Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

363 results found

1. Hey IP,

I use the download full event files functionality as a way to provide my wedding clients with access to their files. I apply their email in the advanced settings and click single download. But there doesn't seem to be a way to include a print release with that download. I have to send it in a separate email. Any chance you can add it?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! A print release can be added through the Gallery Type settings. Within the gallery type settings there is an item labeled "Copyright Release (PDF)"; if you upload your release through that setting, your clients will automatically receive the release PDF with their full-gallery downloads.

2. Is it possible, for email address that have permission, to download their favorited images in one click?

I'd like to have this available as an easy transfer of images to other vendors that I work with at each event.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! The ability to download all favorited images is now available. Any visitor that has full individual image download permissions can now download all of their favorited images by clicking a “Download All” button that is now displayed for them within their favorites folder.

3. Send photographer notification when client choses their favorite images. I know how to get their manually -- but I'd prefer to not have to check on several clients each day when I could get a simple email notification that has the name of the gallery and a simple 'client marked favorites'

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Something that might have been proposed many times already -- but I'm sure if Instaproofs would go multilingual (at least English/French/German/Spanish) your sucess and those of your affiliates/photographers would increase dramatically.

Best regards -

Peter Bubenik

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion, Peter! The storefronts were made multilingual roughly 14 months ago, and the languages include: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Hungarian.

5. I would love (for ease of use) to see an option to change the expiration of an event by using a calendar date instead of having to add dates. I always end up in a guessing game of adding numbers to target a specific date, i.e. if I want to extend or relaunch an event so it ends after the holidays, having to do the math on each event on how many days between launch and target date is super time-prohibitive. By contrast, if we could type in a date, or choose on a calendar, it would be much more…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! You can now re-activate your galleries in bulk by placing a checkmark next to the galleries you’d like to re-activate (in the list view) and selecting Actions » Change Expiration Date. This allows you to re-activate a set of galleries and set a specific expiration date for them all at the same time.

6. Hello the free download button from the thumbnail view is not accessible at the first page It will only appear if you click the "show all images" link
    would it be possible to have it working there too?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi everyone, Could it be possible to display print sets before print sizes? I'd love to encourage ordering sets & packages over individual prints. Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A one stop for clients to sign their contract electronically and make payments with credit cards. I currently use the invoicing feather and love it! Would love to really see this developed into a one stop of my clients to make their payments and review their contract.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'd love to see the function added to schedule any email to go out on a future date. Not just emails related to running sales, but any email using any template. Currently I create placeholder wedding galleries before the photos are ready. My clients and their family/friends log in to "register" to receive a notification when the photos are ready, but I like to give the couple a week to have the images to themselves before sending it out to friends/family. I'd love to schedule the email to go out one week after I deliver the gallery to the client.…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! This functionality is now available through the Marketing Automations. From within a marketing automation, scroll to the bottom of the automation and enable the "Other Gallery Emails." These emails can be schedule for any specific point within the gallery's life-cycle.

10. I would love to see an option to add client-customized greeting cards! I suspect it would require a partner that could provide a unique integration for Instaproofs. It's a real missed opportunity at present as these either have to be fulfilled out-of-band by the customer or the photographer.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why is it that my clients cannot download images to their mobile device after purchasing?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think the watermark should be larger that it currently is. Right now I export my photos with my watermark in Lightroom and then upload it to the site. I have to do this to prevent people from using screenshot which has happened. I think a larger watermark would be great. Check out my page to see what I am talking about.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! Larger watermarks were added roughly a year ago, and you can now choose to display multiple watermarks across the images or you can choose to display a single larger watermark across the entire image. Thanks!

13. Change wording of "COPYRIGHT RELEASE" for instant digital downloads to "PRINT RELEASE." This is something that will confuse my clients if they see the words "COPYRIGHT RELEASE" as opposed to a "print release." I am not releasing my copyright, I am giving them a print release form which allows them to make their own prints at whatever lab they choose after the purchase of a digital file.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi. Right now I upload 2 galleries per shoot that I deliver to my clients. A web sized gallery, for posting online and on social media, and a full resolution gallery, so they are able to print images on their own. It would be nice to just upload one high resolution gallery and have my clients be able to have the option to download both the high resolution and web resolution photos. This would eliminate space in my gallery as well as eliminating the mistake of my clients ordering prints from the web sized galleries. If I choose to do…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! The galleries now provide options for your users to download either the full-res files, or web-res files. We've found that most of the people downloading their files are happy with just the full-res files, because they can use those for anything they'd like, but the option of downloading web-res files has been added for those that would like that option as well.

15. just make the file link tons bigger and maybe with flashing highlighted letters or something. none of my clients can find it. smh.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! It looks like we missed updating the status on this when the newer gallery was released last year, but the newest galleries provide much more visible download icons and links. Thanks again for your comments and for your support!

16. I would like to be able to have a larger watermark to go over the entire image and not several smaller areas.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I love the sales functionality of Instaproofs but the actual gallery that clients view seems dated and I'm almost embarassed sending it out. Smugmug is what I was using before and like everything about smugmug but the lack of email capture and can't do what Instaproofs does on the sales side.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Would love to be able to schedule all of my sales and accompanying bulk emails at once. The sales are schedule, but I have to remind myself to come back and send the bulk email. I'd love to have the option to create a bulk email attached to the sale and they automatically send when the sale kicks in.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality has now been added to the date-range and print-size discounts. Create your templates through the “Bulk Email” page as you normally would, and then associate the template(s) to the discounts through the discount edit screen. You can schedule one email to go out the day before the discount starts, and another to go out the day before the discount ends. (This is only available through the new admin area, so flip to that before attempting to setup this functionality.)

19. I offer a limited number of free digital downloads to my clients. I would like to set it up that they can download the image directly from the website.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to have the option to input something else as my default State. I live in Stockholm (city), which is part of Stockholm (state), in Sweden. As a wedding photographer, it would be so much more useful to have my storefront events displaying as "Stockholm, Sweden" (city, country) or even "Chuch ABC, Stockholm" (location, city). Right now my events show as "Stockholm, Stockholm". I am manually changing my event "city" for the location name, but it doesn't work when I shoot in a place like Gothenburg, for example (state Västra Götaland and I had to google to find…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?