Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

363 results found

1. I like to include a digital download in my top photo package (I created as a print set). It would be great to be able to add the instant digital download to my package as an add-on or extra where the client can instantly download the image as if they purchased it separately. Also, when setting print sizes, it would be great to be able to customize the name of the print. For example when I put in the dimensions of 2.5 x 3.5, I would like to be able to call them wallets.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi! I would love to have a field where we could put the event location (ABC Church, ABC Beach, etc.) so that it is easy to search for photos that were taken at a specific location instead of having to remember the city or name of client.

It would help us A TON!

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! You can actually already add notes of this type to your events through the “NON-DISPLAYED EVENT NOTES” setting in each event (found within the Advanced Settings" area of the event details page). For example, if you put “ABC Church” in that area, you could then search for “ABC Church” on your storefront homepage and it would show you the events that have notes matching your search terms. Give it a shot and shoot an email to support@instaproofs.com if you have any additional questions.

3. I need an option that allows my customer to buy a digital image that is retouched. I don't retouch images until they are purchased and I don't like them downloading the unretouched version.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion, Jessica! You can create a non-instant download in the same area that you create your instant downloads (the “Print Sets” section of the Print Sizes/Sets page within the Setup tab). Instead of selecting “Instant Image Download”, select “Standard Print Set” and then put in the details about what you are selling. When someone purchases this product from you, you can then retouch the image and send it to your client via email (or whatever method you prefer). Give it a shot and email us at support@instaproofs.com if you have any additional questions.

4. is there a way we can see if the client has downloaded the event? I cannot find it on the event email list as you previously said we could do?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The download log is only displayed if there has been one or more downloads from within the event. If you are not seeing a download log within the email list screen, there have not been any downloads yet on the event. Please email us at support@instaproofs.com if you have a question about a specific event, and we can help you out a little better from there. Thanks!

5. please please please add the image numbers on the mobile app - for the photographers view only. i have my clients select their favorites from the gallery & then i elect those from the gallery for their own mobile app - HOWEVER many of my images look the same and it would be SO helpful it they had image number under them since that is how they are selected in the gallery!!! please please- it would speed this process up for me so much!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Jennings! We have now adjusted the mobile app image selection screen so that the image names are displayed when you hover your mouse over the image. This way, when you have two similar images you can hover over them and you will be shown the names and can make the proper selection based on that.

Will this be enough of a change to help you out with your image selection process?

Update: This is now being marked as complete.

6. Rather than displaying text for an event how about displaying an image for the event.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! It sounds like you may be asking about the storefront homepage. If so, you’re in luck! :) To switch from the list view to a thumbnail/grid view, simply head into the Preferences page within the Setup tab and change your preference for the “Event Listing Method.” This option is found in the very first section of the Preferences page, and it is about three from the top.

7. Support IPTC and XMP metadata on images for search

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. can't find a place to upload my photos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Spoke with tech support and they suggested I email you guys. This issue is just with the new admin page. I ahve been having to go back to old page just to perform the single step of changing the event link in the invitation email. Here is the text from my conversation with Evan via your online chat.

It is a very odd problem and I am wondering if it is related to Chrome and Java issues. Using the new admin when I go in to change the event invitation email. I have a link within that email where they…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for letting us know about the bug with the editor! We believe that it has now been corrected and you should now be able to edit the link without any trouble. However, it sounds like you may not be using the template to its fullest abilities. Instead of manually updating the email every time you send it for a new event, you can simply use the keyword [[DIRECT_EVENT_ACCESS_URL]] and it will automatically insert your event’s URL in the email. You can also use the keyword [[EVENT_PASSWORD]] to automatically include in the event’s password. Please email us at support@instaproofs.com if you have any further questions or problems about this. Thanks!

10. Make it so clients can view emails(what it says) that were sent through the system and whom they were sent to. If you have this feature already make it easier to find ;)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want the ability to give the low resolution images of the full event for free. When I offer it as a product it makes you charge at least $0.30.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion! Your title mentions “Full Event”, but the details mention a pricing template, which indicates that you are possibly referring to individual downloads instead of a full-event download. If you are asking about individual downloads, you can offer low-res versions (less than 1280px on the largest side) of the images for free through the pricing template. Here is a short tutorial video showing how it can be done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YRRDmGzsrg&feature=youtu.be

12. For some reason, I am unable to completely uncheck all social media bookmark options without the top four being rechecked for me. I just discovered that users are capable of sharing, at least to facebook, and then using the inspector tool to download a fairly large image watermark-free. Please get this worked out, pretty ridiculous that I have to leave just one option one, Delicious, even if no ones ever heard of it. What's the incentive to buying a web image if you can just steal one?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nick! I’m sorry for the confusion with that. If you are wanting all of the social media options to be disabled, that can be accomplished through the event details screen. When you are creating your events, simply expand the Advanced Settings area and remove the checkmark on the item labeled “ENABLE SOCIAL BOOKMARKS.” With that option disabled, your clients will not longer be shown an option to share their images.

13. Right now when organising images in Grid View, I cant delete unwanted images. I have to view the image, then go to another view to delete them.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would be a huge help to be able to shift multiple images at once, by shift-selecting the images to move and dragging them to where you want them in the category image gallery.
    Right now, I have to drag each image at a time and it takes forever.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Multiple categories are super helpful for people when it comes to going directly to a part of a wedding day to find their favorite photos they'd like to order. However it would be awesome if a pop-up or some sort of option would be offered such that a first time viewer can click a single slideshow button and watch the entire day unfold without clicking multiple categories.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When a customer downloads a full gallery the image numbers change for them. This is really horrible for things such as album design where I am referencing the image numbers that I exported and they are referencing the image numbers from their Instaproofs Gallery. Please do not add additional numbers onto the images.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion, Joanna! The reason for the additional numbers at the ends of the filenames was to avoid duplicately-named images from overwriting one another. (It happens!) However, a recent change was put in place that makes it so only events containing files with duplicate names will receive the additional numbers at the ends of the names. So, as long as your files are all named uniquely within each of your events, your files will no longer be named differently when they are downloaded than what you originally uploaded them as.

Thanks again for the suggestion!

17. Please see the following chat from your support option:

An operator will be right with you!

E: has joined the chat!
    E: Hello, how can I help you today?
    GS: Hi quick question. I have some events who have expired (>270 days) and still have customers with shopping carts. If I hover over I can see how many items are in the cart but when i click on the cart to see the items, it says there are no items found in cart. I'd like to see what they had selected and follow up with them on those images.
    Is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! We have now added a “View deleted items” checkbox on the pop-up for viewing the cart contents. This will allow you to view previously selected added items, regardless of whether the images have been removed from the events or not. This option works for all previous events/carts as well as any new events and carts.

If you have any additional questions about this, please shoot us an email at support@instaproofs.com.

18. If we're going to do the Instaproofs way and upload wedding/event photos to separate categories we should be able to at least edit the names so we can re-arrange them in the order we present the photos. Ability to re-arrange categories by drag and drop would be SO helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I set a password for a client, often times, they contact me later asking what the password was. More often than not, I have no idea what it was. It would be nice to be able to view the password in the gallery admin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! This is actually something that is already in place. Simply click on the name of your event within the event list, and the password is displayed next to the “EVENT PASSWORD” label.

20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To change the main picture for an event you will need to select a “featured image” for it. Please view our “Selecting a Featured Image” video for a quick demonstration of how to do this. The tutorial videos are found in the Tutorial Videos page within the Setup tab, and this video is found in the “EVENTS & IMAGE UPLOADING” set of videos.

• Don't see your idea?