Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

363 results found

1. It needs to be easier to sort images into a different folder than the one it uploaded into rather than one by one. We should be able to select multiple images and move the group all at once.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. To move multiple images to another category at one time you simply click multiple checkboxes next to your images (or shift+click to select a range of images) and then click the Edit Selected link to modify them all at one time.

2. I wish the download button wasn't in text that is really hard to see. I would rather it be a big bold button everyone can see. It would be even better if it was by the "heart" icon as a "download" icon so as they see each image they would download on their desktop.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would love the option of watermarking single events, instead of the option being all events or no events.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! You can actually already select to watermark just the events of your choice. When you have watermarking enabled through the preferences page there is a setting enabled within the events labeled “DISPLAY IMAGE WATERMARKS” (it is under the Advanced settings for the events). Simply check or uncheck that setting for the events based on whether you would like watermarks to be displayed on them or not. Give it a look and then please shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com if you have any additional questions about this. Thanks again for the suggestion!

4. I need to give my cliens the option of creating their own package. ie: Choose 3 Standard sheet ( 8x10, 5x7s , 3x5's, Wallets)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Most of my events are for childcare centres. I setup an event per childcare centre without a password and create individual categories for each child and password protect each category (child) uniquely. In some centres I photograph there can be up to 200 children. I'd like to avoid the laborious task of manually creating numerous categories with passwords one at time for each child. It would be great to have a method to import a spreadsheet (or data file) to bulk create a large number of category names and associated passwords.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'd love for you to update the scaling within the browser to fill the entire screen area. Like Pixieset or Shootproof. People love it and it looks amazing.
    Pretty please!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Would love the ability to partner with other fulfillment labs, (Shutterfly, Nations Photo Lab, Millers Professional Imaging, mpix, etc.) to have a much broader array of products available to customers.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I like it for the images inside the gallery but it seems unnecessary to have them on the trophy featured images. It looks cluttered and when I first bought my 4k monitor and saw it for the first time, I thought it was a developing error. Perhaps there's at least a way to make it look cleaner?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello there - as professional photographers we are looking for an integration with a Photo Lab here in Toronto. Our fellow colleagues and our studio use Pikto [https://www.pikto.com/].

This lab is well known in Toronto Ontario and would really help us professional photographer here in the north!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Again, as a Pixieset user, we can create custom emails for our clients, not stuck using pre-set templates.
    While the templates are effective, we like to have a personal connection to our clients and write things relevant to the experience. This is highly inconvenient to make an infinite amount of templates.
    Right now we're just copying the 'preview' email and sending it out through our own email and revising the words.
    When emailing support yesterday I was only told, another option is being explored.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! The “Email Selected Visitors” functionality has now been updated to have a “view and edit the email content” setting. Simply click the checkbox, make your customizations to your template, and send! If you have any questions about this functionality, shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com. Thanks again!

11. More and more people are using their phones when consuming content. We need to be able to download images from Instaproofs direct to our phones. This would be a cool feature.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would it be possible to add the ability to download selected images from the Highlights category?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be nice to have a full download for a Category. For example we photographed a Cheer Competition, it would be nice to have one event for the competition and each team as a Category.

Since we sell the full download by team we had to set up several events.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you all for your patience with this! There weren’t a lot of votes or comments asking for this particular option, but we can see it’s value and you may now sell Category Downloads! To setup a category download option, head into the “Print Sizes/Sets” page within the “Setup” tab, and click the “Create New” button at the bottom of the page to setup a new print set. In the print set details select the “Category Instant Download” option, and then define your option as you would any other product. Once the option has been created, don’t forget to add a price for it in your pricing template(s). Thanks for the suggestion!

14. Watermarking the thumbnails is not necessary and quite ugly when you are looking at a page of hundreds of thumbnails. I want my full size previews to be watermarked, but I would love to see an option to have non-watermarked thumbnails. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the great suggestion! This has now been put into place. You can now enable/disable the thumbnail watermarks through the “preferences” page. Look for the item titled “Display Watermarks on Thumbnail Images” (about 2/3 of the way down the page).

Thanks again!

15. I would like the option to remove the Delicious and Google Plus links and add Pinterest. Who really uses Delicious anymore?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for this suggestion as well, Kyle! The ability to select your own social bookmark options (including Pinterest) has now been added to the system. To select your options head over to the “preferences” page and look for the item labeled “Social Bookmark Preferences.”

16. Let people know how to Close My Account

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I really need to be able to customize my price sets. I shoot all kinds of different events and my prices vary. It is not feasible for me to stick to just one set.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! You can actually already do this. If you haven’t already done so, you can create multiple pricing templates through the “pricing/shipping” page within the “Setup” tab, and you can then assign the different templates to the images within your different events. You can even mix-and-match the pricing templates within a single event through the “edit” page for the individual images. If you need a little help getting started with this, shoot an email to support@instaproofs.com and we can walk you through it. Thanks again for the suggestion!

18. It would be helpful to be able to set download access for clients for the whole event gallery, not just the individual categories within the gallery.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am having trouble explaining with ease.. how to add the mobile app to a client's home screen. It seems way unintuitive and hard for people to figure out how to load the app to their home screen.

I am hoping that there can be some sort of button added to the mobile app that at lease explains to clients how to download it to their home screen. Or at the very least, a way for us to explain to them how to do it! It really renders the feature useless... ...

Also.. being able to email it to several…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I just noticed the link to Compare Print Sizes shows the image examples in inches. I use metric system and it looks super confusing that way! A client will think a 10x15 cm looks huge if he/she looks at that comparison. That's 4x6" in metric sizing, but since you can't tell if those image examples are in metric or imperial, they might look at the 11x14" and think it's the same as a 10x15 cm.

Is there a way to choose between inches or centimeters or disable that comparison link altogether? Inches are absolutely pointless outside of US and UK.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?