'preview' option is necessary.

Also - the option to DO Bounce Back codes is very hard to find. It took three of us to figure it out :)

Maybe break it out from the discount area and make a special section for it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Maybe we could enhance this area by having a "+" or "-" sign pop up when they select the "zoom" option.

Or

Have something like they do on Ebay...?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. In your preferences page (which is within the Setup tab) there is a setting labeled “Enlarged Image Size”; you can increase that value to be anything that you would like like it to be, up to 1024px on the largest side. Increasing that value will allow your clients to view the images in a larger format.

18. loving the usabiliy of instaproofs so far! I would love if there was an integration with shoot q, where shoot q would pull in orders from instaproofs and place it under the appropriate shoot (much like the RedCart integration works, which is the cart I had before instaproofs). Thanks for considering!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Although we have reached out to ShootQ about possibly adding in this functionality, they have not responded in any way to our contact attempts. Since they are owned by Pictage, it seems likely that they may not be interested.

19. My clients are into sharing their gallery on Facebook. Is there anyway the highlighted photo for the cover of their gallery could also accompany their link?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. The Facebook social bookmark link that we provide with each image actually already displays a thumbnail version of the image that is being shared. Clicking the link from Facebook takes the user into the event when they can browse and purchase the other images as well.

20. If an event has several categories, easy to upload, but looking at the uploading dialogue box gives no idea of the folder that's being uploaded. It would be very useful to see the name of the folder on the uploading box - my only clue is the number of images being uploaded.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?