Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

363 results found

1. Is there a way to have multiple options for the Gallery static page. The only option at the moment has the log in box in the center blocking the picture from being seen fully before a person log's in. Can there be more options for this. for example having a full size picture with the log in box on the bottom border. or just more looks to choose from that can be customized to your gallery types.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I offer a limited number of free digital downloads to my clients. I would like to set it up that they can download the image directly from the website.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. just make the file link tons bigger and maybe with flashing highlighted letters or something. none of my clients can find it. smh.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! It looks like we missed updating the status on this when the newer gallery was released last year, but the newest galleries provide much more visible download icons and links. Thanks again for your comments and for your support!

4. Would love to be able to schedule all of my sales and accompanying bulk emails at once. The sales are schedule, but I have to remind myself to come back and send the bulk email. I'd love to have the option to create a bulk email attached to the sale and they automatically send when the sale kicks in.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality has now been added to the date-range and print-size discounts. Create your templates through the “Bulk Email” page as you normally would, and then associate the template(s) to the discounts through the discount edit screen. You can schedule one email to go out the day before the discount starts, and another to go out the day before the discount ends. (This is only available through the new admin area, so flip to that before attempting to setup this functionality.)

5. As of lots of photographers are using mobile phones , on the go instead of going back to there studio or office .Your seeming missing out on a market to sell more photos.
    Hope someone hear what I'm trying to say?
    Which could earn us more money.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Most of my events are for childcare centres. I setup an event per childcare centre without a password and create individual categories for each child and password protect each category (child) uniquely. In some centres I photograph there can be up to 200 children. I'd like to avoid the laborious task of manually creating numerous categories with passwords one at time for each child. It would be great to have a method to import a spreadsheet (or data file) to bulk create a large number of category names and associated passwords.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My black and whites are washed-out with your default preview. There should be a way to adjust this. If my blacks rock in the color image, they should correlate at least somewhat.

As it is right now, I can't show my clients your default.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the note! Our processing software was updated a couple of weeks ago, and it looks like this was an unseen consequence from the update. The images have now been adjusted, and they are now looking much better once again! Thanks for pointing this out!

8. Hello~ Please, please, please allow the option to not display a date for events on the storefront. It looks like you can just not select a date when you first set up an event, but once one is selected, you don't have the option of un-selecting it. (If there is a way to do this please let me know). Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry for the delay on getting this put into place! We went ahead and went with your workaround for now. You can now click a “Clear Date” link that is found next to the date in the event details and it will empty it out. Thanks for the suggestion!

9. Would be a huge help to be able to shift multiple images at once, by shift-selecting the images to move and dragging them to where you want them in the category image gallery.
    Right now, I have to drag each image at a time and it takes forever.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Since we don't have access to hosted images, we should be able to upload a new download image with ease. The current, tiny green arrow found on under the image pane is virtually impossible to find. I may have a solution via CSS but this is not so easy for all users.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I often have to delete 30+ galleries at a time and having to select them and confirm that I want to delete them one by one is tedious and time consuming. An option to select multiple galleries at once and delete them in one swoop would be super appreciated!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You're always asking about what else you could possibly do better & it's hard to come up with anything. I did come across something super small that would be nice to have.. For the featured image of an event, when vertical, to be able to choose quarter amounts instead of just the top center, bottom right, etc. Landscape images always seem to work better, but I keep running into wanting to use vertical images & I end up with too much space above their heads or cutting the tips off their heads off. A middle top 3/4 view would be…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We like the idea of being able to set a minimum order $, but would want it to exclude digital downloads! :)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! This functionality has now been added as an optional preference on your account. The new option can be found in the “Storefront Misc Options” area within the “Preferences” page, and it is labeled “Ignore Minimum Order Requirements On Entirely Downloadable Orders.” Thanks again!

14. It needs to be easier to sort images into a different folder than the one it uploaded into rather than one by one. We should be able to select multiple images and move the group all at once.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. To move multiple images to another category at one time you simply click multiple checkboxes next to your images (or shift+click to select a range of images) and then click the Edit Selected link to modify them all at one time.

15. Hi guys!
    I have browsed trough the forums and youtube videos but I cannot find the answer so I will ask it here. If you look at my storefront (www.hankearkenbout.instaproofs.com) you can see I already listed my events there for in the future. I would LOVE to use the discount code first 10 days but when I select it as soon as I upload the photos, the first 10 days are of course long gone. So there is no discount. Is there an easy way to start this discount when I select it in the event instead of…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! The discount days actually don’t start counting down until after the second image has been uploaded to the event. So, you are free to create the events as long beforehand as you would like, and as long as you don’t upload 2+ images the countdown will begin at the correct time when all of the event images are eventually uploaded.

16. I wish the download button wasn't in text that is really hard to see. I would rather it be a big bold button everyone can see. It would be even better if it was by the "heart" icon as a "download" icon so as they see each image they would download on their desktop.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Right now when organising images in Grid View, I cant delete unwanted images. I have to view the image, then go to another view to delete them.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have many clients have trouble understanding that they have to 'go back to the main page' after viewing all of the images in the first category. I'm afraid it may stifle sales as guests and family don't know to look for other images we may have shot that are 'missing.' I've received a few worried emails from clients wondering where the rest of their shoot is, as it doesn't feel natural to them to go back to the home screen to see the next category of images.

I'd love to see a viewer experience update where the next category…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Photographers like to leave business cards at weddings with the url to the couple's wedding photos. The current custom storefront urls aren't very attractive or easy to type. For example:
    http://nataworry.instaproofs.com/store/?login=111111?
    vs
    http://nataworry.instaproofs.com/store/jackjill

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love the option of watermarking single events, instead of the option being all events or no events.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! You can actually already select to watermark just the events of your choice. When you have watermarking enabled through the preferences page there is a setting enabled within the events labeled “DISPLAY IMAGE WATERMARKS” (it is under the Advanced settings for the events). Simply check or uncheck that setting for the events based on whether you would like watermarks to be displayed on them or not. Give it a look and then please shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com if you have any additional questions about this. Thanks again for the suggestion!

• Don't see your idea?