Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

104 results found

1. It would be great if you could select multiple images in Rearrange mode as it throws off the sequence during upload.

I tried to find the duplicate to this issue to "vote" and couldn't.

Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. when uploading various categories, we have to quickly password protect each folder while we are sorting through them and before we are ready to release them to the client - as a result, we have to do this 7-8 separate times to each folder or category, which is very tedius and time consuming over several projects.

Last year, you added a "delete all passwords" option, which is wonderful - it would be awesome if you would also add the same feature to "apply password to all categories" to eliminate these extra steps and make life so much easier! ;)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

From the description of the suggestion, it sounds like this problem can be avoided through the use of event passwords. You can add an event password through the event details screen. Once the event has been uploaded and arranged, simply remove the event password and you’re good to go.

3. would like to see the names of the people that enter the galleries. There should be an option to input their first and last name.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. On the website to order you can select black and white, when sending instant download links it would be great to have a function to also send the B&W copies

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can we add the file share to only the two text boxes that assign hide and show rights? I dont want to share with all visitors, just the two I choose. More than two users can be handled on another time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have customers who want to make purchases from multiple events in a single transaction. Currently, they have to do this separately, leading to confusion and/or complaints about multiple postage fees. Can this feature be added?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I don't understand why there isn't a simple to find button so I can view my galleries like as if I "were" a client of mine. I want to SEE what I just created!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There should not be a fee for family and friends purchasing Gift Cards for their loved-ones. It's a convenience to the customer, taking 12% from $500.00, leaves us with $440.00 and we're forking over the rest to balance the $500.00. Please eliminate the fee.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow photographers the option to have a blog page

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. With the custom page options that are already available on the storefront at this time, we do not currently have any plans to add additional blogging functionality to the site. If you have a blog on blogger or wordpress, you can link to those blogs through the custom link option found in your account preferences.

10. Hi, i get why its good to have generic email templates for all events, it helps get things up and running quickly, but oftentimes I want to personalize the message, and right now my only option is to edit the global template. This has caused problems later when I have later sent the wrong instructions/message to another group. Can i suggest you have a local override for each (or just some like invitation and bulk emails) event to allow custom messages to be generated? You could start with just a copy of the global message, and then allow editting.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Let us sell tickets to benefits or collect donations without taking the regular fee. I'd happily eat a 2-3% credit card processing fee, but not the full fee. That way we could sell tickets to events or collect donations on top of our sales items for charities we work with.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If an event has several categories, easy to upload, but looking at the uploading dialogue box gives no idea of the folder that's being uploaded. It would be very useful to see the name of the folder on the uploading box - my only clue is the number of images being uploaded.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. i shoot in Australia and Canada, so need to either have two exact accounts or somehow figure it out

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because of accounting and reconciliation difficulties in working with multiple currencies on a single account, we do not plan on having this available as an option any time in the foreseeable future. You may create a 2nd account for the alternate currency.

14. I would like to sell not only prints, but also canvases, photo boxes etc, but at the moment, I don't think this is possible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My clients are into sharing their gallery on Facebook. Is there anyway the highlighted photo for the cover of their gallery could also accompany their link?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. The Facebook social bookmark link that we provide with each image actually already displays a thumbnail version of the image that is being shared. Clicking the link from Facebook takes the user into the event when they can browse and purchase the other images as well.

16. loving the usabiliy of instaproofs so far! I would love if there was an integration with shoot q, where shoot q would pull in orders from instaproofs and place it under the appropriate shoot (much like the RedCart integration works, which is the cart I had before instaproofs). Thanks for considering!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Although we have reached out to ShootQ about possibly adding in this functionality, they have not responded in any way to our contact attempts. Since they are owned by Pictage, it seems likely that they may not be interested.

17. Most photographers dont have a clue about CSS so in order to customize the look of our storefront we either have to do a bunch of research and spend hours trying to figure it out or hire someone else to do it.

I suggest there be a visual editor that allows you to pick colors and fonts that is simple in the backend. Some simple color pickers would be nice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Josh,

Thanks for the suggestion. As you mentioned in your comment, this suggestion was added by someone else a little earlier. We are going to close out this one, and we welcome you to add your vote to the other similar suggestion.

Thanks!

18. We really like to see a way to purchase from multiple events into ONE shopping cart.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! We are closing out this suggestion due to there being another similar suggestion already in the list. We welcome you to add your vote to the other suggestion.

Thanks again!

19. We need a way to preview what the bounce back codes will look like on a receipt. A 'preview' option is necessary.

Also - the option to DO Bounce Back codes is very hard to find. It took three of us to figure it out :)

Maybe break it out from the discount area and make a special section for it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Free image downloads! Thats it!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion, Shana. If you have a high-resolution subscription this option already exists. Otherwise, since we only charge a fee when an order is placed, allowing free downloads opens up too much temptation for some people to try and circumvent our fees. If you have a question about how it can be enabled with a high-res subscription, shoot our support people an email and they will help you out. Thanks again!

• Don't see your idea?