Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

104 results found

1. Would love to see mobile compatibility for client proofing and ordering. It's the way customers want to view and share and we need to be chasing that!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If a client orders a low res digi file that Instaproofs auto fulfills (includes a download link in the email receipt to the customer) I would like to not have to update the order as shipped just to get paid. If it was already fulfilled by Instaproofs it would be great for the system to auto-update the status as shipped.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. There are a few reason that this does not currently happen. Two of them are: 1) we firmly believe that you should take a few seconds to view each order that you receive. There may be comments directed at you in the order, and there may be other things that you should be aware of on your orders. When you are viewing the order, if nothing needs to be done simply flip the status to “Shipped” and you are done. 2) Many photographers offer combination products that would not work well with this functionality. For example, some photographers offer an “8×10 + Low-res Instant Download” option. If these orders were marked as “Shipped” automatically simply because the ordered items were setup as instant download print sets, the photographers would not know to fulfill their order.

3. The ability to select multiple images at once to arrange in groups not just individually.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As I'm using 2-3 cameras to cover events, each have different file names. I need Instaproofs to provide an option of reading the created date to sort the order instead of just the file name sequence.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The business name needs to appear on the credit card statement of the client. It's confusing to the client when they purchase something from my business but my business name does not show up. At the very least it should say something like Instaproof via (business name)

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately our processors do not support this type of dynamic naming at the moment. As soon as the option becomes available, we will jump on it and make it happen. In the meantime, the receipts that your clients receive have a note at the very top that reads something like: “Note: This charge will appear on your statement under the name Instaproofs Inc.” That generally is enough to help most people out with it, but I’m sorry that some of your clients have been confused.

6. It would be great if you could select multiple images in Rearrange mode as it throws off the sequence during upload.

I tried to find the duplicate to this issue to "vote" and couldn't.

Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently my galleries are all password protected--which is necessary for client privacy. However, they still want to share a few of their favorites using the facebook link. Currently, if they do that, then the thumbnail and link displays properly on facebook, but when their friends click on it they get routed to the log in screen instead of seeing the photo.

It'd be great if they got routed to a screen that showed the photo that was being shared THEN if they wanted to see more they got prompted to the log in screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion, Lisa. We do not currently have any plans for displaying large-sized images outside of the storefront view. Although we can understand that your client may want to show off some of their images, our recommendation is that you offer a possibly inexpensive “Facebook-sized” image for them to purchase for that purpose. That way the larger images stay secure in their storefront, and your clients can still share their favorite images with their friends.

8. Hi there, I have a card mount set up as an extra. If someone orders a photo with a card mount, in the cart, under the enhancements column it says 6x4 black card mount and the price. If I now change the quantity for the photo to 2, in the enhancements column it says 6x4 black card mount and the price, plus in brackets it says (x2)...but according to the total column there are now two copies of the photo, but still only one copy of the enhancement. Either changing the photo qty in the cart should change the enhancement…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tim, I’m not sure we understand your suggestion. You mentioned that the add-on quantity doesn’t increase when the print quantities are increased, but from our testing this is working correctly. For example, putting a qty of 2 for the prints increases the qty of the add-ons to 2 as well. The price of the 2 add-ons is also reflected in the Total column. Please shoot an email to support@instaproofs.com if you need any additional help with this.

9. Please create another way to organize images...perhaps by upload time or capture time. In order for me to bring over past weddings I have to re-export everything again into you number format which is very time consuming. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like the option to dictate the size of the image thumbnails within the gallery to something smaller than what they are currently set at. I would also like to have more control over the size and placement of the watermark across these images.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Maybe we could enhance this area by having a "+" or "-" sign pop up when they select the "zoom" option.

Or

Have something like they do on Ebay...?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. In your preferences page (which is within the Setup tab) there is a setting labeled “Enlarged Image Size”; you can increase that value to be anything that you would like like it to be, up to 1024px on the largest side. Increasing that value will allow your clients to view the images in a larger format.

12. There should not be a fee for family and friends purchasing Gift Cards for their loved-ones. It's a convenience to the customer, taking 12% from $500.00, leaves us with $440.00 and we're forking over the rest to balance the $500.00. Please eliminate the fee.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great if you didn't have to start every upload search over from the beginning. If you have a folder five or six levels deep from which you're uploading, it takes a lot of extra time to go find/select those photos every time. It would also be nice if you could automatically set-up price schedules to match event types, ie - all "sporting events" for me would match "sports" pricing, instead of having to click that also.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If an event has several categories, easy to upload, but looking at the uploading dialogue box gives no idea of the folder that's being uploaded. It would be very useful to see the name of the folder on the uploading box - my only clue is the number of images being uploaded.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi, i get why its good to have generic email templates for all events, it helps get things up and running quickly, but oftentimes I want to personalize the message, and right now my only option is to edit the global template. This has caused problems later when I have later sent the wrong instructions/message to another group. Can i suggest you have a local override for each (or just some like invitation and bulk emails) event to allow custom messages to be generated? You could start with just a copy of the global message, and then allow editting.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think a lot of clients use their mobile phones to do pretty much everything. I think having a mobile option for them to view their proofs would be a great way to increase views to our galleries, especially if they're sharing them with their friends and family.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your votes on this suggestion! The suggestion is being declined not because it is a bad suggestion, but because there is a duplicate suggestion that has more votes on it already. Please move your votes to the suggestion labeled “Mobile Version for Customers”, which currently has a “Started” status. Thanks again for your participation and feedback! We hope to have a more mobile-friendly version ready for you soon!

17. I don't understand why there isn't a simple to find button so I can view my galleries like as if I "were" a client of mine. I want to SEE what I just created!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be a great idea you you to offer us Apps for our customers to view and order prints from our store.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion. The latest version of our storefront was released in August 2016 and is fully mobile compatible. This allows your clients to easily view and purchase their images without needing to download a separate app. Thanks again for the suggestion!

19. when uploading various categories, we have to quickly password protect each folder while we are sorting through them and before we are ready to release them to the client - as a result, we have to do this 7-8 separate times to each folder or category, which is very tedius and time consuming over several projects.

Last year, you added a "delete all passwords" option, which is wonderful - it would be awesome if you would also add the same feature to "apply password to all categories" to eliminate these extra steps and make life so much easier! ;)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

From the description of the suggestion, it sounds like this problem can be avoided through the use of event passwords. You can add an event password through the event details screen. Once the event has been uploaded and arranged, simply remove the event password and you’re good to go.

20. loving the usabiliy of instaproofs so far! I would love if there was an integration with shoot q, where shoot q would pull in orders from instaproofs and place it under the appropriate shoot (much like the RedCart integration works, which is the cart I had before instaproofs). Thanks for considering!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Although we have reached out to ShootQ about possibly adding in this functionality, they have not responded in any way to our contact attempts. Since they are owned by Pictage, it seems likely that they may not be interested.

• Don't see your idea?