Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

58 results found

1. It'd be great to be able to quickly hit "share" right under the gallery. As it is now, you have to either copy the link and send an email from your email host site or you have to manually add in the client's email address, then click over to marketing->bulk email and then send. It'd be much more effective to have a short cut right under the gallery.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! I believe that we may have functionality similar to what you’re looking for already in place. You would still need to add the person’s email address to the gallery, but you can send a bulk email from the Galleries area as follows: Click the Visitors link for your gallery and select the View/Add Email option. Place a checkmark next to the visitors you’d like the email to be sent to (or click on the top checkbox to select them all), and click the “Email Selected Visitors” button. From the resulting pop-up, select the template you’d like to send, and click the Send button. And that should do it! Add a comment back to this suggestion and let us know if this will work for you. Thanks again!

2. I've had multiple clients not download their paid digital files right away and the download link expires. An option in their order to "resend" would be helpful. Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! If your client receives a download link and then subsequently forgets to download the files, a new download link can be created by simply clicking the Download button again on their original order receipt. However, since this may not be obvious to the purchaser, we will review our options for adding a "resend links" type of button to the default download email.

3. I’d love an option for my visitors to be able to hit submit once they have finished marking off their favourites, and that would notify me that they are ready. I do tell clients to notify me when they are done narrowing it down but a submit button would be better.

I’d also love for that submit button to lock in their selections and/or send me (and them) the list of their selected images for a record. That way it’s less likely that they make a mistake or try to change selections after I’ve already delivered the final images. 

I don’t want to have to take…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I don't know if this already exists, but I would love a way for clients and guests to be able to preregister after seeing photos in the mobile app, or after a teaser on FB, or after their engagement session. Currently, if I make their event visible for registration, I am also activating the event which isn't ideal if I'm 2-6 months from releasing the event.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Airika! Thanks for the suggestion. You can actually set your event to be displayed, and collect email addresses from it, before the event’s active days start counting down. The event “active days” countdown begins when 2 or more images have been uploaded to an active event. Does this functionality take care of what you are hoping to accomplish?

5. I would love to be able to set my availability so clients can only select from my available dates when inquiring. Also, it would be awesome to set different availability for different session types.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi Instaproofs. I hope you guys are well. I have a GREAT idea! :o)

I need you guys to design a SIMPLE iPhone interface to enter an email address into a specific gallery. Here's what happens...

I am shooting family pics at a wedding, usually doing a reception, but I don't usually carry business cards. I would like to hand the mom (usually it's the mom) my iPhone. On it would be a screen with a scrolling drop down menu of my current events. Below that would be the email field. And below that would be a opt-in check box.…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hope we get the ability in the future to only permit or give access to
    downloading categories in addition to whole and individual file downloads.
    It would be great to allow one group access to one category (like
    vendors) while not permitting them access to all.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The ability to set category settings globally in the 'setup' section. For example, I want to make a category that I always allow downloads on. We should be able to set that setting when we create the category globally so that it is downloadable by default rather than having to click into the settings for each client and selecting downloadable.
    :D

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi Guys, just been to BODAF and witnessed first hand the power of marketing in slideshows. What I highly suggest is a simple way of a slideshow link to first deliver to the client with images picked out by the photographer to music of the clients choice. All delivered in an elegant interface. The current external link to slideshows looks like internet circa 2006 and is not what I want associated with my brand. I'm positive doing this would lead to clients sharing the slideshow with guests and an increase in sales. Two photographers were using this technique with Vimeo…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. its frustrating to have to sort this manually.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! To have your images sorted correctly each time you upload, without having to select “Natural Sort”, have your image export software pad your images to 4 places before (or during) the upload process. For example, instead of uploading "category-01’ upload ‘category-0001’, and instead of ‘category-119’, using ‘category-0119.’ Doing this will allow your images to display in the correct sequence with no additional action needed on your end after the images are uploaded.

11. Have a function that allows clients to download a certain number of free images and then allow us to charge per each additional image download. Would work well for events like mini sessions where we can upsell the additional digitals.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When sending images to vendors, I have them make a list and send them a link to download. Many times, they don't realize the link has an expiration on it which causes more work on my part and frustration on their end.

We need an option where we can permanently enable downloads to the favorites list granted to certain emails, or an option to customize the amount of time the link is live.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The ability for customers to pay with Apple Pay.

https://stripe.com/payments/apple-pay

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great if there was a way to make digital downloads easier, I get emails constantly from clients who just can't figure it out, or a link expires and they didn't get to download yet.

I think its pretty self-explanatory but maybe we can brainstorm a new way to make it even easier :)

thanks so much!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! Thank you for the suggestion! We agree with you that it is pretty simple, but you may be able to get rid of one of the complaints by just a simple change to one of your account settings. You can change the number of days that the download is available for through the “Instant Image Download Timeframe” preference, found in the “Storefront Misc Options” section of the preferences page. You can set this all the way to 60 days if you would like. What other suggestions do you have for the downloads?

16. I offer a number of prints in my packages and like to give out "thank-you"
    prints for great reviews, contest winners, etc... Since all of the images
    are uploaded already through instaproofs, I would love to be able to place
    orders on the back-end. Ideally, you would be able to access multiple
    albums and place orders through the Fullfillment Tab ("Create Order," or
    something) As it is now, I either order from someone else (re-uploading
    all of the images) or pay the fees on the Storefront and wait to be
    credited back for the purchase later. I have thought about…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! We have plans for putting together a way for you to create and add items to an order on the backend, but it is not yet in the works. For now a workaround to paying and waiting to be credited (minus our fee) might be to setup a single high-value discount code that only you are aware of, and using that each time you checkout through your storefront. This way you don’t have to spend any money just to create an order for yourself. Thanks again for the suggestion! We’ll update this suggestion again when another method has been put in place!

17. if i use your site for my school photography ordering. The school doesn't want everyone to see everyone else's photos. Could you create an event so i could load 400 kids photos to and then the parents could only see the one with their son / daughter by entering their id # to the site

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! We don’t have a way for you to automatically add passwords for each child individually, but if you were to create a category for each kid, we would be happy to create the passwords for them and then send the complete list to you to hand out to the parents afterwards. If that sounds like it will work for you, just shoot an email to support@instaproofs.com when you are ready, and we will get the passwords added to your categories for you.

18. As a millennial, I know how important mobile usage is. Please make it so people can order prints via their phone. It would increase revenue for the both of us. Please also allow PayPal or Apple Pay for these services as well. Convenience is key.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestions, Slusser! Can you explain a little more (as a comment on this suggestion) what you mean about people not being able to place their orders on their phones? We have many many people placing their orders using their mobile devices without any trouble. Please expand on this a little bit so that we can look into a solution for you. Also, PayPal is a payment option on all of our storefronts. Thank you!

19. Love the mobile app option! Just started using it today, but would really help to have an expiration option for them!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kat! Thanks for the suggestion. What would you use the expiration date for? For example, would you stop allowing your clients to view their images after a certain number of days? With mobile apps being saved to the mobile devices they are viewed on it may be difficult to enforce this, but if you have a great use-case scenario for it we can certainly take a look.

20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3