Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

363 results found

1. I would like a pdf version to generate for each time you pay me that lists which orders were included in the payment along with relevant taxes, shipping and dollar amounts. Similar to before the "improvments". Not all of us need Excel or similar programs and have quit wasting money on them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Steve, Thank you for the suggestion! You can actually already download a PDF with the details for each of your payments. The PDF can be found here: Orders → Monthly Summary → Click the value in the “Paid” column → Click the date you are interested in. Give it a shot and let us know if you need anything else!

2. It's always a hassle to find where to simply VIEW EVENT

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! We too have always felt that it was kind of a hassle to simply jump in and view the event from the admin area. However, adding a link to view the event right from the event list adds one more thing to an already busy page. So, instead of adding the link to the event list, we have now added the link to the top of the event edit screen instead, and a link to the event has also been added to each of the “Manage Photos” pages. We hope this helps! Thanks again for the suggestion!

3. Naturally you would look at the images first and then think about what you might do with them. I find it quite unnatural that you have to look at the images, click buy, discover only paper print sizes, then go back to products (if you know how to, most don't), add that to your cart, then go find the image, and 'buy', and select the right option.

People find this very confusing. The solution seems simple! Add product options via drop down menu after you've chosen your image, where you can currently only select paper print size.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to be able to choose different music for different types of portraits. Babies, seniors, families etc need different moods and some of your song choices are very specific.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion, Jenny! We suggest using different event types for each of your different portrait types. That way you can select different types of music for your different types of events, and you can also have different default pricing templates, run different sales, offer different products, etc. that are created and catered for the your specific target audience.

5. Really liking the website, much more user friendly. Any idea when the storefront us getting an overhaul? I do get a little embarrassed when I link it to my customers as it's very dated now. The photos are tiny and the really slow to scroll through. It basically needs to behave like Facebook galleries - fast and impressive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. to compete with sticky albums or shootproof, i'd love to see the mobile apps to work offline. not dependent on the client's cell service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am having trouble explaining with ease.. how to add the mobile app to a client's home screen. It seems way unintuitive and hard for people to figure out how to load the app to their home screen.

I am hoping that there can be some sort of button added to the mobile app that at lease explains to clients how to download it to their home screen. Or at the very least, a way for us to explain to them how to do it! It really renders the feature useless... ...

Also.. being able to email it to several…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi, The main benefit of the "Full Event Download" is to save the photographer time and money in delivering a copy of the high resolution files to their clients. I know you were originally against this idea, and have now accepted it - so thanks! Some photographers, like me, do include files as part of their packages - and still see high print sales. Without a limit to the number of times a client can download, I am concerned the client will simply forward the e-mail on to all their friends and family. The argument that they could do this…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello!

The emails I've been receiving have taken me back to the old layout. I was wondering when that will be updated. :) Thank you!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want to be able to customize the text in mobile galleries: ie: email text to clients, text facebook links.

The email text can be changed, but has to be rewritten with each email. Or, it would be helpful to be able to add multiple addresses in the mobile gallery email section.

Also, the text, 'this image is from (blank gallery) mobile gallery...." can this be changed?

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the great suggestions, Heidi! Both of these changes have now been put into place. To change the default email text, head into the “Misc Other Preferences” section within the “preferences” page and click the “Setup Email Templates” button. To change the facebook sharing text, head into the “Storefront Misc Options” section within the “preferences” page and customize the text found in the “Facebook Share Message – Mobile Apps” text area. Thanks again!

12. Add the event url link to the "Manage Event Photos" page so that once the event is created we don't have to go back into the event settings page to get the exact link to give the clients. Once you add the event it goes stragiht to geht manage event photos page where you can upload into respective categories. I always have to open a new tab and go back into instaproofs event settings, scroll down, expand the misc event links section, and then copy and paste the link. If it were already on the next page it would save…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. allow us to chose an image to be used as the thumbnail for the mobile ap

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Amber! The mobile app thumbnail is always the first image within the mobile gallery. So, to change the image, you simply change the sequence of the images in the app. To change the image sequence, click the “Manage” link for the app, and then drag the images up and down the list until they are in the sequence that you would like them to be in.

14. allow a certain amount of downloads. many photographers do "mini sessions" where the client gets 5 or 10 or however many downloads. it would be great if we could just click the individual download box and then put in how many they get.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Amber, thank you for the suggestion! This functionality has now been added. You can now limit the number of downloads on a per-user basis for each of your events. In your event details screen you can add the user’s email address as normal to the “Individual Image Download” permission section, but there is now also a droplist for selecting the number of downloads that you are giving to the person. Check it out, and shoot an email to support@instaproofs.com if you have any questions!

15. I offer packages (specifically for portrait sessions) that include a certain number of free digital files with the package. Right now, I just include the entire album to download individually and offer the full digital album for a VERY cheap price so that customers are able to easily access their images. Bu if there was a way to allow a certain number of free downloads for 1 email address, and the others would be purchased, this would be much more lucrative for both myself and Instaproofs. They would log on and be able to select up to, say-40 images for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Bri, thank you for the suggestion! This functionality has now been added. You can now limit the number of downloads on a per-user basis for each of your events. In your event details screen you can add the user’s email address as normal, but there is now also a droplist for selecting the number of downloads that you are giving the person. Check it out, and shoot an email to support@instaproofs.com if you have any questions!

16. Hi, I think it'd be good to have the option to do custom discount code keys. Instead of 'f11bdf433a' we could make it 'Thanksgiving2014'.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for this suggestion! You can actually already set the discount code to be whatever you would like it to be. In the discount edit screen one of the setting is labeled “UNIQUE DISCOUNT CODE”; this is where you would enter in the code you want. If you need any help with this, please shoot an email to support@instaproofs.com and we’ll help you out!

17. It was very helpful to be able to see this for reordering images. Also, it would be hugely beneficial if I could select an image in the image list view and shift to select a large batch for organizing images in batches.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. tried to contact you with the contact us function, it keeps saying type message when you click send after typing a message,

my query was when will my balance be transfered to my paypal account as the 2 dates in your faqs have passes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello there! I just wanted to mention that clients get confused every single time they get their download email. They seem to miss the info about the download link. I never see this email because it doesn't get sent to me. I am not sure how it needs to change so clients realize that the email has their files. Is there a way we can have better control of how that email reads?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! You can now customize the download email. To customize it, head into the “preferences” page, expand the "Misc Other Preferences " section, and click on the “Setup Email Templates” button. From there you can select the template that you would like to change, and make your changes.

20. I cannot find at least one of my weddings? please contact me asap?
    mely and jon

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?