Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

362 results found

1. we have a Facebook and twitter emoji links at the bottom of our page but no option for an instagram link?
    that needs to be changed asap - IG is social hugeness for photographers ....

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! You can now provide your instagram name through the Company Info page, and this will cause the Instagram icon to display on your storefront along with the facebook and twitter icons.

2. I'd like to be able to see if my client has downloaded their images yet by listed by their email address.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! You can view your client’s download history in either of two ways: (1) On the Manage Order page there is a “downloads” column when downloadable items have been purchased; this column displays the number of times your clients have downloaded their purchased items. (2) In the Email List page underneath the list of email addresses there is a chart that displays all the times that images have been downloaded from the event. The chart displays after one or more items have been downloaded, and you can click any of the numbers displayed in this chart to view which items were downloaded.

Hope that helps! Thanks again for the suggestion!

3. I wanted to use instaproofs as an online ordered system for my custom packages but it wont allow me to set an amoutn of 0$. My clients pay for their session and products all at once.

Do you have any suggestions as to best use your website to help me streamline by business flow?

thanks for your time,
    Beth

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Beth! Thank you for your suggestion. In the past we have not allowed $0 prints or products because all of our revenue came from a commission on the items sold through the storefronts. Allowing items to be listed for $0 would have also resulted in some of our users taking advantage of this policy and essentially using all of our services at no cost. With our new paid Monthly Plans (starting at $10/month) we now allow the products to be listed for $0. Please shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com if you have any additional questions. Thanks!

4. It would be great to allow us to add a description to the size/sets. the customer is buying 16x20, yay... but 16x20 what? I want to be able to replace 16x20 or add a description next to it telling them the paper type... then I could even offer different paper types on one page by having multiple 16x20s.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! Many photographers have a default paper type that they feel works best with the style of photography they shoot, and they prefer to not have to check each and every ordered print for a specific paper type. However, with that being said, there are two ways to offer paper choices: (1) You can set them up as Add-ons. An add-on is basically any additional options available for the print. Add-ons can include anything from adding a digital copy to their order, to offering foam backing, to allowing them to select a specific paper type. Add-ons can be setup through the Add-Ons page within the Setup tab. (2) You can list your sizes under the Print Sets area instead of the Print Sizes area. This will allow you to name them anything you would like, such as “8×10 Matte”, “8×10 Glossy”, etc., and it also gives…

5. It would be awesome to have a paid button on invoices just in case the client sends a check or pays on site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is it possible, for email address that have permission, to download their favorited images in one click?

I'd like to have this available as an easy transfer of images to other vendors that I work with at each event.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! The ability to download all favorited images is now available. Any visitor that has full individual image download permissions can now download all of their favorited images by clicking a “Download All” button that is now displayed for them within their favorites folder.

7. There should be a way to remove the color options, specifically the "sepia" which I don't want my clients to be able to order. I'd like the option to remove all color options so that clients can only order the images as seen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! You can actually remove the color options from your storefront by simply not providing a price for the B&W or Sepia options. When there is no price provided for any of the sizes in a particular color, the color options are not displayed on the storefront. Please email us at support@instaproofs.com if you have any questions about this. Thanks!

8. Seems like it takes forever!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi, This order does not appear under the event ?
    12/11/2016 11:18 Catherine Butcher Streatham Ice - Chri... Ordered £24.50

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Most of my events are for childcare centres. I setup an event per childcare centre without a password and create individual categories for each child and password protect each category (child) uniquely. In some centres I photograph there can be up to 200 children. I'd like to avoid the laborious task of manually creating numerous categories with passwords one at time for each child. It would be great to have a method to import a spreadsheet (or data file) to bulk create a large number of category names and associated passwords.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For print crops that don't fall within the image's uploaded aspect ratio, PLEASE make the customer select their crop before they can add it to cart. It's frustrating to see customers select an 8x10 crop of an image that doesn't look good with that aspect ratio and have to contact the client that their family's shoulders will be cut off with the crop select they've ordered. This could all be avoided if they have to see the crop they've selected and how it looks over the image.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions! The ability to require crops has now been added and can be found in the “Storefront Category, Image, and Product Display” section within the “Preferences” page.

12. Hi, I hada n order today for £14.50 but on the your system under the event it shows as louisemoody@fsmail.net (£29.00)

Any ideas ?

Thanks
    Gary

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Gary! The email list is showing the total amount paid by your customer. In this case your customer placed an order that cost them £14.50 on Oct 25th and another order that cost them £14.50 on Dec 2nd. Hope that helps clear things up! :)

13. Ranking #1 - £20,531.30
    Ranking #2 - £13,945.45
    Ranking #3 - £9,527.13
    Ranking #4 - £7,686.55
    Ranking #5 - £7,556.60 (You)
    Ranking #6 - £6,121.60
    Ranking #7 - £6,096.50
    Ranking #8 - £5,134.99
    Ranking #9 - £4,504.70
    Ranking #10 - £4,179.06

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. in regards to discount codes that allow an email to go out a day prior to code activation /start date - why can't you make the email go out early morning on the first day that the code is active? sending out the day prior is really not ideal because most clients would look at that and want to try and use the code immediately instead of trying to remember and go to use the following day - please change the automatic email timing on this.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! The sale emails are now sent out the morning the sale begins and the morning the sale ends (if you choose to have it do this). We agree that this is much better way of doing things! Thanks for your comments!

15. It would be nice to display additional languages. Most of my clients speak spanish- only

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! Thank you for this suggestion! Your storefront is actually already equipped for multiple languages, including Spanish. To toggle between languages from your storefront simply click the right-side menu icon and then click on the language setting that you would like (it defaults to English).

16. PLEASE include a search engine in each event for file name or meta data.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In addition to having an automatic discount set up for the opening 2 weeks of a gallery, I'd like to also be able to have a last week of the gallery auto discount option - this won't have a specific date I can put in as I'd like it to apply to all wedding galleries.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi there,

I have always had issues with the Custom Event URL and it seems that instaproofs adds an extra " / " in the link. When I type in rebeccalongphotography.instaproofs.com/lifelinebooth it works, but with two // it does not work. And I just sent out an email and it automatically sent everyone the link with the two // and it goes to an error page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Its a little annoying that its so convenient to Sign Up yet the photographer login option is right at the very bottom of the page

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! The log in option is actually available at the top of the screen as well; simply click the icon that looks like a person’s profile (to the left of the Facebook icon). Hope that helps!

20. I need to give my cliens the option of creating their own package. ie: Choose 3 Standard sheet ( 8x10, 5x7s , 3x5's, Wallets)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?