Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

813 results found

1. Currently the only option for Canadians is to self fulfil everything...which is a ton of work! Other proofing companies have things set up with WHCC and Bay Photo that allow canadian photographers to skip the need to self fulfil everything. Clients order from their gallery and WHCC or Bay Photos takes care of the printing and ships to the client in Canada. If you guys could do something similar, you would have a lot more canadians that would use your service because of the ability to do the email marketing and flash sales. Current proofing sites available to canadians lack…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Is the time stamp correct? I just created an event (Sweet Miller Family) and it says the miller address saw it 2 different times (but the visitor page says one visit) and the time is way off...Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I prep photos to upload, I do all sorting and editing in a folder, upload that folder, and then many of the photos (which I see in this folder as all upright) many show up on the customer screen sideways. When I select and rotate them through instaproofs sometimes they over rotate and it is very frustrating. confusing to the customer and makes us look incompetent.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi, it would be EXTRA helpful if there was a way to add multiple images to products or an area to add step-by-step instructions for ordering.

We're having folks confused on how to add images to a proof box and it would be helpful to be able to add some instructional images

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. options for 5x7 or 11x14 downloads instead of just full and low.... Oh YES!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi there,
    It is my understanding that Instaproofs will only be offering Stripe as a payment option soon. When I was a user of Pixieset, I had really negative experiences with Stripe. It attracts a lot of spam emails and my account was hacked, almost costing me over $1000. It took a lot of effort to fix the problem and shut down both my Stripe and Pixieset accounts. I do not feel safe using Stripe, and I really enjoy Instaproofs. I would hate to have to learn and set up a new image hosting site simply because of payment options.…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have everything in my Instaproofs settings to match my brand, but then my client's receive a receipt that looks nothing like my brand which can be confusing. I would love to have a way to at least adjust the color and font options on this.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I often send the link of a wedding to a vendor like the wedding venue, florist etc. They download as high resolution but it would be amazing if I could have the option to have them download and have a my copyright mark added to a place as they download it... so their version wold already be ready to go. Can you please add that?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Right now, I'm using both Shootproof and Instaproofs. I use Shootproof for in-person sales because it integrates with my client info in Pixifi. I would cancel Shootproof if Instaproofs did the same!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Many clients wish they can compare two or three photographs so it's easier for them to make a decision on their purchase.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be fabulous to upload a single event at one time and then select the uploaded images, sort them into categories and be able to "tag" them or have them shown in the "detail" category as well as the "ceremony" category.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ok so with instaproofs we CANNOT send an email to someone with a link to the gallery and allow them to download the full gallery for free? I'm migrating from pixieset and I used this feature all the time... thats how I submitted to blogs, sent photos to vendors, etc... apparently we have to imput someone's email into the gallery to allow for that... I foresee a lot of emails with people asking me how to download the photos. PLEASE allow us to send full galleries to people like with pixieset

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I wish there was a "Pause" button on the uploading process.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The piles of tiny watermarks looks extremely unprofessional when sharing a sample photo anywhere. We need the option to put one large protective watermark over all of the image and to control size and positioning of corner marks. Additionally, I would love the ability to "give away" small watermarked images for digital download, and still have the option for the customer to buy the high res watermark free photo.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There should be away for customers or photographers to leave reviews

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. "Full Event Instant Download" needs to be able to take advantage of the file count per event. Without making multiple "products" an event with 100 images to download would cost the same as an event with 500 images. If there were a way to let us set a price per file that is part of a "Full Event Instant Download" then we could streamline our products from a 20 image event to a 1000 image event!

I would also like to see a "Full Event Instant Print" that would allow clients to choose the print size and paper type that…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Having the ability to schedule a shopping cart reminder email would be helpful for those of us that send them out every quarter or so. Then we do not have to remember to do it! These emails always result in instant sales for us so this would be super helpful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think it would be great to let users have the capability of creating separate discount offers for products and prints. It would also be great if these discounts were simultaneous. For example, a discount for 15% off products AND 25% off prints. I skipped doing a Cyber Monday sale because of this reason

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to be able to duplicate and edit existing invoices. This would be especially helpful for wedding clients, where they have more than one invoice, deposit and balance. Instead of having to edit each one from a template, being able to duplicate the specific couple's original invoice with all their wedding info from the deposit and just edit it for the balance invoice would be a big time-saver.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would LOVE an option that is simple and easy for prelaunching an event, like when you want to have a place for people to leave their emails so that you can collect them in that anxious time between when you book or shoot, and when you're ready to present the images online.

Right now, I make an event and upload an infographic image that has instructions on it, but it looks ugly in my storefront to have so many of those. They crowd the live events, especially since I want to just prelaunch like crazy and not have to…

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?