Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

362 results found

1. I love the new admin site, but can you add the check boxes back to the grid view to select the hero images for the gallery and category please. Thanks. Philip

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! On the new site the way that you select your featured image is by clicking on the image that you’re interested in and then clicking on the Action droplist. From the Action droplist, select “Set Gallery Featured” or “Select Category Featured”, and then save your changes.

2. I have found it impossible to connect with stripe. I enter all the information in and it takes me back to the original page and I have to do it again and again. Today I tried and it said an email account with that email address already exists. I'm about to try another printing service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. All the images except 24 (recent category) seem to have been removed from my Event of 28th April - Oulton Hall - Joanne & Mark wedding!
    I'm not aware that I've deleted these - and my client want a specific image.

Are they removed once downloaded ?
    I'm at a loss as to how they have gone!
    Thanks
    Joy Newbould

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I know you should be able to hold down shift or control or some key and select a range of images from an image list (check top box, go to the bottom of your portraits for example, hold shift and click that box and everything in between is selected, thus saving the time of clicking each image individually.) Yet I can not get this to function on my mac pro running OS 10.12.6 Any suggestions?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, Scott! The shift+click should work, but sometimes some browsers (generally just Firefox) decide to block it. However, our new administrative site has just been made available to all that would like to try it out, and that might work better for you. To get to the new site click the “New Admin Site” link found at the bottom of the left-hand menu on the current site. Shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com if you run into trouble.

5. I would love to be able to offer my clients files that are larger than 1280px, but not the full resolution that I upload (to ensure nice enlargements fulfilled by the lab). I can do multiple resolutions for individual downloads, but I would like to do the same for full sets of files. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. You should make it so the photos on the event are editable OR make it obvious how to do it if it’s posdible. I suggest putting edit event photos uned “Edit Event “

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! To edit, delete, and arrange your photos do the following: Click the “Manage” option next to your event in the event list, then click on the name of the category containing the images you’d like to modify. From the photo list you can either modify your images individually or you can select multiple images and modify them in bulk. Please shoot an email to support@instaproofs.com if you have any additional questions. Thanks!

7. I changed over to the flat rate plan, given that there were no per-order fees. Have just discovered that Stripe charged me 2.9% on every order. This is really annoying and I will be discontinuing my plan.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re sorry to hear that you were surprised by Stripe’s fees. We (Instaproofs) do not charge anything for our paid plans other than the advertised monthly fee. Stripe is a credit card processing company, and like all credit card processing companies they charge a small fee to process each of your transactions. The fees you pay to Stripe are not something Instaproofs has any control or influence over, and we do not receive any type of kick-back from Stripe for the transactions that they process. You can view additional information about Stripe’s fees for Canadian customers here: https://stripe.com/ca/pricing Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

8. For Catherine and Henry Engagement session (and really all events listed not sure if they are all affected), when you go to add prints, the total comes up as zero. This hasn't happened to me in the passed. It is set to Print Prices which typically has a value. I have a mother of bride confused and waiting for me to answer this so any and fast help would be great. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello there - as professional photographers we are looking for an integration with a Photo Lab here in Toronto. Our fellow colleagues and our studio use Pikto [https://www.pikto.com/].

This lab is well known in Toronto Ontario and would really help us professional photographer here in the north!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I like it for the images inside the gallery but it seems unnecessary to have them on the trophy featured images. It looks cluttered and when I first bought my 4k monitor and saw it for the first time, I thought it was a developing error. Perhaps there's at least a way to make it look cleaner?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I’m trying to give the code for the 20% off to my clients and it’s not working

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Instaproofs cart does not work in Android.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Maybe not a suggestion so much as a PRAISE, thank you SO MUCH for gifting us this incredible app!! I literally just noticed it, I have no idea how long its been there, but I decided to click on it and see what it was. Holy cow, you just saved me 30 minutes of grabbing photos for their album, woo hoo!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi I need to move digital selection to top of list , can you do this for me please, thanks Gary

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I just uploaded 800+ images. I did no image enhancing so straight from the camera. As it turns out some of your image processing SW does not recognize the bit that indicates image orientation!

How can I fix this w/out having to go to each one. (that would be nuts)
    and w/out having to re-process each image?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! When you upload your images there is a setting labeled “Attempt to auto-rotate images”; make sure you check that box before hitting the final “Upload” button and you should be good to go! For this event, we have gone ahead and manually rotated them all for you. :)

18. It would be great if an automatic email could be generated and sent to customers about a week or two before their event is set to expire, letting them know to go purchase their pictures or request more time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! This type of email is actually already available and the time to send the email can be set through the “Preferences” page within the “Setup” tab. The setting is labeled “Days Remaining Before Expiration Email” and it is found in the “Misc Other Preferences” section of the page. You can customize the email through the “Email Templates” page (which is also within the “Setup” tab).

19. I'm trying to manage my account to stay under the storage limit. It would be beneficial to see how much storage each event takes up so I can reduce the file size, or delete events based on the storage it takes up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! To view the file size of each of your events, click into your Company Info page and click on the number found at the top that shows your current usage. This will list each of your events and how much space each of them are taking.

20. Hi! I am doing my taxes. Can you please let me know what I paid out to Instproofs for website service in 2017? Thanks! Lilana Hines~~ Lilana's Photography

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Lilana! Since you were using the older high-resolution subscription throughout all of 2017, you can view the fees you paid for your orders in the “Monthly Summary” report within the “Orders” tab. If you have any additional questions about this, please email us at support@instaproofs.com and we’ll do our best to help you out!

• Don't see your idea?