Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

363 results found

1. Hello - It would be good if we could choose a featured display image for each category within the event as well as just the event image.
    Thanks

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Our customers struggle finding our products section and then when they do they don't realize what steps are needed to confirm product purchase

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! Our newest gallery design handles your products differently than past gallery designs, and we believe that the confusion your clients were having has now been resolved. Please take a look at the current way this is handled and leave a comment if you have any additional input on this. Thanks again!

3. In the older storefront, you had the option of adding your products toward the top of the event page. Would be great to have that with the new/beta storefront

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For print crops that don't fall within the image's uploaded aspect ratio, PLEASE make the customer select their crop before they can add it to cart. It's frustrating to see customers select an 8x10 crop of an image that doesn't look good with that aspect ratio and have to contact the client that their family's shoulders will be cut off with the crop select they've ordered. This could all be avoided if they have to see the crop they've selected and how it looks over the image.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions! The ability to require crops has now been added and can be found in the “Storefront Category, Image, and Product Display” section within the “Preferences” page.

5. I waste a lot of time going through my favorite images in a gallery to find one that suits the strict cropping options offered for featured images. I wish I could move a square crop box around and expand/contract it. My gallery would be much more visually appealing if I had more control over the crop of featured images. Thanks!

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The vast majority of my images are uploaded in their original aspect ratio which, for some reason, is pixels more than 4x6. When someone orders 178 4x6s, going through each and every single one without making any adjustments is a fairly long and tedious process. And on the occasion when 'crop information is missing' because I've saved before the image loaded in its entirety, there's no way to actually go back to the offending images.. which means going through the entire process again. Is there not a way to enable a 'approve default crop' en mass? Or, if uploaded as…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! There is now an option within the fulfillment process to automatically skip the images that do not require any adjustments (i.e. the digital image and the ordered print size use the same aspect ratio). Your example of the 4×6 images is a good one, since that’s the size that benefits the most from this new option. Next time you’re fulfilling an order look for the “skip exact fit images” option, which is found on the first image within the image cropping process.

7. Instaproofs would be more useful to photographers outside the USA if the storefront was translated into a few other languages. Maybe French, and Spanish to start? It would be great to have a default language, and then also allow the language to be set on a per event basis as well.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When viewing the list of favorites it would be nice if there was a 'download all' option that would allow the high-res images to be saved all at once vs. searching for them. Especially when putting together an album.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! It looks like we somehow overlooked updating this suggestion’s status when the functionality was originally added in the distant past. The ability to download your client’s selected favorites is available through the Favorites pop-up area.
    An additional piece of functionality that is also now available is the ability to send your clients a link to download all of their favorites. Thank you again for your suggestion!

9. I understand that the developers are working on adding the ability to use a place holder image. At the present time, if we add our own place holder image, the event is activated and our 270 day limitation is imposed. This often expires the event before the date of the event.

In the meantime, while the developers are working on changing the code to allow a place holder, can you change the code to delay activation of the event until such time as 2 or more images are added? This way, we can add one image (the place holder) and…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There needs to be a quicker way to delete expired events. Like adding check boxes to the side where you can check all that you want to delete then click delete at the bottom and it deletes the selected ones.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You may now select up to 10 galleries at a time to delete. Additionally, a preference has been added that allows your galleries to automatically be deleted after a set number of days. Thank you for the suggestions!

11. Often I have a great image that I look forward to using as the thumbnail for the event, but am not able to as it won't crop correctly with the cropping options available ( top center, middle center, ect ect). Would love to either have the thumbnail be the full image ratio, or have the ability to move the image within the square image. having this flexibility would allow us to use almost any image as the thumbnail. Thanks!!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! The ability to selected a specific spot, instead of just "top", "bottom", etc. has now been added. Additionally, you can now select the specific aspect ratio for your gallery images so that it is displayed the same, regardless of the type of device being used to view the image.

12. I would LOVE to have an option to no longer force the thumbnails to crop square. It causes dozens upon dozens of awkward previews on every event I post. I love the look and feel of the new UI, but I'm having a hard time using it with these thumbnails.

Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This option has now been added. In the “preferences” page, you may now select “Full Image” as an option on the item labeled “Internal Thumbnail Display Method.” This will get rid of the square crops and display full thumbnails in their place. Thank you for your suggestion!

13. Hello!

I would LOVE (you can tell I mean it because..all caps) to be able to select a featured image for each category within a gallery so the main viewing page looks cohesive and curated for each event. Right now it defaults to the first image in the category which I would prefer to not have to re-arrange to select the one I would like featured (because once you go into the category it would look a little strange).

Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable the ability to choose which social network your users are able to use. Also, add more social network sharing like Pinterest, Instagram, etc.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion and the comments! I’m sorry about the delayed response on this. As was noted by one of the anonymous commenters, this functionality was actually put in place last year. You can find the social options in the preferences page within the “Setup” tab. The section that this setting is found in is the “Storefront Misc Options” section. Thanks again for the suggestion!

15. Can we assign a specific user to download files like in "Permission to hide images" Since there is two email boxes to enter emails for that permission, its most likely these two emails are the bride and groom. They should also get download rights. I dont want their guest to be able to download images unless they buy them in the order.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the great suggestion! This is now complete and ready for you to use. Instead of re-using the “hide images” permission for this, a new “download images” permission has been added to the event details screen. Thanks again!

16. When clients click on a product, the default Quantity changes to "1" for each item that is viewed. So, if multiple items are viewed, every item will be added to their cart when they hit the submit button. Only way to avoid this is to manually change each item to "0".
    ALSO....it would nice if the previously viewed item would automatically close/collapse, when another item is viewed, for less confusing viewing.
    Thanks guys!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! It looks like this suggestion was given quite some time ago and the requested functionality now exists in our current gallery design. We appreciate your comments and suggestions.

17. Definitely don't want a client to think that I'm witholding an option from them by having it grayed out.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Would be awesome if we could choose to hide the event date or location for events on the new storefront, just like the previous version.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hey IP,

I use the download full event files functionality as a way to provide my wedding clients with access to their files. I apply their email in the advanced settings and click single download. But there doesn't seem to be a way to include a print release with that download. I have to send it in a separate email. Any chance you can add it?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! A print release can be added through the Gallery Type settings. Within the gallery type settings there is an item labeled "Copyright Release (PDF)"; if you upload your release through that setting, your clients will automatically receive the release PDF with their full-gallery downloads.

20. need to completely cover image like fill on photoshop to prevent image theft. I have more images stolen than bought.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! The watermarks functionality has now been updated to allow a "large" watermark, which displays across the front of your images, and a "full" watermark, which is used to cover the entire image. You can find the watermark settings within the Photo → Preferences page.

• Don't see your idea?